Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: rickks

Mags....I dont know why so much halla, but i just wish ki the audience understand that the Actors are also human beings and they to deserve a break, i dont know if GC is on a vacatuion but maybe there was something that came up which needed him to be there...and so the entire seq had to be shot with Maan and Geet in different frames...

I also connect to the characters, but i wish that audience would understand that the BD's are also actors, the difference being they fill in when the actual person cant make it....

Just Imagine if these BD's were not there, many of the days we would have to spend with out getting to watch the show because of the absence of both or any one of the actors....Are we ready to welcome such a situation with welcome hands....

I am indifferent to such comments but i wish as a human we all could understand that they are doing so much for us, dont they deserve some amount of consideration and appreciation

sahi hai yaar Viji..pewrsonal ko personal rakhna chahiye..logo ko...kitni negetivity hoti hai..yaar 6 days a week ka schedule hota kaise hoga khuda jaane...and if at all something comes up which need the lead to be somewhere else toh hangama...not done...absolutely not done..yaar jab new york mein thi..tab was working for 6 days a week and haalaat khrab ho jaati thi...hame bhi break chahiye hota hai...people should understand...pata nahi kab tak chalenga...
i will have to learn to be indiffrent..coz i get hassled and upset that they badmouth the leads so much...will have to learn fast..๐Ÿ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PLSSSSSSSS
Can we not discuss BD it remind me of  My bad days plsssssss

Hum kuch aur baat karen
jaise DD rehersals

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mags....I dont know why so much halla, but i just wish ki the audience understand that the Actors are also human beings and they to deserve a break, i dont know if GC is on a vacatuion but maybe there was something that came up which needed him to be there...and so the entire seq had to be shot with Maan and Geet in different frames...

I also connect to the characters, but i wish that audience would understand that the BD's are also actors, the difference being they fill in when the actual person cant make it....

Just Imagine if these BD's were not there, many of the days we would have to spend with out getting to watch the show because of the absence of both or any one of the actors....Are we ready to welcome such a situation with welcome hands....

I am indifferent to such comments but i wish as a human we all could understand that they are doing so much for us, dont they deserve some amount of consideration and appreciation

Welcum bck GG!!!๐Ÿ˜†Good to c u in action๐Ÿ˜‰
Agree wid u Parii.....yahin baath mei Mags ko samjha rahi thi...ki pple wil keep on talkin...dey hav to undrstnd dat actors r humans too....n dey desrv der vacatns....bt des pple tend to loose trust in CVs....tho yahin hotha hai....hope Mags is feelin better nw....haina Mags๐Ÿ˜›
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chalo guys..main chali..bahut pareshaan kiy aap logo ko...
bye Viji, preet, lavu and joh bhi hai yahan..
milte hai inshallah aaj ke episode ke baad...
lotsa love and hopefully a calmer me...lol
bye
Mags
preetgurti thumbnail

Soch le Preeto..๐Ÿ˜†

Ked karlo taki tu kahin jaa hi na paaye haan bol bol ๐Ÿ˜†
Bol na๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kkadss

Well said Viju! I agree wid u 100%
I dnt really get into the BD part of it! I appreciate the way the CVs get the wrk done in absence of the stars.
Neither do I blv in promos. Spclly nw whr GSHP is concerned, cuz they r always false. Ya I do agree thr is a symbolistic feature thrn bt thts abt it.

Thanks Yaar Kads......We should applaud the CV's ki with all this limitations and last moment notices from the production they get things done and that too pretty well...
For instance GHSP does not maintain an episode Bank...and we have also witness that many a times what is shown in one episode be it the coming up ya precap or even an actual scene is totally removed given a different presentation leaving you wonder "Haila kal toh kuch aur tha and look how they have done the damage control today...."
which means they never fail to re-shoot if something is wrong and then it goes to th editing table and comes out quite flawlessly.....Yet all we can do is Complaint.....I mean maana ki BD' ko dekhte saara maza kharab ho jaatha hai...But take a deep plunge in thinking what the actual scenario could have been and maybe you will be feel bad ki they are struggling so much just so that we are not disspointed

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

PLSSSSSSSS

Can we not discuss BD it remind me of  My bad days plsssssss

Hum kuch aur baat karen
jaise DD rehersals

Ur Bad days...Haila you are a BD too ๐Ÿ˜•
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Ked karlo taki tu kahin jaa hi na paaye haan bol bol ๐Ÿ˜†
Bol na๐Ÿ˜‰

Aye lo ji...Main to hamesha se aap sabki hoon ๐Ÿค—

preetgurti thumbnail

Ur Bad days...Haila you are a BD too ๐Ÿ˜•

oye My Bad days means whenever i see a BD My head spins ๐Ÿ˜†that time become my Bad day๐Ÿ˜‰

Zayada confuse mat ho heeeeeee๐Ÿ˜†
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

chalo guys..main chali..bahut pareshaan kiy aap logo ko...

bye Viji, preet, lavu and joh bhi hai yahan..
milte hai inshallah aaj ke episode ke baad...
lotsa love and hopefully a calmer me...lol
bye
Mags

Ok Mags...See u after the Episode๐Ÿ˜Š