Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Jab apnay per aathi hai baat ...poor sidharth? (Page 2)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Seriously a very apt title sweets...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Suchi, could not agree with you more, but after last night scene, and tonight's episode, I think Sid is even more worse then HL !! At least Hemlata wronged Nivi or was cruel to her for the sake of her daughter's happiness ! Even Divya lashed out at Nivi because she wants her husband's attention, love and care, because she knows he is hiding something, and would not confide in her !!

But Sid, ONLY thinks about HIMSELF !! Who is Nivi ?? Sid has never even stood up for his mom !! How many times he has he seen Chanchal and Yashodhara degrade his mom and taunt her, but he is always mute even then !!! Only when it comes to himself, he becomes a tiger, but when it comes to others, he is a total rat !!!

He always makes decision which suits him, and let the other think that he is doing it for them, so he becomes Mahan !!

Like how he promised Divya that he will never talk to Nivi, because it suited him at that time, since Nivi had asked him herself not to speak to her !!! But he still talks to her !! And now to save his own nexk, he will again beak Divya;'s heart and won't go to that wedding, like he promised her !!!

Like how he Promised Nivi that he will always stand by her and support her, but let go of her hand when she needed him the most !!

Like how he got engaged to Divya for his Dadaji's sake, yet was never true to Divya, the engagement or the sacrifice ever, so much so that he was going to call of the wedding just a few before hours before !!

He is not much of a promise keeper is he ? He always does things which keeps his image intact, but he doesn't have the guts and the courage to follow through to any of his promise to anyone !!!

Viren was SO RIGHT when he called Sid a 'HYPOCRITE'

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014Shayafansimran728anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Agree with you suchi completely Sid is self centered guy when things were affecting other and his image was clean he was ok with it the moment someone try to throw mud on his clothes he is on the mission of truth finding. I am sure now this must be the reason of Viren's anger I think in childhood Viren was wrongly accused and Sid knew it but didn't do anything to help his brother. He was just standby because Viren was facing the warth of accuse.
Keshav, Nivi are not persons to take revenge but the way Viren is brought up in hostels and he is bound to take revenge and it's good too as if everytime Sid is forgiven he will be like this for lifetime watching his loved ones who look at him for help the warth of wrong accusation. Earlier he may wanted that Nivi should help him in taking revenge but she is forgiving personified so he had to take other route which is evil and very wrong but he also made sure to make up for the damage he do to Nivi and always ready with backup he himself has suffered so torturous treatment in his childhood and he knows Nivi's mental strength so may not took this as serious as it is. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Sid is "Selfish" if he is trying to find the real culprit ? lol I wonder what he would be called if he didn't bother at all. If he doesn't taken any action even after all this then what kind of a person he is. As to why he didn't do anything earlier, may be he is slow or demand of the script. lol People react differently to different circumstances. At that time it wasn't clear whether someone was actually stalking her or she is imagining the stuff. Now that the truth is already revealed and Sid himself saw someone attacking Nivi, he was sure that someone is troubling her.

Who's worse...a coward lover or a manipulating husband ? Something to ponder. Viren is a foil to Sid, he is exactly what Sid is not. But that doesn't make him better in any way.

Whether someone accuses in front of the crowd or alone, blame is a blame, the trust is broken.

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 27 January 2011 at 10:26am
kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Sid is "Selfish" if he is trying to find the real culprit ? lol I wonder what he would be called if he didn't bother at all. If he doesn't taken any action even after all this then what kind of a person he is. As to why he didn't do anything earlier, may be he is slow or demand of the script. lol People react differently to different circumstances. At that time it wasn't clear whether someone was actually stalking her or she is imagining the stuff. Now that the truth is already revealed and Sid himself saw someone attacking Nivi, he was sure that someone is troubling her.

Who's worse...a coward lover or a manipulating husband ? Something to ponder. Viren is a foil to Sid, he is exactly what Sid is not. But that doesn't make him better in any way.

