India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~27-1-Baji - naku

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
In todayz precap,Baji n Naku getting back to PN...Baji driving...he sayz "now v hav lotz of enemiez around uz..dey might use money to do any kinda saazish..."and naku recallz kallaz wordz"bhao wd never get back to u now..u gotto bid good bye to him and be hiz vidwa forever.."...n Naku repliez" Baji v r trying to trace out d enemiez bahar...lekin woh hamare aas paas hai"

Edited by shonapinky - 27 January 2011 at 8:37am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliFatima82komal_w25Beeesshivkundanmaszshruti10augustCrystal29shally_mAbhiAniChaudhrytmmisssmilyrama_2010bfunofbb123ltl_fanPooja_219shish15Anu-Ananyasub_rosamussy.jamshedWanderbugushankitvcmIsHeZ.xNainaSengalrainurubal-Carrie-suhana19-Ritz-fuzzyfacebetty123.Sidrameghaparti-Priti11-Anu-Reddykhushix

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Thanx for the precap merii jaan!!!! Big hugzz....

Im sooo upset yaar....i thought keh aaj toh dikha deh tasha call....but noooooo....ageh se precap bhi tasha nahi.....:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinky

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Shona Hug

thanks for the precap! I was so waiting for the TaSha call - but it didnt happen - and its not in the precap either - maybe cliffhanger for tomorrow is gonna be the phone call.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

Thanx for the precap merii jaan!!!! Big hugzz....

Im sooo upset yaar....i thought keh aaj toh dikha deh tasha call....but noooooo....ageh se precap bhi tasha nahi.....:(

ur moz welcum dearSmile..bigg hugzz to u...!! aw even me naina...!!Ouchlookz v r not gonna get tasha phone convo diz week..!!Confusedtake care yr...luv and hugz...!!Hug

Originally posted by sidra2007

Shona Hug

thanks for the precap! I was so waiting for the TaSha call - but it didnt happen - and its not in the precap either - maybe cliffhanger for tomorrow is gonna be the phone call.......

SidraHugur moz welcum dearSmileu said it all yr...hope v get to see tasha z convo next week !!Embarrassed

Edited by shonapinky - 27 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NainaSengalrainurubal

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap shona
I guess the phone call is going to be cliffhanger  for the weekend.

shonapinky

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi Shonu Monu,

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. RIDICULOUS! THUMBS DOWN!Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down TERRIBLE!

So is Nakusha Bhao going all way  & say Kala'S name or will she be her usual "SILENT & DIGNIFIED " self?????Angry

I think its Vinay's turn to throw in the towel & I will not join any petition this time to stop him. He's better off somewhere else I feel after watching him dumbed so pathetically for over a month.Angry Jago CVs.This is unacceptable.

Thanks for the update,dear. Good night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks for the precap shona
I guess the phone call is going to be cliffhanger  for the weekend.

ur moz welcum preetySmilelol..!! so  true yr...!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Shonu Monu, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. RIDICULOUS! THUMBS DOWN!Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down TERRIBLE!So is Nakusha Bhao going all way  & say Kala'S name or will she be her usual "SILENT & DIGNIFIED " self?????Angry  think its Vinay's turn to throw in the towel & I will not join any petition this time to stop him. He's better off somewhere else I feel after watching him dumbed so pathetically for over a month.Angry Jago CVs.This is unacceptable. Thanks for the update,dear. Good night.

Hi zuby dearBig smile..lolLOLyeah tat waz hilarioz...am sowwee yr...i dint enjoy diz much juz like uOuchEmbarrassedagree with u zuby...!!oh no me so worriez to see u in gussa...hmm let me do sumthing to cheer u up...!! will pm u in an hour or two...!!Smileur moz welcum dear....!! goodnight...sweet dreamz...!!Big smile

Edited by shonapinky - 27 January 2011 at 8:48am

-Carrie-

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Shona for the precap. I thought we will have Tasha phone conversation. Are they planning for next week. Uff i am soooo bored of this track. When r they going to meet or at least talk. What do u think AS will do to Baji n Naku when they reach home?

shonapinky

Go to top