Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka (Page 145)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hola Tongue

grrrr why cant my body take tea and eggs and such stuff when weather is no longer cold Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Shonuu

ROFLROFLROFL....tell me about it......My voice is Indeed very ISTRONG you seeApprove...............ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
@Anu:During the marriage schedule they worked whole nights nonstop for 2 weeks..remember I told u...so now the crew had taken few days off and they deserve this leave ..right ??Embarrassed..so can't we tolerate few BDs for at least 2-3 daysBig smile...from monday onwards u will get your daily dose of Maaneet together...not sure about tomorrow..u might or might not get it...but even with BDs yesterday's episode was good in terms of execution...

Edited by jyoti06 - 28 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5-pixie-arunima_LUITArwen.Meetu_Anuspshastr

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Hola Tongue

grrrr why cant my body take tea and eggs and such stuff when weather is no longer cold Ouch

its called homeostasis arwen.. Mubarak ho.. you are NORMAL..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5arunima_LUITjyoti06Meetu_Anu

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
...Rofling  Take Shonuu Jee Wink n hello to alllllllSmile

Jo now wat can b done to save MSK ki loottee hui izzat...LOL

panchjun5jyoti06shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
jyo i need to tawk to you in kopcha...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Yup ....i agree....they do need a break...some of us got way bit hyper yesterday........LOL...........even today when we saw DD practicing alone na..we were ready to pounceLOLLOLLOL..kya karen ........Controll nahi hota Smile........

TO add to this there were so many roomers doing rounds Stern Smile......

jyoti06Arwen.adits7

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Jyo, here's my take:

Yesterday, Geet showed us why Maan and we love her so much. She is innocent yet gusty. 

When she came into their bedroom, dreaming of continuing from where they left off the previous night and found her husband already in bed, feigning sleep, she didn't get angry with him. She accepted his explanation that he was tired and wanted to sleep.  Instead of sulking, she decides to entertain herself by performing gracefully in solo what essentially is a duet dance.  Can we blame Maan for gazing at her so adoringly when we ourselves had similar emotions seeing her twirl around looking like a fairy?  What is commendable about Maan is that even when he is mesmerised by his bride while pretending to be dozing, he is alert enough to catch her when she was about to fall.

Poor guy didn't trust himself to hold back when she lay so close to him looking like an angel descended from heaven in her sleeping form. So he inconveniences himself by cramping up on the small sofa.  When she quizzes him about it the next morning he comes up with a believable explanation, leaving her feeling guilty for insisting in keeping the lights on. But that sense of guilt was but for a moment. She bounces back soon enough and decides to entice him with her charm by asking for her towel and dragging him along with it.  The way she pins him against the wall and throws a challenging look at him not only surprised him but also us, as we kept silently urging her on 'way to go girl'.  We know that Maan loved this about her too. After all he did admit he likes her goondagiri in an earlier episode. But sadly the guy is not in a position to openly admit he likes it because he is more concerned about her and what repercussion it would have on her and the baby to give in to her wishes and take what is rightfully his.

Precap was adorable - Maaneet getting caught by Dadi and NE.  Looking forward to it, not to forget the sexy finger slide over Maan's lips.

I liked the episode despite the BDs, because they camouflaged it well. 

One thing I did not like though:

The regressive thinking which is portrayed amidst all this modernity.  NE is just 18 and the modern Dadi tells her that they need to settle her with someone soon. No thought to higher education or a career.   Which world are they living in?  Even girls from well to do families get a degree at least before settling down.  Then there were those worthless ladies commenting on the food. Thankfully Dadi did not make Geet prepare all those items and bought them from shops but why is there a need to lie about it? Geet does not need a certificate from strangers as to whether she will make a good wife or not.  And are you considered a good wife only if you can cook well?  By that standard I flunk big time.   

Edited by Opti - 28 January 2011 at 4:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06Arwen.Meetu_Anuspshastr

Go to top