Whether someone accuses in front of the crowd or alone, blame is a blame, the trust is broken.

Nobody  said he is selfish  because he is trying  to prove himself innocent. He is selfish because, he did not start investigating when he came to know that Nivi was telling the truth!

Viren is not correct either. We are not comparing Viren and Sid. We are discussing Sid and Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafangmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Nobody  said he is selfish  because he is trying  to prove himself innocent. He is selfish because, he did not start investigating when he came to know that Nivi was telling the truth!

Viren is not correct either. We are not comparing Viren and Sid. We are discussing Sid and Nivi.

Really ? I think I read the topic and understood it too. Anyways, Nivi has a husband,  Right ? Wasn't he trying to support his wife through all this stalking drama(at-least in front of her) Right ? Then why Sid has to dig deeper into it  when Viren is already there for her ? Now that Sid has been wrongly accused, he is trying to prove his innocence. At-least that's what I think.

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 27 January 2011 at 10:44am
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
WoW Suchi, you are on a roll actually from yesterday. I loved all you girls discussed here and here are my inputs. Actually I was thinking yesterday night and wanted to write something myself but when there is thread already open in regards with that why not post in it.
You all know me, I like his character but I get mad at him too when he is doing someething wrong. Yesterday after the Sid-Nivi confrontation (oh Nivi is such a sweetheart she did not confront him infront of the whole family but called him outside and let him know what she thinks and what she feels period and I know for sure poor girl will be so shattered when she comes to know that she accused wrong person but she will definitely apologize)
So after the confrontation Sid says "I will find the real culprit" I was thinking are you the same person who kept quite when Nivi begged you that I am not mad and how can I harm dadaji, here I can still justify his character saying ok he saw all the circumstances and actually thought she is mad and needs some help and was thinking for her own good BUT when CC was dragging Nivi could you not step up and say stop it, that is not right. I felt so raged when CC was dragging Nivi like an animal and you being her friend could just watch even VD who never speaks much asked CC to stop but could not force as YD made her shutup and are you the same person who said with so much assurance that "NO one in this family can frame Nivi" don't you remember you uncle planned and schemed and framed Keshav an innocent human how can you think that everyone in your family are perfect. But now when Nivi blames him he starts the action and wants to find the real culprit LOL The same person who a week ago said that No one in my family can scheme now believes some one is behind all this. When Nivi was yelling her heart out saying I am not mad and some one is framing you just kept quite What is it Sid? I cannot justify your behaviour here at all.

This did not happened once it happened with the Keshav innocence too. When Sid came back from Delhi he listened to his family and believed them and behaved in such manner, oh I can justify him here, he behaved just like any of the people do when they came to know the real truth about his father and the most important thing was that his Ideal person his dadaji was silent when Sid asked him "what is going on, is it real that Keshav did this" so when his dadaji was silent he took that silence as yes that Keshav is not innocent and was raged and yelled and what not I still justify his behaviour because of misunderstanding he was like that BUT I cannot justify when he just stood there silently when Keshav was manhandled that is not right, I cannot justify his behaviour there.
And then comes the other reality, When and How did Sid dig deeper for Keshav's innocence only when Keshav tried suicide and when his Mom told him "a person like Keshav doesn't attempt suicide just like that, he attemtpted it because he could not take it anymore, the guilt was killing him being innocent but was labeled a traitor" So then he digs deeper but if Keshav did not attempted suicide Sid would have never bothered to look into the matter, is it right?
and I can justify his not revealing the truth about Keshav's innocence before because of dadaji's sickness but I can never justify his behaviour when he again yelled at Nivi during marriage confrontation when she was telling that Sid knows the real truth. 
So in conclusion I have to say only this that if people are saying that Viren by using his wife for revenge is a villain the same goes to Sid too that when you know the truth but you don't speak out you are a villaing too.
Sorry for the long post.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Rani2011Shayafangmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hear hear ! Millee awesome Analysis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafanxaviara

Go to top