Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Jab apnay per aathi hai baat ...poor sidharth?

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
jab apnay per aathi hai baat, Tab pata chaltha hai , ehsaas hotha hai dard ka.

Just a point that one of my good friends pointed out yesterday that

Interesting how NIvi, accused sid of all that and we could see that  sid was in reallll pain. tears flowing and shocked...

so now Sidharth says I will find out the real culprit!!!! and expose him

Even in this we can see how really self observed Sidharth is ! and how really selfish he is

Many of you must be like WOW now what...

Sidharth ji! when Nivi was accused of being mental , and crazy and was thrown out of the house why didn't you say ! ITS NOT POSSIBLE. SHE CANNOT BE MENTAL! and instead he supported for her to go to a DOCTOR

but now! now that SIdharth is going to be pointed , now that sidharth is going to be blamed! he wants to find out the real culprit!???

He wants to find out the truth now?
where were you sidharth when Nivi was being tortured? why didn't you help her then? why didn't you believe that its not possible for nivi to even think like that and help her find out the real stalker?

why did you remain silent.

=====

Sidharth is just like divya... as long as its not hurting him , he will be let bygones be bygones

as long as its not shaking his position he is fine!

Divya is all loving towards nivi as a sister as long as she feels that her relationship with sidharth is not threatened and when she feels that she treats her like dirt.

Same thing with Hemlata, as long as her daughters life is not effected we have seen that she shows some affection towards nivi but, if divya's happiness is at stake she gets cruel beyond words!

And sidharth is the same, once, his name is coming he is all threatened and wants to jump at the real stalker?

I did not feel sad for sidharth yesterday. Even yesterday again he proved once more that yes sidharth only does something when its HIS benefit

if not sidharth, when your best friend was being accused why didn't you believe her and find out the truth?

What viren is doing might not be correct but what sidharth did not do is also not correct.

He was never there for nivi from day one!

how can he say that she was his friend? and claim that he loved her

People who love go to any lengths to help their partner. But sidharth the silent spectator always is concerned about his position.

Sidharth, the one who forgot his brother,
has once again shown his true colors that, he will find out the truth ONLY if he is in danger.

Sidharth ji, do you now feel helpless? as nivi felt?

sidharth ji do you now feel angry ? as nivi felt?

Sidharth ji do you now feel wrongly accused and choked up , cornered , ? as nivi felt?

wah ...jab apnay per baat ayi tho fauran reaction!?
warna nivi ko tho yaar thumari khamoshi nay maar hi dala...

agar thum jaise dost ho, tho dushman ki kya zaroorat hai!

sad ,..

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 27 January 2011 at 9:03am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumSajimokprajeeaashiluvskinnycoolgirl7Resh.....Rani2011simran728Jasleenkuttapulamsteddybear66vids08Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010AnamikaSJainsunflower52anjubalaxaviara-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yes Suchi, I was thinking the same.  When Nivi was being tortured and was being thrown out of the house and was being taken to the doctor, she was pleading, begging and went to SId asking him "you know me. I am not mad." ANd what did he do? Just bent his head down... WHy did he not say "ki i know you..you are the same nivedita jo galat aur sahi ko jaan jati hai. you are the same Nivedita who understands everyone's dil ki baat." Why did he not say that no she is not mad...
ANd now because 1 proof came against him he is all ready to prove who stalker is? Why did he not try to find the truth that time? He saw she was in a bad state and as a friend could have helped her. He just said that I am the only one in this house who thinks you are fine...So tell the house then. Take a stand man...But no. She was again being thrown out of the house and you just stood there. This is how you wanted her happiness...
Pathetic.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7milee1014lamsShayafansimran728gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Suchi perfectly put. We have seen this from beginning Sid only acts if it comes to him. He can't do it for anyone else. Rightly said that he is no different than Divya and HL in that matter. Having good heart doesn't count much when you can't do anything or help anyone with that goodness. I totally agree that if what Viren is doing is wrong than what Sid did so far is unforgettable too. Dard ka aheshas tabhi hota hai jab apne pe aati hai. He asked yesterday to Nivi, where is that Nivi who knew people's heart, why didn't he ask himself that where was that Sid who knew Nivi that she can't be mad? You can labeled me as baised but I don't feel sorry for Sid.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Its really sad!
poor niveditha, atleast Viren no matter what stood by her always.

Jhoota hi sahih, dilasah tho diya [I do not think its jhoota though]

whats the point of that friendship that will not help you at the most hour of your need!

everytime, like niveditha said, that he has killed her again and again

!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7Jasleenmilee1014Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Its really sad!
poor niveditha, atleast Viren no matter what stood by her always.

Jhoota hi sahih, dilasah tho diya [I do not think its jhoota though]

whats the point of that friendship that will not help you at the most hour of your need!

everytime, like niveditha said, that he has killed her again and again

!

