Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 23)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Aditi- hey babes....if u watch the precap scene carefully the first lip touch done was done by DD.....those were her fingers....also because the BD's fingers are much darker then DD's.....

and thr second time they showed maan's face......the fingers on his lips again then was the BD's.....so this can mean that we may have Gurti shootin the sequence.....

u never know.....but i watched that precap scene again....at first they were DD's hands.....and then later the second time they showed it was someone else's hands

go watch the last precap scene.....and see the difference

Shivu the whole time in the precap as well as the hands that were blocking Maan was that of BD.....the fingers are slener and really long, something like GC's finger's female version and the tip of the fingers are also different from that of DD's....

Edited by rickks - 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

lagta hai vinu chandi ko manane beach pe le gaya hai ...

kisiko pata hai waapis kab aane waaley hai vinu ....

Vinu ....

vinu ....

kab aa rahey ho ?

Oye...woh chai peene pilaane mein busy hai....leave him alone!!   Tu bhi Geet ki tarah CHIPKU hai yaar!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazLavZ-RushTrip--honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
mata ji ... choro na ...waapis aa gaya na vinu ab ... Smileyour beti is happy

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Good for you Vinu!!
hope you had a smashing time...

though..your break..kinda broke..my dear girl's heart!!

i was ready to personally find you...and trust me i am a good sleuth

would have hunted you out..and then smashing you up for breaking my baby's heart...

saala...bach gaya tu! Kismat achchi hai.... aur waise bhi...tujhe smash karke..meri beti ka bhi toh nuksaan hi hota!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Waah waah...Vinu ji...lage raho....Sabko hi bol diya??? where is one for me....Maine toh aapke liye gaana bhi likha...Phir bhi ek HI bhi nahi???

Haan main phamily nahi hoon na???Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazLavZ--Nargis--Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
chipakna kaun chahta hai ...
yeh toh vinu hi hai
jo door jaane nahi deta ...!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

lagta hai vinu chandi ko manane beach pe le gaya hai ...

kisiko pata hai waapis kab aane waaley hai vinu ....

Vinu ....

vinu ....

kab aa rahey ho ?

Oye...woh chai peene pilaane mein busy hai....leave him alone!!   Tu bhi Geet ki tarah CHIPKU hai yaar!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazInfinitedreams

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Yun ruswa na karo sanam hum bikhar jaayenge,
pyar bhari ik nazar se hum sanwar jaayenge.

Tere chupp rehne ki aadat dil ko jalaye jaati hai,
na lab khole to aur kai bhanwar aayenge.

Khiza e jeewan mein gham ka saaya saath chalta hai,
teri khatir kaanton se bhi guzar jaayenge.

Aankhon mein khawab liye teri duniya se door chale hain,
tere dil mein rehne ko yaad agar aayenge.

Na umeed hai kab kahan hamare kadam theher jaaye,
marte dam tak humein aap hi nazar aayenge.

Loved the content of the episode....brilliant scenes, but Body Doubles ne saari maazza kharaab kar di.....UGH!!!  I like the betaabi on both sides, I did feel rather bad for Maan today....he wants her so much, but the stomach keeps getting in the way.....kare toh kya kare!!  Someone really needs to KNOCK some sense into him.....Please!!!  Every time he distances himself from her...he is again drawn back to her...like a BEE to HONEY...BECHARA.Confused  

Loved Geet...when she started dancing on her own...she knew he would not be able to stay away....and predictably so...Maan keecha chala jaata...he almost gives into the kiss....but again the non-existent stomach gets in the way!!!Angry

Now to the Analysis part of the episode........

I really felt bad for Geet....when she found out that Maan slept on the couch the whole night!!  For a moment....i clearly saw rejection in her eyes...and again my heart bled for her.

As a newly married couple, who are so in love with each other, Maan will really need to step up and explain to Geet why he is maintaining this physical distance, otherwise I fear that Geet will fall into the throws of rejection. 

Rejection creates a feeling of being unwanted which then reduces self esteem. The more intimate the relationship in which rejection is experienced, the greater the damage done, and the more challenging it can be to overcome the effects.

Rejection generally conveys the messages of non-acceptance;  There is something wrong with you or that You are at fault or you did something wrong, or unacceptable.

