Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun...
Loved you as the Advocate...๐Ÿ‘

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Minnie:Even if that track comes,outcome will b different and for the betterment of Maaneet relationship only and not what hv been floating around๐Ÿ˜†

this i can expect frm geet team ....outcome will be unique like Geet standard 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Nabs and Anshu ๐Ÿค—

I love Geet, she doesn't just sit and cry, wondering what's up with Maan, but she goes after him and tries to get her man, she is such a sherni, she's the best female character ever
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Swati...
Yes that Anty-Maan talk was soo fishy... ๐Ÿ˜•
Is thats Maan past....๐Ÿ˜†
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo

Any Idea about Trps... Still both show out of 100.... Any Idea which is No1 in Star One๐Ÿ˜•
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today, i really didnt notice the BD's frankly, silly me! So for me BD's were not the problem. The real prob is the story. I wanted to see a tormented man wanting to hold geet close, imagining intimate moments and then recall the doctor's speech and not a tummy all the time.

Can u all imagine how it is when your loved one doesnt touch you at all after marriage? Its sad as well as humiliating! If it were a hollywood movie then maan would have gotten a kick on his ass by now!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sun29

@zee..let me play the devil's advocate here.............i am no fan of the person or his personal life .......he annoys me with loads of stuff but one thing that i would not call him is unprofessional.............GC is not............whatever ,however he has never turned away from what is expected of him as MSK............even when ill he made it a point to make sure he shot ..................that is unfair ................and as an actor he has set a mark in the show due to his hardwork and dedication........we cannot take that away from him for whatever the reason..............

well said sun.... I too posted the very same thing... Of all the things that GC is n is not, he is definitely not unprofessional.... No matter how much i despise his choice n his antics surrounding it, i refuse to buy that he is unprofessional....

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bye manasa.... hello praju....
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti, that dance practice was on the 25th at night!  SBS records previous days stuff and show the next day unless its media day for a new show and that too early morning! 

Im saying today is 27th na, they could have shot in daytime to air at night, its been done before!
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@pram sun rash marsh resmi parsa jyo tanu zee geetu geeti anwesha geeky minnie smita pooja shradha pennu swan shonu shinus๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—i pe ihavent forgotten any1 if i have ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—