Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Mags....i am still not able to say its DD's fingers in the Lip Seq....Simple because of the fact that DD has short fingers but they are artistic, and the one in this pic doesn't seem to fit the bill....DD's fingers have a def frame esp at the tip...they give you the impression ki its square cut but its actually rounded.....so based on that....so far i can't find myself to say its DD's finger....In a few mins the epi will be aired here...will see it will hawk eyes.....

I just told shivu the same coz i m lost here..ek baar lagta hai..ha!! DD ke fingers hai..n Ek baar lagta hai..Nahi..DD ke fingers nahi hai...lagta hai..baariki se deknhna padega..
Viji..kuch pata chale to comparison pics please post karo..sahi main confusion solve ho jayengi

Ninelives thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Sure it was 22nd June 2010....and feel free to ask for any pic if u want them๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx Viji...love the KC ke initial sequences so much..that one cannot get a fill of it..it is never enough..keep watching them again n again....
Thanx again..no formality..but genuinely thanx
Ninelives thumbnail
chalo guys...me off for the night..
Viji, Shivu, Nags..kuch result aaye to please post karna..will chek it out tomorrow..it is 3:30 am here...just download the dupatta walla episode...and going to watch it..
bye for now..
felt really nice to be back..
inshallah will be back tomorrow..
lots love
Mags๐Ÿค—
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maaneetian

I just told shivu the same coz i m lost here..ek baar lagta hai..ha!! DD ke fingers hai..n Ek baar lagta hai..Nahi..DD ke fingers nahi hai...lagta hai..baariki se deknhna padega..
Viji..kuch pata chale to comparison pics please post karo..sahi main confusion solve ho jayengi

Sure dont worry pics toh post karoongi to slove the mystery of tyhe fingers if there is one

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Geet's compelling tale, that was:

A rose longed for the company of the bees, but none would come to her. Even so, the flower was still capable of dreaming. When she felt all alone, she would imagine a garden filled with bees that came to kiss her. And so she managed to resist until the next day, when she opened her petals again.  "Aren't you tired?" another rose asked her.  "No, I have to go on fighting".  "Why?". "Because if I don't open up, I wither".

For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

For Geet: Darling you are vibrant and spontaneous; the actor who has given rise to the guileless witness:(Chand zameen pe utra).
Action is spontaneous when there is no actor.  In you, there is no actor and there is a witness.  An actor is either confused or decisive, but the witness smiles and realizes that the action is spontaneous.

For Frivolous Annie:
What is the difference between a river and a flooded field? When the water flows outside its banks, it is a flood.  But when the water flows within its banks, it is a river.  When your emotions get flooded everywhere, the mind is in a mess.  But when the emotions flow intensely in one direction, it connects with a more powerful force of sincerity and reason to fulfil and nourish.

For Arjun:
Lack of insight into your own mind and its sensitivity. You have a freedom without discipline which is absolute misery.

Cheers.๐Ÿ˜›

You really are an AMAZING writer.....what a way with words to so easily explain to the reader what your thoughts are...no matter how profound they are.  I truly enjoy reading your daily takes!!  Thanks!!!
๐Ÿ‘
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maaneetian

chalo guys...me off for the night..

Viji, Shivu, Nags..kuch result aaye to please post karna..will chek it out tomorrow..it is 3:30 am here...just download the dupatta walla episode...and going to watch it..
bye for now..
felt really nice to be back..
inshallah will be back tomorrow..
lots love
Mags๐Ÿค—

GN Babes...will talk to you tomorrow!!

rickks thumbnail
Mags Geet does have Nail Paint in the whole episode....๐Ÿ˜Š
rickks thumbnail
Okay Guys...Since we had quite a discussion if its the BD ya its DD herself in the scene...I decided to watch the episode once again....and as far today's epsidoe is concerned...its s BD....

Okay i agree ki BD's may not be chosen for such seq...No Arguments there

But today in the coming soon, that is the LIP seq it was BD and not DD.....

Tomorrow the scenario may change because, the entire forum, FB, Starone Sites pe Halla Mach Gaya hai....Because of the use of BD.....

So this discussion prevails strongly for today

First of all DD has applied Nail Paint-Its pink Pearl Shade
Second DD has 3 rings all of which were missing in the scene which focused with Maan in the main frame...
Third in the Lip Seq the fingers on Maan's Lips has no Nail Paint....and its more  like square cut, and DD's fingers are not Square Cut

I know yeh Discussion bekaar ki hai...But since quite a Number of pages were dedicated to this matter...Maine soch chalo likh hi doon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Cute Episode ... Geet was adorable ... !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Your reply is sweet and simple...uss se zyada bol kur faida nahin...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ok Viji u r right.....happy........chalo....i am wrong๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago