Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Geet's compelling tale, that was:

A rose longed for the company of the bees, but none would come to her. Even so, the flower was still capable of dreaming. When she felt all alone, she would imagine a garden filled with bees that came to kiss her. And so she managed to resist until the next day, when she opened her petals again.  "Aren't you tired?" another rose asked her.  "No, I have to go on fighting".  "Why?". "Because if I don't open up, I wither".

Wow.....wow...wow...I am speechless...Never thought that one could Pen down Geet in such a novel and striking way Clap

For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

Ooooohhhh i like that, We def chose the Biscuit , but since its MSK here he may chose the wood and prefer not to eat.....Al you sure are one hell of a writer...You have a way with words and different from others....

For Geet: Darling you are vibrant and spontaneous; the actor who has given rise to the guileless witness:(Chand zameen pe utra).
Action is spontaneous when there is no actor.  In you, there is no actor and there is a witness.  An actor is either confused or decisive, but the witness smiles and realizes that the action is spontaneous.

Very true......quite some time back according to me GC was not giving his 100% , his portrayal of MSK failed to connect.... but in those episodes where Maan had to act with Geet's BD i was pretty much stunned to see the ease with which he got into the skin of the character like he always did....Not once i felt disconnected

For Frivolous Annie:
What is the difference between a river and a flooded field? When the water flows outside its banks, it is a flood.  But when the water flows within its banks, it is a river.  When your emotions get flooded everywhere, the mind is in a mess.  But when the emotions flow intensely in one direction, it connects with a more powerful force of sincerity and reason to fulfil and nourish.

Deep.....Would love to wait and watchSmile

For Arjun:
Lack of insight into your own mind and its sensitivity. You have a freedom without discipline which is absolute misery.

Very true....I wonder what NEXT???

Cheers.Tongue

Al......thanks for the beautiful Take.,......Had a nice time reading and responding to it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmeravigiliso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by muniza75

Angry

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza

Muni today i am going to blast i am Boiling

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkkAngryAnd a idiotic FB news dont know write thatOuchand Now such brilliant scenes with BDAngry

What's the FB news?

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Angry

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza

Muni today i am going to blast i am Boiling

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkkAngryAnd a idiotic FB news dont know write thatOuchand Now such brilliant scenes with BDAngry

Hey Preeto...Chill Breath in breath out
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I DONT KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE
that Maan ki accident hojayegi he goes missing Geet use dhond nahin ppayegi and for a week he will stay with someone else

Muni i think i am reading tooo many post dont know its true or not like Maan going jail or MC

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Vijuuuuu
Mujhse sab acchi baatein karo pls coz abhi 1 hour to go hope Raj hota mood 1 sec main theek kardeta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Heyy!!! Hi Guyzzz

Hug

Updated my post on page 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602110&TPN=2

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hello Kads
how r u ?
Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I DONT KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE
that Maan ki accident hojayegi he goes missing Geet use dhond nahin ppayegi and for a week he will stay with someone else

Muni i think i am reading tooo many post dont know its true or not like Maan going jail or MC

Preeto Darl!! Thand rakh!!! Kuch nahin hoga mere Maan ko!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top