Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka (Page 81)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Do i see Sammy hereHug
thank god its u who Kidnapped  itEmbarrassed   Mrs. Maan Singh Purana ROFLROFL

Edited by polly23 - 27 January 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Parm hello Hug

Sigma

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I just noticed the banner of GF changed,this one is gud,but i liked the previous one moreTongue

@Samira dont worry,i'l call by this name only
btw may i ask  why this phobia,I hope its not related to GHSPLOL

@Zee u enjoying the  boxing match in MF kyaLOL

@shali I hope geet knows MSK better than anybody and she will confront him without any MU or hard feelingEmbarrassed

Hey ParmHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23FingerFetish49erFanSigmashali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
hey polly Hug

don't worry he is in safe hands guys, Sammy won't let any harm come to his bodyparts, she will guard them 24/7

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23luvmaneetFingerFetish

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvmaneet

@Zee u enjoying the  boxing match in MF kyaLOL

Do I need to comment on that? LOL

luvmaneet

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@ Rash i believe there won't be any MU, Geet knows him very well and will fiqured out what is  his problem, then when MSK confess his  concerns about Geet and BabyEmbarrassed, it will be a treat to watch if Geet takes him  to Doc to clear his misconception WinkTongue

and yes Sammy's phobia  is related to GHSP Maan's past baggage  Sameera LOL

@ Parm i know his body parts are in safe hand thats why i said thank god LOL

Edited by polly23 - 27 January 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaneetFingerFetish

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
My take from pg 1.

Finally the famous BD's got two entire episodes to display their backs! Congratulations GC-BD, DD-BD, NM-BD! My blessings are upon you and I hope you make it big! But GC-BD needs to stand with more ishtyle. DD-BD needs to put on pink nail polish. NM-BD needs to straighten her hair more perfectly. Awesome acting you guys did! :D

Now that I have congratulated the most important people of the show, lets talk about the epi. It was good! I liked it despite BD usage.

1. Daadi-Geet relationship: Daadi rocks! I have never seen a saas be so cool in an Indian TV show. Usually they want to rip the bahu's hair out, but this is awesome! Their relationship is so cute and friendly. Daadi makes Geet order food from the restaurant and tell everyone she cooked it. She is every girl's dream saas.

2. Maan's dilemma: Maan is afraid to lose control when he is with Geet. His dread is justified, because he is terrified if he gets intimate with her he will hurt her. Maan does not want to stress her by telling her the complications with her pregnancy so he avoids her His biggest fear is losing Geet, so it is understandable that he stays away from her. The only thing that needs to be done now is a visit to the doc to clear his misconception.

- It's time to show a hoo-haa session with proper thought process by Maan. We need more details about his dilemma.

2. Geet's bravery  - She is DA BOMB! I like this taking control attitude of hers. She has made the sher into a chooha! He is holding back, and we know Geet had always been one to take charge. So while her husband is scared to touch her, she does everything to tempt him. She can see that he tries to come close but then steps back. He has always been upfront about how much he loves her may it be emotionally or physically, therefore her issue is not that he won't get intimate. But rather why this change has come about so suddenly. It is inevitable that she confront him about it soon. Maan loves her madly and she is fully aware of the effect she has on him. So his sudden change in behavior will worry her. Lets hope she continues her sherni act and lets her scared husband know that its ok to touch once in a while. ROFL

3. Geet's dance - That was too adorable!

4. Anwesha - I feel sorry for her. She is dreaming away about a wedding with Arjun, while he plays with her emotions. I see improvement with Anwesha's characterization. I like what I see. Whatever Arjun does with her, she should pay him back in the right way. Also the Arjun-Anwesha track needs to be integrated smoothly with Maan and Geet's track.

5. I hope that lip scene from the pre-cap is re-shot with DD and GC. It didn't look so good. When BD's are needed, I think it's better to do non-touching scenes. ROFL

The use of BD's is sometimes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. I do not think blaming one particular actor for it is reasonable. There have been BD's for GC, DD, and NM in the last two episodes. So why everyone is busy blaming one actor for it, is beyond me. The actors are human and they need rest. I am sure they are over worked from the wedding episodes. Is it too much to ask for them to take a few days off?  They ALL took off for a few days. Be considerate and appreciate the work they do for us. For the last time, neither DD or GC have a problem working with each other and they are not being replaced. If they had any issues doing intimate scenes we wouldn't have seen many scenes till date. Be patient and keep watching. :D

Edited by Ann.A - 27 January 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Anvi2009luvmaneetgennyMDillikudiSigmashali

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

@ Parm - LMFAOOO! ROFL OMG I'm laughing so hard, with your comment on my post! ROFL Yes yes, I will kick a non existant sister out of the show. AND I will also kick a justin bieber wannabee, but cannot A bee, because both are FUG -A - L-EEE !

And I'm already in the midst of creating the clone. Why else would I have kidnapped the body parts? ROFL 

@ Polly - HII!  Hug Don't stress, I'll keep his limbs in safe custody. And when I say safe, I mean sinfully safe Evil Smile

@ Rash - Lol well the story is.. When I used to go to school, I once had a casual teacher (substitute) who would pronounce my name as 'Sam -eeeeeeeeeeeeee-ra' Like literally he would expand on the 'E'. And it killed my existance! Because it's not pronounced like that! And then after the news erupted about the ex Samira in our heroe's life, so many people made threads with that horrid spelling of my name! Hence the phobia! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Sigma

Go to top