Once this rejection seeps in, then Maan will have a very difficult time of making up!!

Maan.....Wake up and smell the coffee.....before it's too late and too much damage is done.!!

Nags..
I just couldn't help myself without writing a line here....I loved the facts about rejectionThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yeh Lo Nihu.....Wink

I love the way the CV's are covering GC Absence smartly.....

Be it the Dadi-Geet Seq...Ya the Ani-Geet Seq it was nicely done......It looks original,  this is what happens in reality.....And i guess that's the beauty of GHSP ki its a Fictional sow and the Fictional aspect of it is very well gelled with the real, normal Aspect in place Clap

The way Ani asked Geet about "how it feels when you get to spend your life with the on you love the most in this world", some how made me feel that Geet is the one who is going to be beside Ani, when the whole Arjun track will unfold...who knows maybe its GEET who will fight Ani's battle with ArjunSmile (Just my speculations)  After all when you look at the bigger picture in Geet's eyes what Arjun did to Ani in the name of Revenge is the same as what Dev did to her na Smile

Maan itna Kanjoos Kyu hai...Why is Geet Still in her old Night Suits Angry Apni nayi naveli Dulhan ke liye kuch naye Night Suits Khareed kar de oyeAngry

The Bedroom Scene would have looked more convincing and would connect with the audience more had there been no Body Double.....nevertheless, the trip and fall was classic, Geet's Ball dance Beautiful (I always like it when Girls/Women are shown to Dance alone thinking of their partner.....And when the partner in mind is MAAN toh dance aur bhi pyaari ho jaathi hai )

Yeh Na-Insaafi kyu??? I loved the Jewelery Ani was trying out it was Awesome.....Aur waise bhi Kundan Jewelery has is own style and class...My Question to the CV's Geet Ko Kyu nahi Diya for her DREAM WEDDING...???Confused

The BD Girl......Jo koi bhi thi, did a GOOD JOB because the reaction GC gave was HAWT
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed looks like with the BD around GC had no acting Inhibitions, the Lip scene was Day Dreaming and something i never expected... This reminds what Al wrote yesterday about An actor Being either confused or decisive.

I am really looking forward to how long the CV's are gonna show Maan this STUPID around Geet. How long are they gonna make him look like a FOOL...And put him in such situations???

Loved the precap too Cute....Maza Aa gayaLOL

Love Viji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010LVraaz--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Wah...meri Raani..you are too good...so sweet.....I love it...and more than that I LOVE you!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

U R A Star
!!HugHugHug

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -sann-

I'm looking for a place

Are you looking for the 3 Idiots Thread.....Then please log on to the Internet....and in the address bar type www.india-forums.com and then scroll down to starone and click on GHSP page and then search for 3 IDIOTS....You will surely find itLOL

I'm searching for a face

Kitne Chehre Hain, Raaz Gehere Hain
Raat Kaali Hain, Shak Suehere Hain
Chalte Saaye Hain,
Kadam Thehre Hain, Kadam Thehre Hain
Kya Kashmakash Hai YehLOL

Is anybody here I know?

Yes.....Me me me and the whole FamilyHug

'Cause nothing's going right

Its all in your head honey...Right ya wring as long as its Family..ki farak paindha hai

And everything's a mess

Sort it out...it will no longer be one...Mess is the only thing you can sort...can you sort an already organized stuff nahi na

And no one likes to be alone

Yes ofcourse nobody likes to alone...But kabhi kabhi..its fun to be all alone

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?

Are you hiding, coz i can see u right here in front of my eyes even when you are not physically presnt ...may be it has to do more with the connection of heart

Won't somebody come take me home?

You are home.....Look around and you will realize

It's a damn cold night

HugHugHugHug This is the only way we can keep you warm

I try to figure out this life

DON'T ....Just take it as it comes....Trust me that's the best way

Won't you take me by the hand?

Take me somewhere new

When we all are together, its always new...a new life..a new world...a new beginning

I don't know who you are

Its me Viji...Your Nanu

But I'm, I'm with you

I am sure you are...coz i can see you here right by me

I'm with you

Yes you are.....

Hey Nupsie.....Love you

Go to top