Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
They are putting a comic twist on things...and so far we have Maan running away...What I think would be more realistic is if Maan were to take things to a certain point and no further...thats logical and more believable as well...

Plus it wont leave Geet feeling totally undesired...

Though I absolutely loved how she cornered him the washroom last night
-pixie- thumbnail
Can we all just ignore the birdies...honestly trying to figure out what may or may not happen...just ruins the fun for everyone...

The whole wedding was ruined- first because someone's bidie mentioned that Geet is going to get married to either Dev or Arjun- She is very much married to Maan

Then we had the whole thing on Maan going to Jail- He is still pretty much a free bird

and now some accident and then this whole thing about BDs....honestly it just kills the fun!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Right....turning Maan into a chuha suddenly n he stuterring is so unlike him....I like the kudi taking initiative but he behaving like a scared husband isn't good. The way he got scared on the phone was weird. I didnt find that funny
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

MSK instead of running away needs to face geet now before he really hurts her...........the girl is alreayd beginiing to doubt why he is staying away from her inspite of all his excuses...............and would feel humiliated if he very soon does not open his mouth...........

and i agree shrada..........nothing abt the birdies has even been confirmed till now instead of a confirmed headache for us
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i know instead of looking sad or concerned ..the guy is looking maha scared........even in bathroom scene instead of suprise or shock it was fear i saw on his face ....................
-pixie- thumbnail
Sun: He aint 16...I dont know the writers are hell bent on making him look like a hormonal teenager

ps: I think the fear was due to the hands that were about to touch his lips...If they hadnt shown the hair.,...I would have thought it was a guy😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...I agree with you.I  actually had to go back and see the episode where GC had malaria, to observe BD in action and that was in Nov when I saw it. Before that I was clueless😊
@Anshu...yeah ignorance is bliss😆

@Sun....perfect I've started hating the confirmed thing too😆

@Pixie....Aloha, I just wanted to say give me sharan in your charan, but you left early😆
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love our 21st century girl but guy needs to talk to her as well....am hoping we will get to see it once both r in the same frame.

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi Anush, opti, sunny, Anu, Shradha & buby trap:🤗
-pixie- thumbnail
Geeky: ðŸ¤—

Yeah work has been somewhat hectic...and I had gotten only 2.5 hours of sleep the previous night...so crashed early! 

Sharmi: ðŸ¤—...Jaundice all gone? I hope the only thing golden right now is ur user id!😆
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago