Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Paheli Jaise Sayiyaan..Dharo mare Baiyaan

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 27 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazLavZInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Index:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yun ruswa na karo sanam hum bikhar jaayenge,
pyar bhari ik nazar se hum sanwar jaayenge.

Tere chupp rehne ki aadat dil ko jalaye jaati hai,
na lab khole to aur kai bhanwar aayenge.

Khiza e jeewan mein gham ka saaya saath chalta hai,
teri khatir kaanton se bhi guzar jaayenge.

Aankhon mein khawab liye teri duniya se door chale hain,
tere dil mein rehne ko yaad agar aayenge.

Na umeed hai kab kahan hamare kadam theher jaaye,
marte dam tak humein aap hi nazar aayenge.

Loved the content of the episode....brilliant scenes, but Body Doubles ne saari maazza kharaab kar di.....UGH!!!  I like the betaabi on both sides, I did feel rather bad for Maan today....he wants her so much, but the stomach keeps getting in the way.....kare toh kya kare!!  Someone really needs to KNOCK some sense into him.....Please!!!  Every time he distances himself from her...he is again drawn back to her...like a BEE to HONEY...BECHARA.Confused  

Loved Geet...when she started dancing on her own...she knew he would not be able to stay away....and predictably so...Maan keecha chala jaata...he almost gives into the kiss....but again the non-existent stomach gets in the way!!!Angry

Now to the Analysis part of the episode........

I really felt bad for Geet....when she found out that Maan slept on the couch the whole night!!  For a moment....i clearly saw rejection in her eyes...and again my heart bled for her.

As a newly married couple, who are so in love with each other, Maan will really need to step up and explain to Geet why he is maintaining this physical distance, otherwise I fear that Geet will fall into the throws of rejection. 

Rejection creates a feeling of being unwanted which then reduces self esteem. The more intimate the relationship in which rejection is experienced, the greater the damage done, and the more challenging it can be to overcome the effects.

Rejection generally conveys the messages of non-acceptance;  There is something wrong with you or that You are at fault or you did something wrong, or unacceptable.

Once this rejection seeps in, then Maan will have a very difficult time of making up!!

Maan.....Wake up and smell the coffee.....before it's too late and too much damage is done.!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 27 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjgoldenballNi_singh-Amrita2010eminentravenheart-honeydew-jasraj123adoremevirgoAbsoluvSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Maan bana chuha,, Geet bani sher...Aaj kissi ki himmat ka test hai, jo lagta hai hogaya hai fail.....Maan Singh Khurana ki Izzat ko khatra, uski hi apni wife seWink....

Sharma halwai zindabad, Zubaida aunty rocks...Seriously these anuties was on my nerves, so fake...Kahan se dhoond ke laatey hain?

I hate BD...All scenes were tooooooooo good, episode was good.......MaanEet scenes were superb, but BD ne laga di aag, and sorry me can't write flowery flowery today, cause can't imagine them romancing with BD in such a romantic sceneCry...I hope tomorrow MaanEet would be in 1 frame, warna CV's ki khair nahin...Atleast they would shot such scene togetherCry...

Annie was in her dreamland, feel bad for her, even she did mistake, but she hadn't expected this from Arjun...

Precap was so funny...both caught together in bathroom WinkLOLLOL....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 27 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaKkadssLVraazeminentravenheart-Amrita2010meravigilisoroseinbloomjasraj123adoremevirgoAbsoluv--Nargis---honeydew-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yet to finish watching the epi!!

but i donno if i will time!

i did not write my take after watching..epi..instead i wrote this..hope you all like the substitute!!

Sugar Me!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 27 January 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Amrita2010Absoluv-honeydew-Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Res
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Cute Episode ... Geet was adorable ... !!!Smile

Edited by -honeydew- - 27 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartLVraazmeravigilisoLavZInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Bhoola bhoola sa rehta hai, jhoola jhoola sa rehta hai...
Nayi dilli mein, bareli jaisa saiyaan...
Bareli jaisa saiyaan, bareli jaisa saiyaan...
Oh.....maine toh maanga tha...
Haan...maine tho maanga tha, saheli jaisa saiyaan...
Mua pale pada, paheli jaise saiyaan...
Paheli jaisa saiyaan, paheli jaisa saiyaan...ROFLROFL

Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana seducin Mr.Maan Singh Khurana?!ShockedTongue
Chalo...Chaloo..ChalooooLOLLOL 
.............EDITED............
 Chehra Hai Jaise Jheel Mein Khilta Hua Kanwal
Ya Zindagi Ke Saaz Pe Chhedi Hui Ghazal
Jaane Bahaar Tum Kisi Shaayar Ka Khwaab Ho
Chaudvin Ka Chand Ho ...Ya Aaftaab Ho
Jo Bhi Ho Tum Khuda Ki Kasam, Lajawab HoEmbarrassed
Geet lukd beautiful....n da way Daadi saved her frm all da wrk n dos aunties ver cute.... kash har dulhan ko aisi hi Daadisaas mile.....who says - take a chill pill....Maan cnt tak his eyes off Geet...bt ofcorz he has to do all his wrk exactly at dat tym.....n he suddnly feels very sleepy.....God dat wd hv been such a turn off fr Geet haina?
Maan Singh Khurana - is best in everythin he does......n now he has proved dat he is best in restctin his feelings too.....he is well known to run away frm his feelings...bt ithni self control!!! bhai wah!! maan gaye aapko MSK! hw many tyms he restcts himself?aftr all dis he decidz to sleep on da couch.....acha hai..aaj tho bach gaya....pur kal tera kya hoga Maan Babu?

Mannat maangi thi tune, ek roz main jaayo bihaayi.....
Us jogi ke sang meri tu karde ab kudmayi.....
In haathon mein laga de mehendi...
Baandh shagun ka dhagaa.....
Jogan ho gayi teri dulari, mann jogi sang laaga...
Maye ni maye mundher pe teri, bol raha hain kaaga...
Jogan ho gayi teri dulari, man jogi sang laaga...

Ek hai Geet jiski shaadi hogayi aur SR ke liye taras rahi hai....aur ek hai Annie jiski SR tho hogayi...aur shaadi karne ke liye taras rahi hai.....such a contrstOuch...Poor gurl is waitin fr her sapnon ke saudagar Arjun Rathod to cum n take her hand in frnt of everyone..... Daadi ko baath samjh mei aagayi....chalo Daadi maa meri Captain Planet...beti jawan ho gayi hai...shaadi jaldi karvadoLOL...warna ek aur Geet ban jayegi....Annie wil get to noe abt Arjun very soon....Arjun is fakin his love affair wid sumone else so dat he can hurt Annie.....bt durin da process he wil hurt himself...Ouch

Tere Hi Tera Hi Intezaar Hai....
Mujhe To Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai....
Tera Hi Tera Abb Khumaar Hai....
Khud Pe Na Mere Ikhtiyaar Hai
Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me....
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me.....
.WinkLOL
Geet n Maan inside da bathroom....MSK held captiv by his own wife.....headlin achi haina.....Daadi n Annie outside..Daadi bhi naa...bohot hi clever hai....no wndr MSK is lyk dis....hmm......waitin fr 2mrw!

Anythin more?hmm.....naa....bas ithna hi...aur kuch hai tho...tho...main baad main likh doongi.....

Loads of luv,
Lavzz....

Edited by LavZ - 27 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjKkadssLVraazeminentravenheart-Amrita2010jasraj123adoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-

Go to top