India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

27th Jan Updates, Avita build their Love House

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hiyaa All Hug Congo GKDians for our Forum Banner Big smile Welcome to Today's written updates.

Big smile

The scene opens at the haveli. Bj warns Tanmay to go far away from both Shikha's life and the haveli. Tells him tht if he's seen around thn she wud get him killed. Tanmay leaves the place upset and suddenly his eyes fall on the window, where Shikha is standing and crying looking at him. Tanmay also starts crying looking at her and leaves the haveli.

In the hut, the sun shines bright and wakes Avi first. Arpi is sleeping on his lap. The sun shine is falling on her face and Avi tries to stop it with his hands. He says u look so beautiful sleeping. I hav brought u all the troubles but i promise u to become a good husband ... a husband u had always dreamt of. Arpi gets up and they set out to look for food.

At Rai mansion, Papa Rai is adding poison in the food. Jagat comes n asks wat he's doing n he says he's planning for the freedom of both him n Jagat from their wives. Jagat becomes happy but Simple listens to their plans. When they sit to dine on the table, she serves them fruits., They start having the fruits happily and say they are so happy with this light meal. Suddenly Simple goes in and comes out with the food. She makes them to eat the poisoned food by force. Both dad n son start crying nad run to the Doc.

Break

In the jungle, Arpi is trying to mend the hut while Avi returns with a bunch of Bananas. He sees her working and smiles. Asks her why is she mending the house and Arpi replies that they might have to spend days here in the hut so she is repairing the hut. Avi asks her to hav some bananas first n thn get on to work. They both sit to hav bananas. Bg music plays "Akele hain to kya Gham hai" (how romantic songs we get to see everyday ....thanx CV's for giving us these cute romantic moments)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed They start to feed each other with love. Then they get on to work together to repair the house. Arpi stands over Avi to put the terrace n falls. Avi laughs n thn caresses her Embarrassed They get mud and water to level the floor. While setting the walls of the hut with dry palm leaves, Arpi's feets fall on the banana covers n she's abt to fall when Avi holds her in his arms.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (Exactly the way he held her in their first meet)Day DreamingDay Dreaming. And finally they make their Home Sweet Home EmbarrassedBig smileClap

Break

RV along with his cops is looking for Avi n Arpi, all over the jungle. He gets a call on his wireless that Avi n Arpi are still in the village n not left for the city and they are not found anywhere out. RV orders his cops tht they both are in the jungle only and let them put the whole region's police force to search them in the jungle. The cops set out on his orders.

Precap

Bj drags Shikha in to her room and pushes her on the bed with force. Shikha as usual is crying buckets.Sleepy Bj tells her that she has decided that she wud get Shikha's child aborted. Shikha shocked and sad and starts crying rivers Ouch

Edited by _nandini - 27 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsc19sriyapoojasuvarnaawtsarahjareengnitika--Lalz--masztanisha997chistanaj7Cuty16BenNevis-sia-ice _girlRoarkSophia21Vistaachatterbox-Prashu-SuhaniSoniaRoshni.nivedithayoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanks dear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

tanisha997 Goldie
tanisha997
tanisha997

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thanks and hi cb diBig smile

_nandini

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

cb di,nandu di,tani,prashu,chista di,vista di,dreamy di and everyone Hug

@ vista di   "i'm not here"Big smile

priya toh apna rasta nap liROFL

_nandini

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hiiee everyone

Thnks Nandu.......soooooooooooooo muchHug

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
as nandu  writes out her update 

i m jsut putting song and lyrics for others

akele hai.n to kya gam hai So we're alone; where's the cause for sadness?
chaahe to hamaare bas me.n kya nahii.in What could we desire that isn't within our grasp,
bas ek zara saath ho tera just so long as you're with me?
tere to hai.n ham I'm yours;
kab se sanam since when, darling?
chaahe to hamaare bas me.n kya nahii.n What could we desire that isn't within our grasp,
ab yeh nahii.n sapna yeh sab hai apna... This isn't a dream anymore; this is my everything...
yeh jahaan pyaar ka this world of love,
chhoTa sa yeh aashiyaa.n bahaar ka this tiny abode of the springtime.
bas ek zara saath ho tera Just as long you're with me!
akele hai.n to kya gam hai So we're alone; where's the cause for grief?
phir nahii.n TuuTega ham pe koii tuufaan... No storm will ever break over us again.
saajana dekhna Look, beloved,
har tuufaan ka mai.n karuu.ngii saamna I'll confront every storm,
bas ek zara saath ho tera just so long as you're with me.
ab to mere saajan biitega har din... Now my beloved will pass each day...
pyaar kii baaho.n me.n in love's embrace.
ra.ng jaa'egii rut terii adaa'o.n me.n The season's hues are colored by your charms,
bas ek zara saath ho tera just so long as you're with me.
chaahe to hamaare bas me.n kya nahii.n What could we desire that isn't within our grasp,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24maszchista-sia-_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Awwwwwww CB Di...

Loved this song tooo

Thnk u soo much for the lyrics..
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
wow di...thanx a ton...love you alots

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index