Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka (Page 23)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Today's episode could hv been a brillaint one if BDs were not put in use....but even with BDs the camerawork was good...execution of scenes and dialogues were too good...Individually actors gave a very good performance...

Precap was sensuousBlushing...lip carassing was suggested in foreplay thread and they used it..I wish they reshoot the scene with actual actors tomorrowEmbarrassed....but this is not the end...there will b lot of foreplays in the coming week which will b hotter than this and also with real actors..so chill allBig smile...And the real consummation scene is going to b the hottest...Blushing...

I know many rumours r doing the rounds about show becoming Ekta type...If you'll trust me  even 1%...My answer is no...so lets not jump to conclusionsBig smile...

Did today's episode gave Ekta feeling ??Is Geet looking like typical Ekta type female leads ??Is Dadi behaving like typical Ekta type Saas ?Think about it and don't just judge based on what birdies and bees r saying..even I hv my birdies and I fall in trap oftenLOL but I hv seen that birdies most of the time hv been wrong...so judge the show based on your own instinctsSmile..ask yourself this question...how many Ekta shows hv shown a wife pinning her hubby against the wall and seducing him ?U will get your answerSmile

That said..I hv not got the news of the schedule guy screwing up from my birdies..I hv got the news from official channel sourcesBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 27 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10geet261Armu4evaanjalireddyy84luvmaneetveil_of_rosestaqdirhegdemedhaspringswinonaGeekgodpanchjun5Dillikudimi7chimesMarshPshinusMishtyShonaswan20-Priti11-pennuSigma49erFanSoapoperasrfunsun29

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@zee..let me play the devil's advocate here.............i am no fan of the person or his personal life .......he annoys me with loads of stuff but one thing that i would not call him is unprofessional.............GC is not............whatever ,however he has never turned away from what is expected of him as MSK............even when ill he made it a point to make sure he shot ..................that is unfair ................and as an actor he has set a mark in the show due to his hardwork and dedication........we cannot take that away from him for whatever the reason..............

Thumbs Up Clap

GC has made MSK real for all of us. It is unfair to take that away from him. Well said.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23manduwinonaGeekgod-Divine-swan20pennuMishtyShonaSigmasun29

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
bye manasa....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodpennu

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@Geeks Is kidding your Favourite word? You say a sentence and add kidding to it at last everytimeLOL

@Anwesha..."hang it" is my favorite thing to say...but I just met you, so don't want to give offense hence I add kidding. But will stop doing it....if you don't mind.LOL I will just let my tongue let looseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by sun29

@zee..let me play the devil's advocate here.............i am no fan of the person or his personal life .......he annoys me with loads of stuff but one thing that i would not call him is unprofessional.............GC is not............whatever ,however he has never turned away from what is expected of him as MSK............even when ill he made it a point to make sure he shot ..................that is unfair ................and as an actor he has set a mark in the show due to his hardwork and dedication........we cannot take that away from him for whatever the reason..............

I like him as MSK, but as himself, many things is annoying, what I said is not wrong, even super stars in Bollywood do many blunders and stupid unprofessional acts sometimes, but some people support them blindly.........

geet261shinus

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

@Jyo......................... did i tell u i love u for ADMITTING THIS....Hug Thank u...!! Heart

but I hv seen that birdies most of the time hv been wrong...so judge the show based on your own instincts

shinusGeekgod

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
sun, maansa, winona, zee, arpita and everyone, hi and hugs! Got all ur replies and we all agree maan is a sugarfree sweet for diabetic patient only! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5GeekgodSoapoperasrfunsun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Correction, creatives created MSK, GC just did the act! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunSecretKhabri420

Go to top