Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 45)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thinking Aloud

Do read this and leave your comments behind people !!

love,
niha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hey guys..forgot ot mention yesterday..
Starone blanked out at Mazgoan area in Mumbai...so kya trp's pe faraq padega????
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Who all are , i am fed up with romours next time i will not Log in for sometime

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinelivesInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok Viji u r right.....happy........chalo....i am wrongTongue

What about right ya wrong in this???? I just wrote what i saw...
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Koi bhi nahin aya yahan
grhhhhhhhh

aaj i will not come here at night its for sure
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Loved yesterday's episode...If there were no BD's used..it would have been superb..
Loved that Geet n Annie bonding....also simply enjoyed Geet n Daadi interaction..Bindaas Daadi a treat to watch on Indian television...
Msk is concerned for Geet and her baby...but somehow i feel that some more taichi type talks would have been better...He is staying away par woh pareshaan hai coz Geet is pregnant...and they cannot go the distance ya he is worried abt Geet's and the Baby's safety..This is confusing me....
MSK taking care not to come closer to Geet and having to restrain himself despite not being able to is Embarrassed

He is so afraid that he will hurt her ...SO afraid that he will loose his life his Geet coz of his actions that restraining himself and staying away is the only alternative left for him...But how long will he be able to pull this off????..Coz the way the character of Geet is shown..she will not be lying in one corner of the room and taking it as it comes...She will get to the bottom of whatever is bothering MSK..coz the same MSk who pulled her out of the Jaimala sequence just to have a minute of intimacy with Geet is doing the absolute opposite...This will play on her mind..
But Geet baing the positive person she is..she takes it in her stride and even when MSK tells her to go to sleep..she responds by doing the os so dreamy dance sequence..which leaves MSK all dreamy..He can't take his eyes of her...and yet catch her when she almost stumbles....The protector always alert where his Geet is concerned....

MSK will have to have some self talks ya consult someone asap..COz the sherni is not taking it slowly..

MSK ka logical explaination of why he slept on the sofa ..accepted by Geet..shows utmost innocence..so synonimous with Geet..she is so child like at times..that one cannot but want to be like her...

But the ablout turn and the seductress in action was simply out of this world..
During the prelude to the engagement before the Dev fiasco...MSK had promised that Geet ki himmat ki test karange...Ab Geet MSk ki himmat ki test le rahi hai.....

I sometimes wish that i was not even aware of what n who are BD's...that would have made me just enjoy the episode so much ...Ignorance is so much Bliss at times.....

MSK and Geet and the precap is hot..but need to see DD n GC as MSK n Geet in such a scene....sorry that is what i would like......If.both there in the sequence together..that will make it electryfying...

Somehow though i m ok with the actor now coz we are seeing her everyday...I feel sad for Annie...she decks up in wedding jewellery...always thinking that Arjun will do the same for her...
We have seen MSk remove and make Geet wear jewellery so many times...But will we ever see Arjun be the Maan for Arjun....Somehow i do not think so now..coz he lost whatever respect i had where his principles were concerned..when he self spoke abt using Annie as a tool against MSK.....
Frankly i would want Annie to fight it out just like Geet did....If at all she comes in that kind of a scenario.....Who will catch her hand ..is something i m waiting for..But Please CV's even if u may go for a similar track for Annie like Geet...i would rather like to see something entirely different and refreshing....

Geet taking things in her stride and as VIJI told..Geet may just be in a Dabanngg attitude where Arjun is concerned is acceptable by me...Arjun will come to know the exact status of NT ka atyachaar on Geet only By Geet..coz she was the victim there..

I would like to see some fun elements again and again in GHSP...the wedding was beautiful..but a little stressful...so need some light romantic moments for Maaneet..and some super Hawt moments for Maaneet as well....

GC n DD even though acting with BD's were awesome..superb in expression and execution....
it was somehow fresh ..the sequences.....

chalo guys bahut likh diya...
bye for now

Edited by maaneetian - 28 January 2011 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Who all are , i am fed up with romours next time i will not Log in for sometime
yaar kaun se rumours..kya ho raha hai????Confused
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Wow....The Valentines Day Celebration On Starone Looks a Great Event......

Nags Dont miss aaj ka SBS.....Maine jo kal bola tha .....Jo humne discuss kiya tha...Looks like that's the exact scenario....LOL

Go to top