See he still does not have guts to come clean to Divya. He is still not telling her his past with Nivedita. And i am not even sure if he ever will. 
Viren has always been with Nivi, no matter what. Because he sees so much similarity in her. He knows that she will anything for what is right. And he waited for her to reciprocate. I think he lost his patience and could not wait more so he turned into stalking business so as to bring her closer to him. He just wants Nivi to be his fully - mind, heart, soul and body. And I am also sure once she is his, he will tell her the truth about himself as he will know that she will trust him and will stand by him. Nobody has ever stood for him and he does not trust anybody yet. His pain has to come out only then he can move forward in his life and Nivi will be catalyst in that.
Sid, no matter what happens to Nivi or other family members, he will only be sulking and standing and will only speak when he himself is attacked. Kahte hain "jab seedhi ungli se ghee nahin nikalta to ungli teri karni parti hai." Sid is that case.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7milee1014Shayafansimran728Suchi-xaviara

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I saw another post where someone was saying that now Nivi and Sid are equal  in the sense that both have accused each other. But they are forgetting that, when Sid accused  Nivi's dad, he was Nivi's boyfriend and she was relying on him to support her and he did not.   Even after finding out about Keshav's innocence, did Sid apologize to Nivi? or Keshav? He  kept quiet. On the day of Sidya wedding, when Nivi tried to say that her dad is innocent, he again shouted at her!

Now look at what Nivi did..she accused Sid wrongly. But did she do it infront of everyone? she asked him why he did it to his face.Nivi is not accusing someone she loves (Like sid did), she is accusing the person who broke her trust in the past. But I am sure the minute she finds out that Sid is innocent, she will apologize to him.  I don't think  that anyone should  say that Sid and Nivi are equal just because she accused Sid.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011milee1014Shayafansimran728anjubalaxaviaraSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

I saw another post where someone was saying that now Nivi and Sid are equal  in the sense that both have accused each other. But they are forgetting that, when Sid accused  Nivi's dad, he was Nivi's boyfriend and she was relying on him to support her and he did not.   Even after finding out about Keshav's innocence, did Sid apologize to Nivi? or Keshav? He  kept quiet. On the day of Sidya wedding, when Nivi tried to say that her dad is innocent, he again shouted at her!

Now look at what Nivi did..she accused Sid wrongly. But did she do it infront of everyone? she asked him why he did it to his face.Nivi is not accusing someone she loves (Like sid did), she is accusing the person who broke her trust in the past. But I am sure the minute she finds out that Sid is innocent, she will apologize to him.  I don't think  that anyone should  say that Sid and Nivi are equal just because she accused Sid.
Yeah even i read the post and wanted to reply there but did not want to enrage them. Actually there is vast difference in their situations too..

Sid simply believed what he heard from others, did not see the proof or try to find out the truth and then accuse Keshav.. He watched Keshav being physically abused... Keshav was Nivi's Dad and his would b father in law. he should have known the importance of a father since he did not have one..

Nivi saw siddharth and no one else at home during dadaji incident and when the incident happened she knew she did not do it and hence doubted Sid. there were many earlier incidents too where sid was present like the pendant broken and room ransacked and the sargi thali incident. but she did confront him and he again yelled at her saying r u mad. she apologised and went away... Now she is getting more and more proofs against Sid, the rope and the phone restart application form and now she is blaming him. So i dont understand how r they equal.... People really need to think what they r saying..

Rani2011kuttapumilee1014simran728gmann2010Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by kuttapu

Yeah even i read the post and wanted to reply there but did not want to enrage them. Actually there is vast difference in their situations too..

Sid simply believed what he heard from others, did not see the proof or try to find out the truth and then accuse Keshav.. He watched Keshav being physically abused... Keshav was Nivi's Dad and his would b father in law. he should have known the importance of a father since he did not have one..

Nivi saw siddharth and no one else at home during dadaji incident and when the incident happened she knew she did not do it and hence doubted Sid. there were many earlier incidents too where sid was present like the pendant broken and room ransacked and the sargi thali incident. but she did confront him and he again yelled at her saying r u mad. she apologised and went away... Now she is getting more and more proofs against Sid, the rope and the phone restart application form and now she is blaming him. So i dont understand how r they equal.... People really need to think what they r saying..

Absolutely!

How can they be equal?

Even now Sidharth really did not believe that nivi is mad but when the proof was created that , the phone was working and that someone else is behind it...

NOTE proof was presented and only then Sid believed that hey its not nivi and , and when the proof are pointing at him, then he wants to prove himself right, and on the safe side and NOW he wants to find out the real culprit.

coolgirl7kuttapumilee1014Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Go to top