Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 59)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hi Preeto...hi Viju....how are you girls??Hug

Preeto....how is Raj?
Viju....kya likha hai...i would like to read....post it na!!

Naguuuuu....HugHugHug

I am fine...How are you????

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hi Preeto...hi Viju....how are you girls??Hug

Preeto....how is Raj?
Viju....kya likha hai...i would like to read....post it na!!

me good Nags
how r u ?

he is mast yaar always happy

btw any one wants badam i am eating raj laye the kal bahut sareSmile

Thanks babes...sharing is caring!!Big smile  BTW...where are you...in India?
 I am in Maneet territory and Dilwalo ki city
DelhiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

I hope they dont make her pregnant, for i would like to see a woman fight for her self respect....not just her integrity.   She has been wronged, used, and abandoned at the hands of one man simply to get revenge against another man...are WOMEN simply a tool...a means to an end??

I feel that if they show her to be pregnant, then the above issue will be drowned under the pregnancy issues, then responsibility that Arjun should assume for the child, vaghera, veghera.....and the being used issue will be totally masked!!

Yes....Nags the day when you were Gayab hmmmm Thursday, we had huge discussions on future plots tracks etc and Nihu had also said the same...Ki its not necessary they show ki they spent the night together and this results in the girl becoming pregnant...Rather they can use the same plot for showing her emotional break down....and fight for the wronged done to her in the name of Revenge against her Brother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Nags....I have written Just Half....Rukh ek min Post karthi hoon...and here you go

I have not watched too many shows....But from the very few that i have
religiously watched, GHSP is one show which has made me think analytically of tracks, seq, story, direction, acting and the list goes on.I know sometimes down the lane it gets too messy ,but even if i wish not to, i automatically end up analyzing each aspect of the show...LOL

And based on that one thing that strikes immediately, is that the CV's create beautifully potential tracks....and then leaving it mid way or end it abruptly making the audience wonder why the hell did that happenConfused....I dont know why this Happens but i am sure you can see what i am talking about if you recollect the entire happenings of the show...Hence for starters i really hope ki they could avoid doing such things and thus prevent the audience from hanging in Mid Air....

We watch shows for entertainment, to relax and when the show clicks with you, touches a cord in you it goes on to become a Habit you cant refrain from and that's when we can say the Makers have succeeded.....GHSP falls in the same category for me but unlike the other shows i think its :
The subject that they chose as the backdrop "Honor Killing ",
 The Idea
" A girl standing up for truth and to seek Justice", 
The Catalyst/Foil "A Stranger Helping her her at those stages in life when she wanted them the most eventually becoming the most inevitable part of her life"

Plus the presentation is what made me want to continue watching the show....On a broader scale GHSP is, was and i am sure will Continue to be a Love story but its always the tinge of reality added to it that created the MAGIC (at least for me)....

There are innumerable shows which focus on the plight of women/Girls etc but how many shows have shown the central Protagonist who in this case is an 18 year old Girl actually go ahead and fight for justice, fight against the society for the atrocities done??? God forbids but in real life wouldn't we want to do the same....????So it all lied in the way the story was told....

For me i think the makers Old ya New have a great potential to weave a story and keep the Audience enthralled, majority of the things one sees in this show are those which are tried and tested before in zillions other shows...So what makes them special and attractive here??? Its is the way, they have EXECUTED the entire thing giving it a new Dimension and meaning and hence no matter how many ever times you see, it looks and feels fresh. and that's what attracted me to this show, their ability to deliver a story close to reality but Fictionally Intact....

Even right now there are many potential tracks they have to act on, which should be dealt with one by one and not rushed.....And so the first thing i would love to see in the show is the free flow of story and the most amazing method adapted to showcase itSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--preetgurti

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Wah...meri Shezaadi...its great...do finish it and post it....would love to read the rest.  An d I do agree with all this said....why start brilliant tracks, only to leave them hanging, or give them an untimely end?  As for future tracks, there are so many possibilities to show a Reality based FICTIONAL show, with loads of logic and drama......and i for one am looking to the CVs to deliver with a BANG!!
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Nags....I have written Just Half....Rukh ek min Post karthi hoon...and here you go

I have not watched too many shows....But from the very few that i have
religiously watched, GHSP is one show which has made me think analytically of tracks, seq, story, direction, acting and the list goes on.I know sometimes down the lane it gets too messy ,but even if i wish not to, i automatically end up analyzing each aspect of the show...LOL

And based on that one thing that strikes immediately, is that the CV's create beautifully potential tracks....and then leaving it mid way or end it abruptly making the audience wonder why the hell did that happenConfused....I dont know why this Happens but i am sure you can see what i am talking about if you recollect the entire happenings of the show...Hence for starters i really hope ki they could avoid doing such things and thus prevent the audience from hanging in Mid Air....

We watch shows for entertainment, to relax and when the show clicks with you, touches a cord in you it goes on to become a Habit you cant refrain from and that's when we can say the Makers have succeeded.....GHSP falls in the same category for me but unlike the other shows i think its :
The subject that they chose as the backdrop "Honor Killing ",
 The Idea
" A girl standing up for truth and to seek Justice", 
The Catalyst/Foil "A Stranger Helping her her at those stages in life when she wanted them the most eventually becoming the most inevitable part of her life"

Plus the presentation is what made me want to continue watching the show....On a broader scale GHSP is, was and i am sure will Continue to be a Love story but its always the tinge of reality added to it that created the MAGIC (at least for me)....

There are innumerable shows which focus on the plight of women/Girls etc but how many shows have shown the central Protagonist who in this case is an 18 year old Girl actually go ahead and fight for justice, fight against the society for the atrocities done??? God forbids but in real life wouldn't we want to do the same....????So it all lied in the way the story was told....

For me i think the makers Old ya New have a great potential to weave a story and keep the Audience enthralled, majority of the things one sees in this show are those which are tried and tested before in zillions other shows...So what makes them special and attractive here??? Its is the way, they have EXECUTED the entire thing giving it a new Dimension and meaning and hence no matter how many ever times you see, it looks and feels fresh. and that's what attracted me to this show, their ability to deliver a story close to reality but Fictionally Intact....

Even right now there are many potential tracks they have to act on, which should be dealt with one by one and not rushed.....And so the first thing i would love to see in the show is the free flow of story and the most amazing method adapted to showcase itSmile

Maine pad liya pad liya Smile
I aGREED Viju to what you say spl in Red you write thats very very true Viju , as for tracks they have many good ooprtunties in their Hand its on them how they Used them Execituion is most imp coz this show has Set some standarsd now they had to mantain them aslwellSmile
Will wait for your another part Viju
ClapClap
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Go to top