Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 44)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Okay Guys...Since we had quite a discussion if its the BD ya its DD herself in the scene...I decided to watch the episode once again....and as far today's epsidoe is concerned...its s BD....

Okay i agree ki BD's may not be chosen for such seq...No Arguments there

But today in the coming soon, that is the LIP seq it was BD and not DD.....

Tomorrow the scenario may change because, the entire forum, FB, Starone Sites pe Halla Mach Gaya hai....Because of the use of BD.....

So this discussion prevails strongly for today

First of all DD has applied Nail Paint-Its pink Pearl Shade
Second DD has 3 rings all of which were missing in the scene which focused with Maan in the main frame...
Third in the Lip Seq the fingers on Maan's Lips has no Nail Paint....and its more  like square cut, and DD's fingers are not Square Cut

I know yeh Discussion bekaar ki hai...But since quite a Number of pages were dedicated to this matter...Maine soch chalo likh hi doonSmile

Edited by rickks - 27 January 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Cute Episode ... Geet was adorable ... !!!Smile

Your reply is sweet and simple...uss se zyada bol kur faida nahin...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Ok Viji u r right.....happy........chalo....i am wrongTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 27 January 2011 at 7:13pm

Silentsoul

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
hello people..

it is later for me!! anyone home??
yeah i know..me coming to the thread...is interesting..but aaj ekdam random mood ho gaya hai..

may be because of the wishful!!
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
My friends the idiots,

I loved the episode Wink.  Actually I get under the lead actors' skins that I  just ignore the BD's, till someone points out the 'trappings of deceit' unintentional ofcourse, like using the BD's.  Then my spirits go wild and I sayAngry to the CVs.

Hey we had requested in one or more posts -Heart entry of the seductive Geet and we got it but in an '18 year old's style of liberated joy (the dance) and ofcourse on a more serious note a SEDUCTION in the most amorous of places - the bathroom -   if not the bed.  I even like the fact that she adds to the innocence of not seducing him thru a negligee (as other posts had requested) while dancing; after all are married and she could bare down to the minimum, or drape a towel or bathrobe with just innerwear while in the bathroom.  This girl Geet has all that it takes, good looks to unnerve MSK to no end her coy innocence that turns the passion on full time. 

Cheers my friends.  I will Reserve my page 2 space to add my take after I return from my on-call of duty.  Constraints of time.....

Till then.  Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

My friends the idiots,

I loved the episode Wink.  Actually I get under the lead actors' skins that I  just ignore the BD's, till someone points out the 'trappings of deceit' unintentional ofcourse, like using the BD's.  Then my spirits go wild and I sayAngry to the CVs.

Hey we had requested in one or more posts -Heart entry of the seductive Geet and we got it but in an '18 year old's style of liberated joy (the dance) and ofcourse on a more serious note a SEDUCTION in the most amorous of places - the bathroom -   if not the bed.  I even like the fact that she adds to the innocence of not seducing him thru a negligee (as other posts had requested) while dancing; after all are married and she could bare down to the minimum, or drape a towel or bathrobe with just innerwear while in the bathroom.  This girl Geet has all that it takes, good looks to unnerve MSK to no end her coy innocence that turns the passion on full time. 

Cheers my friends.  I will Reserve my page 2 space to add my take after I return from my on-call of duty.  Constraints of time.....

Till then.  Heart

Will look forward to reading your take Al...!!Smile

Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hey...Al,

now...you know..one thing about my wishful...it is just that...
for me on TV the essence of romance..delivered through suggestive medium rather than blatant show..is more titillating if you please..

i am of the same ilk..see the character not the actor...i just gave an advise to someone who said...no to BD...
so me said..imagine them to be the character and you would sail thro them..

would you believe..for the longest..time when someone said...GC i woudl ask..now who is that..for i only knew Maan or Geet not the actors...and i dont care to know!!

I like the touch Geet Team has that mixes seduction.. with innocence..  gatha in brevity!! the power of suggestion is a fantastic tool...and they use it very wisely...!!
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kkadss

Baachaao!!!
Mere Maan ke maan (izzat) ko khatra hai!!!

