Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

27th Jan Updates, Avita build their Love House (Page 4)

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update............Cute AVITA scenes ...........did he not say dat there is a basti somwhere..........how come they did not go there n sirf bananas mile aur kuch nahi ?????? Hope Tanmay distracts RV n he goes bak warna again AVITA will b on d run............but i was also thinkng dat they made d hut better n if RV reaches there he will know ki AVITA wahi the

Another holiday , may b they hv AVITA ke scenes Banked (already hv shot AVITA scenes ) so isliye holiday diya hai n may b they will concentrate more on Haveli scenes but they shd also hv AVITA scenes orthewise it will b boring.........n both definitely need break

Simple is always awesome n Papa Rai as usual hilarious. He told Jagat ' tumhri praan pyaari n hamri praan ki pyaasi' was hilarious LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ice _girl - 27 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hi Nandini,Hug

Thanks for the update! Just come back from my field trip (LOL)...ohhh my feet are sore from all the walking!

Wow, so much happening....I did say Papa R will try to get rid of simple...gosh she is lucky to overhear them but things will escalateConfused....though I can't wait to see father-son ran to the doctor, that is hilarious!!LOLLOL

And I think Bhootni has just turned Tanmay into a villain...he won't forget the insult so soon...I guess now he won't need so much persuading to turn against Shikha and her family...OuchAngry

And finaly, love Avita moment especially with that song!ClapClap...hope they get to have some peaceful moment before the madman comes after them!Angry

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 27 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanamrahman_nandiniBenNevischistaice _girl-Prashu-

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the update! The avita scenes sound lovely (have yet to watch!) and cannot wait! Think RV will get distracted...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hai nandu darling thanks  again for the wonderful update.
Hello friendsBig smile
Another wonderful episode of emotions, romance and hilarious.
I think Cv's started loving their viewers more and more now.Wink
They cooking and serving a wonderful banquet for last few days and i wish and hope they would and should continue do like this.Wink(with more Avita scenes with some spice will be much appreciated Wink)
Tanmay and shika' emotions really  made me very sad as he wasn't given a chance to explain anything to bauji and to the family.At least he should have talked to Ammaji,who is shika's mum and  elder of the family.(ofcourse there wont be a chance like that in haweli, where bauji rulesCryCry),   I dont understand why ammaji not saying anything to bauji when she said to Tanmay to go away from Shika forever.I think Ammaji also with bauji now in shika's matter.Ouch
Now ppl may started loving or liking Tanmay as well?!.he loved and wanted to marry shika, though they made mistake(SIN), but he is not going to betray her. Isn't he?I think he did not seem to be like his brother at the moment, but who knows even his bro also looked very good  in the begining but its a shame he turned as evilAngryAngryAngry
Everybody loves Avita for their cute romance in the hut.(we never expected one song after another for last three episodes,this is really a surprise for me though).I wonder what kind of weather was there in India when they were about to start shooting these episodes.I think it must be cool and romantic , That's the reason our cv's come up with such romantic songs on Avita.(hope this weather continues )LOLLOL
It seems to me Bauji hates ppl who loving each other(or ppl who are in love).Yester day what did she said "Boys are just like that they use and then dump".But here the Boy keep telling he loves her and if the chance was given he might ask Shika's hand as well.Now its crystal clear she never wanted to see anybody who gets happiness by marriage.(because she lost it  without gettin it which is very  unfortunate)
Fortunately Avi got married to Arpi without telling her ,otherwise she would never let him marry anyone in her life time.
The precap seems to be very sad but hoping Tanmay should and would help shika to save their child.
As usual, Rv never get a chance to kill  or arrest Avita as they were blessed to escape on their every run.

Edited by GKDlover1 - 27 January 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24chista_nandiniice _girlsmile.sara-Prashu-

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nandu for nice UD of such a nice epi full of Avita romance. Although I luv Avita romance, but its like with every escape AviTa think they are safe and they are going to live like this, they are not thinking about reallity that how long they can run from RV who is supported law and police of whole state. so what next, mostly in fictional show hero herione dont think about future and reallity. i dont know how CV wil rappup this escape and chase bec its so dagged now.

Edited by sara212 - 27 January 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisice _girl

nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update

_nandini

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Avi looke yummier than the bananas when he was being naughty with Arpi & the bananas!! YummYummmmm.......!!!

Milii

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Avi looke yummier than the bananas when he was being naughty with Arpi & the bananas!! YummYummmmm.......!!!

Sahi kahaa Laxmi LOLLOLLOL
LOL

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index