Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka (Page 2)

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Reserved
 He is assuming that if he touches her even once she will have more pregnancy complicationsConfusedIf he has the fear that if he makes love her life will be in danger but if he touches her there is still a problem..I think he should stop this now and consult a doctor instead of running away like this..If he keeps on acting strangely there will be mental stress on her indirectly..He can atleast make her feel happy with minor romance..
this is just like idhar kua udhar Khayi for Maan..Who is stopping him..We hoped he goes to the doctor the next day but a day has passed and he is the same..Maan Go quickly and give shaanti to your desperation..or Geet take it out from him lock him up use your danda and then both of you can go together to doctorBig smile

I am going to smack ash Tonight..I remember she was talking about this in den once that there is going to be lights off..Geet on bed and Maan on SofaAngry...Ash No Dinner for you today and No Cake either..NothingEvil Smile

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 27 January 2011 at 9:33am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonilailapnjkinnikaanjalireddyy84shivangi783mandu-RD-polly23hegdemedhawinonamaansaGeekgodmi7chimespanchjun5shinusAntaresshonuu49erFanshalipennuswan20jasraj123Soapoperasrfun.Manal.

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Don't know how to start. I was not happy today and all the blame must lie with the story. GC and DD are excellent actors and so nothing is wrong with their performance. They acted according to the script. The main disappointment is the part of the story that dealt with maan's emotions. We understand that maan cannot have the usual type of physical intimacy with his wife due to certain complicacies. But that is not the problem here. The problems are,

1.       He doesn't look sad or tormented or even feel bad for treating his newly wedded wife like this.

2.       He doesn't talk either to geet or to the doctor openly about it.

3.       He doesn't take opportunities to express his feelings like kissing geet's forehead while she is asleep.

4.       He is tensed that he might not be able to control himself even if geet holds her hands once. So I don't understand if maan has self control or not. If he has self control and he believes that consummating would be bad for her health then nothing should bother him. You may argue, he is a man and he has got feelings too then I have to say that maan singh khurana is very much confused. One minute he is a man and the next minute an angel; this is not possible.

5.       Before marriage they used to hug in every episode and touch was nothing. And now, maan suddenly became the father of a church! I am not asking for intimate scenes, I don't live on their romance but it feels really humiliating when I see geet, being the female is initiating the kiss for the third time and maan backing out! Why embarrass the girl when its not meant to be? Why not write the story differently? Suddenly geet is no longer shy and maan is scared of geet?

6.       A humble request is not to show her tummy as an alarm clock for maan's feelings. The doctor's speech is no less alarming than geet's tummy. Please reconsider.

Geet looked really pretty today while she danced alone. Too bad maan couldn't join her for a simple romantic dance because of his fake sleep. Too bad that the next morning all he could think of was his yummy breakfast. Too bad that the only solution maan found under the circumstances is to stay as far away as possible from geet. I really hope that happens and maybe then he will know what to do.

DD acted really good today, she looked very very pretty in all dressups. BD's didn't bother my entertainment and so full points in that aspect too. I would only request the team to take care of the story. Whatever maan is doing is highly objectionable no matter how good his intensions are. Its geet's generosity that she takes those attitudes lightly. The character geet has been doing this all through the show. Maan on the other hand is not taking the best possible measure to handle the situation rather the worst possible one. That is a real problem.

Nevertheless, thanks to the geet team for the continuous entertainment.

Loves and prayers........

Edited by taqdir - 27 January 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manduswaramanjalireddyy84NaughtyNihudesigirl_18Geekgodpanchjun5maansaSoapoperasrfun49erFan.Manal.

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
This episode left a bitter taste in my mouth!  I guess its time for me to hang up GHSP!  Sad to say, but its getting there! Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84NaughtyNihuhegdemedhapanchjun5GeekgodpennuSoapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

All Maaneet's scenes today were with double body, even the scene where Geet touches Maan's lips, yakkkkkkkkk Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84NaughtyNihupanchjun5GeekgodSoapoperasrfun49erFanpennu

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

posting aftr a long...hope u all enjoy readin....n esp d emotis...

gudd se meethhhi dadima....awww....dadima aap kinni sweet ho......

annie....thinks...arjun usse palko pe bitha ke rakhe ga........LOL...

bt its gonna happen opp...Cheater...LOL
i wanna watch annies face...............

MAANEET -surakhshitt antar rakhiye......Throwing Hearts........LOLLOLLOL

geet " yeh toh aaj phir so gaye...Huh? 2.........".............

i liked the geet dance n maan ..........sumthin different.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

he can go ahead n kiss her bt hw he knws he wont b able to stop himself frm progressing...

geet is actin lk a despo...n maan is all stoppin himself...Shy.....LOL

urge of an 19 yr old....n a man madly in love wid his wife n lusting....is well shown..........

Edited by adits7 - 27 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261ManneetFANNi_singhpolly23NaughtyNihusldeepswinonamaansaGeekgodSoapoperasrfunshonuuBlueberry_07

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Geet puttar ne kiya ailan-e-jung !  Meri SR leke hi rahungi! 

On Munda's mind pregnancy taking toll
he is aftraid of losing control
so he thinks come what may
Its better to stay away

Sherni says enough is enough
No you are  really making it tough
if you don't touch me now
i will have to be rough

You leave me no choice
But to raise my voice
listen mister what to do
i have no option but to seduce you

Black vest is back  Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing 

Edited by winona - 27 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnikaanjalireddyy84-RD-panchjun5maansaGeekgodSoapoperasrfunpennushonuu

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
great epi... loved daadi esp .... the last bathroom scene was great as well as Geet dancing Thumbs Up

munda should be back on the bed Angry pronto...or else Evil Smile

dont care much about BDs as long as they dont hamper with the scenes.... Dead

Edited by maansa - 27 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261kinnikaArmu4evaanjalireddyy84polly23NaughtyNihu-pixie-GeekgodSoapoperasrfunshonuupennushali

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
DD touching GCs BDs lips???? GCs lips being touched n felt by DDs BD... how dare u do dat CVs...Angry Grrrrrrrrrrrr

On hindsight... lovng de all new out there Missus Maan Sherni Khurana who doesnt just roar but devours too Evil Smile

Loved Dadi today.....hip kewl n fantastic...Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonianjalireddyy84desigirl_18panchjun5GeekgodmaansaSoapoperasrfunshalipennushonuu

Go to top