Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan (Page 2)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I love the way the CV's are covering GC Absence smartly.....

Be it the Dadi-Geet Seq...Ya the Ani-Geet Seq it was nicely done......It looks original,  this is what happens in reality.....And i guess that's the beauty of GHSP ki its a Fictional sow and the Fictional aspect of it is very well gelled with the real, normal Aspect in place Clap

The way Ani asked Geet about "how it feels when you get to spend your life with the on you love the most in this world", some how made me feel that Geet is the one who is going to be beside Ani, when the whole Arjun track will unfold...who knows maybe its GEET who will fight Ani's battle with ArjunSmile (Just my speculations)  After all when you look at the bigger picture in Geet's eyes what Arjun did to Ani in the name of Revenge is the same as what Dev did to her na Smile

Maan itna Kanjoos Kyu hai...Why is Geet Still in her old Night Suits Angry Apni nayi naveli Dulhan ke liye kuch naye Night Suits Khareed kar de oyeAngry

The Bedroom Scene would have looked more convincing and would connect with the audience more had there been no Body Double.....nevertheless, the trip and fall was classic, Geet's Ball dance Beautiful (I always like it when Girls/Women are shown to Dance alone thinking of their partner.....And when the partner in mind is MAAN toh dance aur bhi pyaari ho jaathi hai )

Yeh Na-Insaafi kyu??? I loved the Jewelery Ani was trying out it was Awesome.....Aur waise bhi Kundan Jewelery has is own style and class...My Question to the CV's Geet Ko Kyu nahi Diya for her DREAM WEDDING...???Confused

The BD Girl......Jo koi bhi thi, did a GOOD JOB because the reaction GC gave was HAWT
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed looks like with the BD around GC had no acting Inhibitions, the Lip scene was Day Dreaming and something i never expected... This reminds what Al wrote yesterday about An actor Being either confused or decisive.

I am really looking forward to how long the CV's are gonna show Maan this STUPID around Geet. How long are they gonna make him look like a FOOL...And put him in such situations???

Loved the precap too Cute....Maza Aa gayaLOL

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 27 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Amrita2010mausam19LVraazeminentlovetheserialLavZmeravigiliso--Nargis--shalijasraj123Infinitedreams

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Baachaao!!!
Mere Maan ke maan (izzat) ko khatra hai!!!

*Thap Thap* Maan ..Sherni ke panjo ke beech mein

(I luved the noise she made with her palms ..*thap thap*)

Geet luked awesome!! Daadi was soo sweet "Humari bahu yeh sab kaam thodi karegi"... yaar aajkal ki toh saas bhi aisi nahin hoti... wahh daadi!!

The munh dikhayi was pathetic.... Zubaida anti (Maanji.. Anti nahin Aunty kehte hain)... has seen Maan for the 1st time since he's been jawaan... (what a lousy dialogue)... These ladies were on 1st name basis with daadi... women wernt u guyz invited for the wedding... I was under the impression half of Delhi was invited in Khurana khandaan's weddings.....

M nt wasting time on Annie & her dialogues....

Yeh lo ... yeh toh phir so gaye... Sheri is all XXX & Maan.. ufffff!!!!! [Heights of resistance]....

Geet struggling to start a convo: Maan aapka karma toh bahut aacha hai.. (Comon Geet... Mera Maan usse bhi zada aacha hai).. bolne ko aur kuch nahin mila kya?

I luved Maan's expression when he was watching her (chupke chupke) dancing... & whatever he does.. he could not stop himself from saving her fall when he sensed her losing her balance... (Ooopsss Maan!! I thot u forgot that u were sleeping...zzzzzz)

But still that stern expression... Geet chalo so jaate hain.... bahut raat ho gayi hai....

But poor guy still could not resist himself from getting close to her....

Tere Chehre Se Nazar Nahin Hatti

Nazare Hum Kya Dekhen
(In this context: Sapne Hum Kya Dekhen)

So my poor dear spends the night on the sofa... BUT~!!!

Jab Mai Chota Baacha Tha

Badi Sharaarat Karta Tha

Meri Chori Pakdi Jaati!!

Jab Roshan Hota Bajaaj

Yahan toh suraj ke roshan hote hi... Maan ki chori pakdi gayi.. Sherni ki aankh pehle khul gayi!!

Maan gives some bahana (Comon Geet!!! M sure u can figure out when he's cooking up a story).
Geet's expressions were awesome.... every question was evident!!

M skipping Annie again!!

Back to Maneetland!!

Sherni is adamant.. she leaves her towel in the room deliberately (mind it) & splashes water on a face giving a seductive look! (Vru! U better make a note of this!!)  She luks HOT!!! & calls over for Maan to hand over the towel!!...

Bas... rest is understood *wink wink*... She pulls him in & my Maan goes all gaga over her...

