Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

This is DD's hand....and look at her fingers.....

it is hers....just her nails are shorter in the BR scene
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

it is hers....just her nails are shorter in the BR scene

hey this looks similar na..
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Mags...see more proof that its a BD...waise...i hope it is DD...for GC's sake!!😉

Okay let me check
rickks thumbnail

This is DD's hand....and look at her fingers.....

Yes Nags...and i somehow cant find any similarity between the two....jab repeat aayega...i will check again

Ninelives thumbnail
🤔😕....Kiska hath hai bhai...MSK ko chune ki kisne juraat ki hai...Geet ho toh thik hai...else...😡

so much is not clear..yaar why do BD's appear in important sequences..It is understandable that the leads need rest and r working so very hard for us...and i admire their zeal for the hard work..and the team needs bank..par not in major romantic sequences...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Mags even i thought she had nail polish on her nails......at first  but they are not painted......i checked the video many times.....
and i checked out it hundreds of times.....it was her fingers/hands.....

even in the last part her nails are short.....it is her hand...

and BD's do not do scenes like these........

anywayz...chalo....i willl not argue any further....w.e u all think.....all will be revealed tomorrow

Ninelives thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Yes Nags...and i somehow cant find any similarity between the two....jab repeat aayega...i will check again

Viji woh walla pic hai..jab woh donno file uthate hai..pindy queen thi tab...conference room mein confession n apology hui this Geet ke duara...if yes post karo na..i do not have the video right now..us mein DD ka haath hai na..also woh walla early KC mein...jab uski dupatta plants mein phas jaati hai...orange pahenga hua hai shayd..n MSK nikal ta hai...please post karo na if u have it...pleaseeeeeee
Ninelives thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Yes Mags even i thought she had nail polish on her nails......at first  but they are not painted......i checked the video many times.....

and i checked out it hundreds of times.....it was her fingers/hands.....

even in the last part her nails are short.....it is her hand...

and BD's do not do scenes like these........

anywayz...chalo....i willl not argue any further....w.e u all think.....all will be revealed tomorrow

pata nahi kyun mujhe painted lage..shayd lighting se lage hoge...shivu....mujhe chahiye ki kal woh seq mein DD hi ho..par then meri just ek wish hai woh..woh donno jab saath mein seq karte hai..to simply electrifying hota hai....
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

Viji woh walla pic hai..jab woh donno file uthate hai..pindy queen thi tab...conference room mein confession n apology hui this Geet ke duara...if yes post karo na..i do not have the video right now..us mein DD ka haath hai na..also woh walla early KC mein...jab uski dupatta plants mein phas jaati hai...orange pahenga hua hai shayd..n MSK nikal ta hai...please post karo na if u have it...pleaseeeeeee

2 mins...Abi dethi hoon
rickks thumbnail
Hey Mags are you here