Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WANTED TO HUG ABHAY MADHU KABIR ND MISHA........ (Page 3)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
wht an awesum episode !!!

abhay....omg ....so hot...chandeena r party animals...kuch feeel hi nahi karte!!!look at abhay. kuch seeekho
vamp hoke bhi kitna accha hai.
madhu is a good hearted person...typical step mom nahi hai...
mishu...felt bad 4 her...

kabir...sensible...hope ki woh samjh jaye- piya sirf abhay ki ho sakti hai...aur kisi ki nahi

arnab ...very good person...waiting 2 see his reaction after he knows d truth..

i liked wht abhay said"pyaar se taqat lo" 2 piya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Nice post, and i also admit that chandeena live for throwing the parties and for the showoff, yeh log to aise hai ki agar koi mar bhi jaye to bhi inhe party to chahiye hi.

I was angry with them today, Abhay was restless and they dont even care about it.

Befikre

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I 2 like Madhu 2day. 
Not all women have  hearts that cry for their husband's illegal child, isnt that? She is just ready 2 stake her reputation n her family happiness fr the sake of Pia. A gr8 round of applause 2 her frm my side.

And Kabir, 2day I really appreciate him. his anxiety n his realization that may b Abhay can save pia n his desperate move 2 save Pia even at the cost of losing her all over again 2 his rival is truly commendable. This shows that he cares more for her than for his own happiness. I guess 2day after so many days we got our old kabir back.

Now coming 2 my beloved superhero - Abhay. OMG he's just 2 gud. I mean even without using his superhuman powers he can just feel that sumthng is wrong wid Pia. Such a strong bond between the 2. I just luv it. His restlessness, his anxiety, his pain all are declaring aloud his boundless luv for Pia as Pia not as the mirror image of Maithili. Wen he said that nothing will happen 2 pia n that he's there, rite there I felt as if he was assuring hiself time n again more. i just luv it wen both Abhiya cares fr each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugBefikre

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar....i wanted to hug everyone...Abhay,Misha,Madhu,Kabir,ArnabHug
I totally agree with you.Madhu was the show stealer today.I'm glad that this character is not like the typical step mothers we have in most of the shows.She considers Piya as a member of her family.It is not easy for a woman to accept her husbands illegitimate child.She does have a big heart.

And yes the Kabir we all loved is backDancing

@Chandeena
These two make me laugh whenever they appear together onscreenROFLA match made in heavenDay Dreaming

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@zoozoo..........vry nice short update......Smile
@neeti......chaandeena really disappointed me today.........dey truly r party pigs.....
@sweetshera.......u write really well nd agree wid each word u said...
@kritz....madhu is nice by heart nd ya chaandeena r big tym cartoons nd sample pieces.........ROFL

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey pplHug
I wud really start wid d bg score played for abhay today..............it was simply awesum nd jst made for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ok......i wud sound weird but d show stealer for today was madhu......i mean i really wanted to hug her for her selfless nature today......she is gud nd thank god not a vixen like other step mothers......Smile

Mdhu was superb today....great acting.....

Abhay.......mann he luked extra hot in d hood.........he is jst amazing nd d bg suited him nd he was excellent in d precap.......Embarrassed

You just took the words out of my mouth......he looked extremely hawtttttt.....

Embarrassedmishaaa.......she is my all tym favourite but really wanted to hug her nd console her when she was crying for piyaHug
kabir.......ok so today he was sensible enough to think dat piya might hear abhay nd wake up nd if not his love but abhay's luv cud save her nd he actually went to call abhay......dis is my kabirClap

Misha and kabir were real darlings today....muahhhh muahhh...

PRECAP.......so it is abhiya all d way tomorrow.......luvd abhay in d precapThumbs Up

hmmmmm.....Embarrassed

PS. CHAANDEENA r party addicts......dey surely r heartless nd nothing bothers dem.....dey shift frm one place to another nd start arranging for deir parties....even abhay is pissed off by deir acts......LOL

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Even i felt like giving them a big hug ! And in this epi we could see everyone feeling for piya so clearly especially abhay !Bounce!!

Befikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hey pplHug
I wud really start wid d bg score played for abhay today..............it was simply awesum nd jst made for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ok......i wud sound weird but d show stealer for today was madhu......i mean i really wanted to hug her for her selfless nature today......she is gud nd thank god not a vixen like other step mothers......Smile
Abhay.......mann he luked extra hot in d hood.........he is jst amazing nd d bg suited him nd he was excellent in d precap.......Embarrassed
Embarrassedmishaaa.......she is my all tym favourite but really wanted to hug her nd console her when she was crying for piyaHug
kabir.......ok so today he was sensible enough to think dat piya might hear abhay nd wake up nd if not his love but abhay's luv cud save her nd he actually went to call abhay......dis is my kabirClap
PRECAP.......so it is abhiya all d way tomorrow.......luvd abhay in d precapThumbs Up

PS. CHAANDEENA r party addicts......dey surely r heartless nd nothing bothers dem.....dey shift frm one place to another nd start arranging for deir parties....even abhay is pissed off by deir acts......LOL

CHAKKU I am not finding words to say how much I agree with you on everything..all I can do is..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index