Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anshu

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.......nothing much.....just looking for some peace ๐Ÿ˜†
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@all

anybody knows if anwesha updated her story............
???????
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anu๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  What happened???? Hope allz well๐Ÿ˜•

Goose..๐Ÿค—..no Anvesha didn't do any update
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Anshu

In real world yes re...as of now all is well Jaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

but in virtual world i am kind of upset being a loyal TRP contributing audience of this show.........

these people for what ever reason upset the schedule and give us BD's in two good seans....

now today if there is no romantic sean and then we get GC DD doing the actual sean i would definately not like it being a audience.......

I was kind of upset about the fact that BD's were used for some really good and romantic seans..........
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, it was shot well and at first glance the BDs were not visible unless you are really looking for them. Why take tension?  Just watch the show with no expectation. You'll be pleasantly surprised.  I loved yesterday's epi despite the use of BDs.  DD and GC emoted well even though they had to do their scenes with the other's BDs.
TSharan thumbnail

Anu...I know what you mean and it is indeed awkward. I saw the precap n the BD touching Maan's lips....  I think CVs should not show such romantic scenes with  BDs. It kinda looks odd becoz it is obvious. I am sure they can pen down regular scenes....wese I just read on FB that GC is on chutti for 5 days from 25th. if that is the case...b prepared for BDs for remaining 2 episodes too

TSharan thumbnail
Opti....I know both emoted really well and the BDs were used well too. But u have to admit, the chemistry does get spoiled....to me Geet's dance was the best. She looked so angelic n adorable.
Opti thumbnail
I loved Geet's dance too. That's exactly my point . She was dancing solo and yet we could feel the magic.  Because we are constantly thinking of the BDs and literally looking out for them we spoil the fun for ourselves.  If I were to have watched these scenes a couple of years ago, I would not have even realised that BDs were used. In fact I did not even know the meaning of the word then.  Sometimes knowledge does not really benefit us.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Opti

Yes dear.......from the story point i have left expecting any thing from this show long time back...

for me the only reason i am hooked to the show is the chemistry or Geet and MSK...GC and DD...

but along with story when the Lead case chemistry is also messed up than u kind off lose interest dear.....yesterday the seans were good....but the fact the BD's were used ruined the magic for me..

@Anshu

Yar.....for get 5 days leave.....i was going through the den..and i read Zee's posts....she  was saying that in FEB we will get only BD's...now that's something i would not like as a audience
Opti thumbnail
Anu, did you watch the episode yesterday or just read the update and firmed up your opinion?