THAP THAP kya confidence tha!!! She blocks him.. Ab bachke kahan jaoge... & ANNIE!! (UFFF) ko galat waqt pe awaas deni thi!! Geet confidently replies she's in the washroom... knowing now Maan cannot escape.... luved it!! Her expressions....

Maar Diya Jaye Yaan Chod Diya Jaye.. Bol Tere Saath Kya Sulookh Kiya Jaye....

Maan bechara... Aage kua peeche khai!!! Jaye toh kahan jaye!!!

Precap was awesome: Geet going all *ahem ahem* with Maan.. & Maan trying to stay calm!!!

2nd precap: Daadi assuming Maan's in the washroom & Annie thinking its Geet!! Finally both let their 6th sense take over & Annie calls for Geet (to which she replies) & Daadi calls for Maan (to which he responds too. Biting his tongue)!

Hum Tum.. ek bathroom mein band hon!!! Aur Daanie bahar khare ho Jayen

Sherni aur chuha.. bathroom mein.... koun bachega? koun kaam se jayega????
My take... tmrw's episode within 1st 10 mins.. he wud walk off... leaving her annoyed.. & we wudnt get any *ahem ahem* wht we wud be expecting (Ohh!!! I so wish its nt true)

Edited by Kkadss - 27 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjreea88goldenball-Amrita2010LVraazeminentmeravigiliso-RushTrip-jasraj123--Nargis--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
res..
maan ki izzat khatre main...
koi nahi bachane wala maan ko ....LOL

super duper hit episode... bravo geet.... aab kaha jayege maan...LOLLOLLOL
keya jamana aa gayi pehle ladke peche padte thi ladki ki....Shocked
ab ladkiya to ladko koi muka nahi chorti vag ne ki leye...LOL
kaun janta ki hp ki sharmeli hoe geet delhi aa kar itni sherni ban jayege..Clap
osko maan strong banaya... par maan ko keya bata tha ki ohi strong geet oski leye khatra ban jayege...Confused

bechara maan... aab keya karogi... kab tak bachogi.. sherni geet se...
osse to than li tumko apna banake churege... waise galti tumhari hain maan... tumne osko license diya hain ab vokto...
hume to aab maja lengi maan vs geet war ka.. uffs is war ka naam keya hain... seduction warEmbarrassedLOL
love u all
reea..

Edited by reea88 - 27 January 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-Amrita2010jasraj123Infinitedreams

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
A lovely episode and I enjoyed watching it.Tongue

Daadi is super sweet....aunties too couldn't resist seeing Maan...Wink

Geet seducing Maan...poor Maan, lets see how long he could resistLOL

The pre-cap was  cute too!!!

P.S. bus...yehi kaafi hai...Need to get some rest....wish all of you a very good night/day

Edited by amrita2010 - 27 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazeminentInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

CHEERS TO YOU MRS. MAAN S K

Geet  is a watershed in Telly world and is begining to become a 'a pop culture touchstone' that reflects the socio-economic mileu of India.  Geet rebels against convention. But something has gone terribly wrong.  Now she is rebeling against the virgin nature of Maan Singh Khurrana.  As Rickks reiterated in her post and I am now asking "how long will this silly attitude of MSK continue".  He's reduced to a living symbol of Virginity Controlled  whereas he should be the Lion Heart and Lion Masculinity uncontrolled. 

This marriage, the mega event of Telly's starone serial, has somehow made MSK very uncomfortable with his own sexuality.  Now for ages we will remember an iconic move by Geet to seduce Mr. MSK.  I would'nt be surprised if this MAAN asks darling Geet "Are you trying to seduce me?". And that would be a laugh for times.

The reality of an Arjun-Annie equation gone wrong has to be showcased soon.  With a tremendous and powerful Geet up in arms against Arjun and his pack of lies. Throw in hot, sensual, seductive romance between the leads, and voila we would have a fabulous serial on the move.   Indeed.  Annie is portraying a young woman in love quite comfortably and on an emotional high; well played out.

Its time to pack in a lot more than this play of wilting romance - add to it the changing socio-culture milieu of India, the context of female struggles against honor killings, irreverence among the youth, peaking of the culture of revenge and business ruthlessness, sexual liberation and a growing disenchantment among young against straight-jacket ethos etc. all of which would have darling Geet start a 'Womens Desk' of her own.

Now that Geet is entrenched in our hearts and minds, it should attain a cult status, and not beat about the bush with weak romance and weak storyline.

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 28 January 2011 at 5:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427Absoluv-honeydew-Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Angry

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Angry

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza

Muni today i am going to blast i am Boiling

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkkAngryAngryAngryAngryAnd a idiotic FB news dont know write thatOuchand Now such brilliant scenes with BDAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top