*Thap Thap* Maan ..Sherni ke panjo ke beech mein

(I luved the noise she made with her palms ..*thap thap*)

Geet luked awesome!! Daadi was soo sweet "Humari bahu yeh sab kaam thodi karegi"... yaar aajkal ki toh saas bhi aisi nahin hoti... wahh daadi!!

The munh dikhayi was pathetic.... Zubaida anti (Maanji.. Anti nahin Aunty kehte hain)... has seen Maan for the 1st time since he's been jawaan... (what a lousy dialogue)... These ladies were on 1st name basis with daadi... women wernt u guyz invited for the wedding... I was under the impression half of Delhi was invited in Khurana khandaan's weddings.....

M nt wasting time on Annie & her dialogues....

Yeh lo ... yeh toh phir so gaye... Sheri is all XXX & Maan.. ufffff!!!!! [Heights of resistance]....

Geet struggling to start a convo: Maan aapka karma toh bahut aacha hai.. (Comon Geet... Mera Maan usse bhi zada aacha hai).. bolne ko aur kuch nahin mila kya?

I luved Maan's expression when he was watching her (chupke chupke) dancing... & whatever he does.. he could not stop himself from saving her fall when he sensed her losing her balance... (Ooopsss Maan!! I thot u forgot that u were sleeping...zzzzzz)

But still that stern expression... Geet chalo so jaate hain.... bahut raat ho gayi hai....

But poor guy still could not resist himself from getting close to her....

Tere Chehre Se Nazar Nahin Hatti

Nazare Hum Kya Dekhen
(In this context: Sapne Hum Kya Dekhen)

So my poor dear spends the night on the sofa... BUT~!!!

Jab Mai Chota Baacha Tha

Badi Sharaarat Karta Tha

Meri Chori Pakdi Jaati!!

Jab Roshan Hota Bajaaj

Yahan toh suraj ke roshan hote hi... Maan ki chori pakdi gayi.. Sherni ki aankh pehle khul gayi!!

Maan gives some bahana (Comon Geet!!! M sure u can figure out when he's cooking up a story).
Geet's expressions were awesome.... every question was evident!!

M skipping Annie again!!

Back to Maneetland!!

Sherni is adamant.. she leaves her towel in the room deliberately (mind it) & splashes water on a face giving a seductive look! (Vru! U better make a note of this!!)  She luks HOT!!! & calls over for Maan to hand over the towel!!...

Bas... rest is understood *wink wink*... She pulls him in & my Maan goes all gaga over her...

THAP THAP kya confidence tha!!! She blocks him.. Ab bachke kahan jaoge... & ANNIE!! (UFFF) ko galat waqt pe awaas deni thi!! Geet confidently replies she's in the washroom... knowing now Maan cannot escape.... luved it!! Her expressions....

Maar Diya Jaye Yaan Chod Diya Jaye.. Bol Tere Saath Kya Sulookh Kiya Jaye....

Maan bechara... Aage kua peeche khai!!! Jaye toh kahan jaye!!!

Precap was awesome: Geet going all *ahem ahem* with Maan.. & Maan trying to stay calm!!!

2nd precap: Daadi assuming Maan's in the washroom & Annie thinking its Geet!! Finally both let their 6th sense take over & Annie calls for Geet (to which she replies) & Daadi calls for Maan (to which he responds too. Biting his tongue)!

Hum Tum.. ek bathroom mein band hon!!! Aur Daanie bahar khare ho Jayen

Sherni aur chuha.. bathroom mein.... koun bachega? koun kaam se jayega????
My take... tmrw's episode within 1st 10 mins.. he wud walk off... leaving her annoyed.. & we wudnt get any *ahem ahem* wht we wud be expecting (Ohh!!! I so wish its nt true)

ahem ahem ke liye min one month.. so Feb.. is for that.. I have observed GHSP team normally works with monthly theme.. and whole month is to reach that high point.

Go to top