Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WANTED TO HUG ABHAY MADHU KABIR ND MISHA........

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
I wud really start wid d bg score played for abhay today..............it was simply awesum nd jst made for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ok......i wud sound weird but d show stealer for today was madhu......i mean i really wanted to hug her for her selfless nature today......she is gud nd thank god not a vixen like other step mothers......Smile
Abhay.......mann he luked extra hot in d hood.........he is jst amazing nd d bg suited him nd he was excellent in d precap.......Embarrassed
Embarrassedmishaaa.......she is my all tym favourite but really wanted to hug her nd console her when she was crying for piyaHug
kabir.......ok so today he was sensible enough to think dat piya might hear abhay nd wake up nd if not his love but abhay's luv cud save her nd he actually went to call abhay......dis is my kabirClap
PRECAP.......so it is abhiya all d way tomorrow.......luvd abhay in d precapThumbs Up

PS. CHAANDEENA r party addicts......dey surely r heartless nd nothing bothers dem.....dey shift frm one place to another nd start arranging for deir parties....even abhay is pissed off by deir acts......LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

chikita26kay_123gitika.jmayur786saphira7988mahalaxmikneeti_hudacutemugmeawSapphire_238reepicheepka7eelaHot_Indo_Chilly--AROMAL--AnamikaSJain-Amrita2010kaushiki9Aanya.--sumana13--roseflower_07Meeko-Doppelganger-ffkhanTOTAL-ROMANTICMahak SinhaBElieveYOUrselflonelyshadowremosalsapyar-ishk

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Chakku, u heard, Arnab telling doc " Pia Jaiswal"Confused, doesn't he remember his daughter's surname or what?Confused
or it is another blooperConfused, cause he never knew Pia's surname & today he tells doc, Pia JaiswalConfused

I am confusedConfused, u have any idea abt itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010BElieveYOUrselfBefikrepyar-ishk

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
missed the epi again Cry
@Chandeena: they are Party "animals" indeed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyBefikre

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

missed the epi again Cry
@Chandeena: they are Party "animals" indeed LOL

They're animals period

cutemugBefikre

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@CHakku.........these Chaandeena LOLLOL, again they started with their parties LOLLOL, & invitees LOLLOL
Abhay got irritated & ran away frm thrClap

these people r really heartlessLOL

gitika.jBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@ashu......well it cud be a coincidence also.....two ppl having same names.....plus piya never mentioned dat her full name was piyali nd moreover she said dat her orphanage's name was st. catherine.....so arnab might have not suspected her or it cud be  a vry mere blooper also......
@cutie...........d epi was gud but focused mainly on madhu!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugffkhanlonelyshadowremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@ashu......well it cud be a coincidence also.....two ppl having same names.....plus piya never mentioned dat her full name was piyali nd moreover she said dat her orphanage's name was st. catherine.....so arnab might have not suspected her or it cud be  a vry mere blooper also......
@cutie...........d epi was gud but focused mainly on madhu!!!!

HmmmSmile, yaa may be, in this condition , he didn't realise may beCry
thnks for clearing the doubtBig smile
Mariam Mahmood IF-Rockerz
Mariam Mahmood
Mariam Mahmood

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
wawww sounds interesting:P can't wait to see this epi:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index