Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CHEERS TO YOU MRS. MAAN S K

Geet  is a watershed in Telly world and is begining to become a 'a pop culture touchstone' that reflects the socio-economic mileu of India.  Geet rebels against convention. But something has gone terribly wrong.  Now she is rebeling against the virgin nature of Maan Singh Khurrana.  As Rickks reiterated in her post and I am now asking "how long will this silly attitude of MSK continue".  He's reduced to a living symbol of Virginity Controlled  whereas he should be the Lion Heart and Lion Masculinity uncontrolled. 

This marriage, the mega event of Telly's starone serial, has somehow made MSK very uncomfortable with his own sexuality.  Now for ages we will remember an iconic move by Geet to seduce Mr. MSK.  I would'nt be surprised if this MAAN asks darling Geet "Are you trying to seduce me?". And that would be a laugh for times.

The reality of an Arjun-Annie equation gone wrong has to be showcased soon.  With a tremendous and powerful Geet up in arms against Arjun and his pack of lies. Throw in hot, sensual, seductive romance between the leads, and voila we would have a fabulous serial on the move.   Indeed.  Annie is portraying a young woman in love quite comfortably and on an emotional high; well played out.

Its time to pack in a lot more than this play of wilting romance - add to it the changing socio-culture milieu of India, the context of female struggles against honor killings, irreverence among the youth, peaking of the culture of revenge and business ruthlessness, sexual liberation and a growing disenchantment among young against straight-jacket ethos etc. all of which would have darling Geet start a 'Womens Desk' of her own.

Now that Geet is entrenched in our hearts and minds, it should attain a cult status, and not beat about the bush with weak romance and weak storyline.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

😡

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muniza75

Preetooooooooooooooooooo, ghussa haram hai meri jaan, khoon na jala....Kyon itna ghussa?

Muniza

Muni today i am going to blast i am Boiling

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkkAngryAngryAngryAngryAnd a idiotic FB news dont know write thatand Now such brilliant scenes with BDAngry
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Geet's compelling tale, that was:

A rose longed for the company of the bees, but none would come to her. Even so, the flower was still capable of dreaming. When she felt all alone, she would imagine a garden filled with bees that came to kiss her. And so she managed to resist until the next day, when she opened her petals again.  "Aren't you tired?" another rose asked her.  "No, I have to go on fighting".  "Why?". "Because if I don't open up, I wither".

Wow.....wow...wow...I am speechless...Never thought that one could Pen down Geet in such a novel and striking way 👏

For Maan who made his empire through shrewd decisions, was lost for action: (Maan ki izzat ko khatra).
A philosophers thought:  Decision comes only when there is no confusion.  WHen there is no confusion, there is no decision.  If there is a piece of wood and a biscuit on your desk, do you decide which one to eat?

Ooooohhhh i like that, We def chose the Biscuit , but since its MSK here he may chose the wood and prefer not to eat.....Al you sure are one hell of a writer...You have a way with words and different from others....

For Geet: Darling you are vibrant and spontaneous; the actor who has given rise to the guileless witness:(Chand zameen pe utra).
Action is spontaneous when there is no actor.  In you, there is no actor and there is a witness.  An actor is either confused or decisive, but the witness smiles and realizes that the action is spontaneous.

Very true......quite some time back according to me GC was not giving his 100% , his portrayal of MSK failed to connect.... but in those episodes where Maan had to act with Geet's BD i was pretty much stunned to see the ease with which he got into the skin of the character like he always did....Not once i felt disconnected

For Frivolous Annie:
What is the difference between a river and a flooded field? When the water flows outside its banks, it is a flood.  But when the water flows within its banks, it is a river.  When your emotions get flooded everywhere, the mind is in a mess.  But when the emotions flow intensely in one direction, it connects with a more powerful force of sincerity and reason to fulfil and nourish.

Deep.....Would love to wait and watch😊

For Arjun:
Lack of insight into your own mind and its sensitivity. You have a freedom without discipline which is absolute misery.

Very true....I wonder what NEXT???

Cheers.😛

Al......thanks for the beautiful Take.,......Had a nice time reading and responding to it 
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkk😡And a idiotic FB news dont know write thatand Now such brilliant scenes with BD😡

What's the FB news?

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Morning i am here slone and uske baad i had to bear some stupid stuf and News yuckkkkk😡And a idiotic FB news dont know write thatand Now such brilliant scenes with BD😡

Hey Preeto...Chill Breath in breath out
preetgurti thumbnail
I DONT KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE
that Maan ki accident hojayegi he goes missing Geet use dhond nahin ppayegi and for a week he will stay with someone else

Muni i think i am reading tooo many post dont know its true or not like Maan going jail or MC

preetgurti thumbnail
@ Vijuuuuu
Mujhse sab acchi baatein karo pls coz abhi 1 hour to go hope Raj hota mood 1 sec main theek kardeta

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy!!! Hi Guyzzz

🤗

Updated my post on page 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1602110?pn=2

preetgurti thumbnail
hello Kads
how r u ?