Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WANTED TO HUG ABHAY MADHU KABIR ND MISHA........ (Page 2)

roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
chandeena ko bahana chahiye parties ka....bas music chalta rahe aur kya chahiye..lol...today was the rocking episodeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseflower_07

chandeena ko bahana chahiye parties ka....bas music chalta rahe aur kya chahiye..lol...today was the rocking episodeClap

chaandeena to bas chaandeena hi hain...........single pieces.....dey jst want to katofy deir life not live it!!!!Ouch
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yep, loved Mishu today n also Madhu Big smile

I just hope nobody sees Abhay trying to save her coz for a 3rd person it'll look like he's trying to kill her Confused. We all know how much Abhay loves her but don't want any more misunderstandings n confusions. Had an overdose of it during the Maya fiascoSleepy

Also waiting for Abhay to learn the truth behind her accident. Daanish u've screwed up bigtimeBig smile Abhay will kill u 4 sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142roseflower_07Befikre

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
They were all awesome today ! Thumbs Up

Befikre

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hmmmm......i think we r gonna hav a heartattack tomorrow if there will be a misunderstndiing track again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142Befikre

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

i just hope ke kabir doesnt create misunderstanding between abhay pia he wld tell pia that abhay doesnt care abt her he didnt came to meet her gosh so much thing going dont know what they are planning in future track

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Yep, loved Mishu today n also Madhu Big smile

I just hope nobody sees Abhay trying to save her coz for a 3rd person it'll look like he's trying to kill her Confused. We all know how much Abhay loves her but don't want any more misunderstandings n confusions. Had an overdose of it during the Maya fiascoSleepy

Also waiting for Abhay to learn the truth behind her accident. Daanish u've screwed up bigtimeBig smile Abhay will kill u 4 sure.

ya me don't wanna see a misunderstanding track...............y d hell does nobody sees d gud side of abhay?? y is everybody so annoyed wid him all d tym???Ouch
i really wanna see danish ka halwa..........it wud taste horribleDead
LOL

BeyondHorizon

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i just hope ke kabir doesnt create misunderstanding between abhay pia he wld tell pia that abhay doesnt care abt her he didnt came to meet her gosh so much thing going dont know what they are planning in future track

i wud kill kabir if he does so.......DeadOuch lets hope for d best nd no misunderstanding track plzzzzzzzzCry

angel3142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index