India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

A New Beginning

rvp534 Newbie
rvp534
rvp534

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
                                                                                                                                     Smile

Hi India,

Today, a new beginning starts on my email. But not without a words about the feet of Renna Kapoor. These Designs all over her and On her feet was the beautiful setting for the show debut in 2008 of her latest Sahara One and Rashri.Com series Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. It's about Rani and 5 years ago Pari as a teen turned adult life. When feet apears before the india fans, She had toes as she run down the stairs to see her servant. When I saw her death in that scene, then two men were next to die at the end of this episode and it's been waited 5 years later when Pari is all grown. Many of us wondered. Where did I get to see Dulhann and Naaginn on rajshri.com. Well in 2006, the girl who was pictured when he painted this fortress with a girl on the lily pond playing on the string help rajshri productions named before 40 years later with the color dots design for this website. Now I would like to salute all bollywood girls and all the countries' favorite places where the feet of Reena Kapoor stand before the family kapoor all daughters, sisters, mothers and fathers. I stand before rajshri.com and it's hard to know Reena Kapoor's toes are the famous part to see it. She'll be on wikifeet.com for more. So thank you india-fourms.com. I'll be right here waiting to tell stories about how bollywood girls before see me at camp royall and mountain adventure at black mountain give me more details on my favorite hindi stars. As for me, I kiss the girls Katy Perry said and said Katy, I like It and I like it. Not the way I planned.

Thank you, Renna Kapoor.

Your Friend,

Ronnie Peterson

P.S. See you all on facebook when you got the knack of hindi and all the rest.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top