Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

|| PMMKA Episode Discussion || (Page 4)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
gosh no Chandu 2day.....Ouch

bt i hated y did bhonsle slapd Sarje?he ws soo wrong...he shudn hv slapd Sarja....tht damu deservd slap...sometimes i really dnt undrstnd bhonsle....Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04well-wishersujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I am hating Maruti rao.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Why didnt he slap Damu or specially that Alka who cheated them actually... There he kept silent, like dont want to hurt his dear son...

and why the hell to slap Sarjaa?? because he let truth out??? AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i so agree wid u......there ws no POINT IN SLAPPING Sarja 2day....i cant evn pick out one reason y he slappd Sarja.....

if nt maruti...i expectd Sushila will slap Alka....

par kuch nahi hua

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Pata nahi, yeh Sarjaa sab ko kya muft ka station lagata hain?? Jab koi chahe utar gaya?? Once Sushila slapped him I can agree, but whatever Maruti did today was absolutely wrong...........

Now if gives pravachan to Sarjaa tomorrow that its his matter and he doesnt need to poke in between.... I swear i will punch him....

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
maybe because he was drunk, he wasn't in his senses..he thinks its his own fault not Damu and alkas.......but am still angry on him (Maruti)
Poor poor Sarje.even when he does good and right thing, others see  it wrong

Juna04sujji0609

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
 sarja was slapped ?? par kyu ?? u know this tells me something

Well Maruti so dislikes Sarja for wat ever reason , he is not going to forgive him , his love and care for sarja is over taken by  his dislike that even if sarja dies for him maruti will find faults with sarja ...........

well , i am like sarja, loved by outsiders but family has some weird perception which i dont blame them for , something happened long back and yet that thing is still on parents mind , well thats why i say trust once lost never comes back , well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Jaya today Maruti's act looked so stupid to me......... I dont know why I feel, he always takes out frustration of his failure on Sarjaa........

Today it was absolutely no need to slap him. There were others who deserved slap........ But again he is fav. son of Maruti, who is on good track. so how could he slap him? And he does puja of his DIL as her own daughter, so how to slap her as well??

Koi nahi mila, to Sarjaa ko hi mara....

Juna04sujji0609

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
LOL...... one show anger and frustration more on someone they like a lot in general but i can no longer say that for Maruti , well i donno why he didnot slap Damu and ALka, when they seem to be cheating and proud of that fact, well sarja is better than any kids maruti got, jo bhi kartha hai shaan sae , and woh bhi straight forward , gosh maruti must have had pagalpan ke jatkas ,

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index