Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeks, that's it...IM sending u a hat like that!  U asked for it na!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Bub  r u a fashion designer kya πŸ˜†

@ Anj u got a good point here, Maan was there to take of Geets' jewelery but Arjun is not there with her to take of her Jewelery.  That can be go two ways one AA  will never be together both will live unhappily  ,  or Annie will die

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Polly...nahi, bilkul nahi....just timepass reπŸ˜†

@49ner....no thank you...thats one awful hat, I won't be caught dead wearing it.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Trojan - the fidel hat might be purposeful  -  a nod to the Indian Army😈 or celebration of cuban rebellion!

Okay.  MSK ka baby fear.  Its simple.  He's a dude.  He thought he should have asked doctor before feeding Gith mangos.🀣🀣  Doctor told him not to stress Geet, but did not give him list of do's and don'ts.  So, he is assuming sex is don't (physical stress) and telling her is another don't (mental stress).  So, he is opting for leaving them both frustrated but, otherwise happy.  And give the guy & gal a break... its been like 1 day n 2 nights.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anj.....the direction is good but i hope they don't mess up with the end. The run of the mill NE ultimately forgiving Arjun for cheating her does not sound appealing to me as an audience.........Hope they dare to show something different.
49erFan thumbnail
Bechara Maan, how many times he gonna get turned on and off! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I feel bad for his sex life!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Anj I didnt watch NE's scene but the comparision u're saying is a gud one😳

did anyone notice today Geet was adressing NE as "Tu" instead of "Tum",she may turn a savior for NE when the arjun truth will be out😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Ann: When did Maan wore a hat in today's episode? πŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
@Geeks, I wore a 49er hoody to work today!  Partners just looked at me!

Anyway I didnt like the hat either and here in US we hardly wear caps indoors and that too at a dance practice! πŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone find me a pic of GC dancing with that hat, I think he was practising with drashti.?Please

BTW how come everyone thought I was gonna bash him for real? I have never done that devils....relaxπŸ˜ƒ

@Anj...the hat, republic day makes sense....just looked awful thoughπŸ˜†