#Devil's Den# Pavitra Rishtaa,, Tere Mere Tann Ka - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
I do love the idea of Geet seducing Maan - the only redeeming quality of today's episode for me! ðŸ˜³

But, again Maan's behavior needs match what they made him out to be - a strong, intelligent, virile man. I don't like him suddenly turning into this odd little mouse!!?? 
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I'm telling you Parm, wherever your antenna swings, I will swing that way too! 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagin they use Dev as BD 🤣, woh to waise bhi kuch nahi karta except CON 🤣, so him as BD for an other suhaag raat but as BD 🤣
@ Polly
OMG 8 hrs. 
yeah I know it was more than 18'' we got 11 so it has to be more there

@ rash
haa re am taking article and promo both in account
usually promos are summary for the week and last for 5-6 episodes, so  with this it has to be out by sat or monday at the earliest and we shud get may be arjun-ne promo next.

@ all
towel scene was not BD, check the hand all 3 rings are there. it's GC's hand
@ norstar i was hoping he would be talking to the doctors too but's it's only one and half days since he was told by the doctors so maybe we will see him speaking to one soon

@ sammy yeah she was like the seductress Geet in your OS and he couldn't escape from her clutches either, just like he struggled today 🤣

I'm enjoying this side of Geet, they just need to give MSK better dialogues than i can't do this she is pregnant, there's a lot more to it than, it's because Geet is in such critical state with the baby now

@ Sammy ohh emm gee 😲😲u made Maan preg, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  can't stop laughing

Loved this one

Altered Title Track

Sapne Sunereh Rabbaaaaa

Maan ghati, muskarati, sharmati hai rabba!

Maan ghati, muskarati, sharmati hai rabba!

Pardesiiiii! Sung eh jhor ke nataa

Pardesiiiii! Ho Jayegi

Maan Hui Sabse Parayi!

Maan Hui Sabse Parayiiiiii!

I loved it when she pinned him to the wall, remember he did that to her in HP against a tree, so got him back today!😆
@ Zee - What a fantastic idea! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Dev is King CON after all - perfectly qualified for SR BD ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Geetu

they are not showing MSK as mahaan or god,they are showing him as a human only,these are some points why

1.On SR when he saw his bride waiting for him,he just wanted to do it till the reality hit him,is that a Godly nature NO
2.He is not going near geet,he avoided her whole day as he knew he will not be controll his desires which we saw in todays episode
3.Its just 24 hours past their wedding,he saw the girl is so much happy how can he just tell her about the abortion issue,as he knows what will be its after effects,so he is just avoiding the issue for sometime,dont we do the same in our real life too sometime😳
4.about consulting a doctor,its just 1 day back the doc told him about the abortion,now should he go and ask the doctor that is it safe for me to do the deed with my pregnant wife whose condition is already worse😳

yes when geet will come to know about the truth she will admire him for this,doesnt he deserve this,he is giving more imp to her wife and the baby than his own desires😳

phew that was a really loong post from me after a long time in den😆
Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
Geets me too, I love how is was all premediated too esp her making her hair all wet and sexy

plus it was also like when she came out the shower after wearing his kurta top and he touched her cheek remember, it was similar to both scenes altho the hp scene was proper pinning 😆