Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Beautiful Besharmi (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

i think cv's r now trying to make jay look mature to ragini....does anyone noticed ..jay has got a new hairstyle (which i didnt like much)and ragini have changed to suit from sari..(she indeed looks good in suit than sari's)

I think Suhana's wearing suits because its cold and rather than wearing wollies, Ragini's chosen to wear long sleeved suits so it doesn't spoil her image!!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Suhana's one liners were so hilarious today.LOLLOL She was great.....I love it when Rajni came running upto Suhana and asked "kiyy hua"? and lol so funny...she said pointing to Manju Aunty.."Yeh hua" LOL OH GOD that was so funnyROFLROFL
coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

i think cv's r now trying to make jay look mature to ragini....does anyone noticed ..jay has got a new hairstyle (which i didnt like much)and ragini have changed to suit from sari..(she indeed looks good in suit than sari's)

Nice observation, i didn't notice before. It's working Jay looks more mature than Rags

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I have now watched the "beautiful besharmi" scene 4 times, its so funny. The beautiful catfight between Suhana and Manju Aunty....ROFL
Manju Aunty accusing Sushaan of doing "nain mattaka" lol. Its been a long time since I laughed so much watching SGP.
LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I have now watched the "beautiful besharmi" scene 4 times, its so funny. The beautiful catfight between Suhana and Manju Aunty....ROFL
Manju Aunty accusing Sushaan of doing "nain mattaka" lol. Its been a long time since I laughed so much watching SGP.
LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL
Same I have watched it many times as well now. It was a classical episode....Really funny, I especially like the Alok and Manju aunty bit LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Yes I did too. Manju aunty talks about besharmi but she herself kisses someone else's husband?? What a condtradiction!!

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Yes I did too. Manju aunty talks about besharmi but she herself kisses someone else's husband?? What a condtradiction!!

hahaha..............good point raised..!!!!
bt dis wnt go inside her BEAUTIFUL BRAIN............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.........so wht if she kissed sum1 elses husband...............tht ws inside the house......n nt AN open act....LOLLOL....so i guess al dis is fine wid our BEAUTIFUL MANJU AUNTY....LOLLOLWinkWink

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

hahaha..............good point raised..!!!!
bt dis wnt go inside her BEAUTIFUL BRAIN............LOL.........so wht if she kissed sum1 elses husband...............tht ws inside the house......n nt AN open act....LOLLOL....so i guess al dis is fine wid our BEAUTIFUL MANJU AUNTY....Wink

BEAUTIFUL BRAIN?? LOLLOLLOLLOL

Did you notice what Suhana said "on top your eyes you have a head-the size of karhai which is empty" LOL. ROFLSuhana was so sharp and witty with her replies.

Garima_04

Go to top