Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| PMMKA Episode Discussion || (Page 2)

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey priyanka, i will be providing updates on Wed and Thursday.... There are other users providing updates on other days. Credit goes to them as well
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
You can skip this episode. Nothing intresting. Whole episode was wasted in Niru-Father chase and entry of Niru's sister Sharda.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht-geet-dmg

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I didnt like niru sister shradha at all she was really horrible
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
LOL......  i got clear picture of how a VAMP looks like , all this years have seen them portraying roles but nerr's sis look exactly like a vamp from head to toe

mjht-geet-dmg

mjht-geet-dmg Senior Member
mjht-geet-dmg
mjht-geet-dmg

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I missed both Episodes... Thanks for the update GUYS ...Show does not look promising at the momnet.. same saas bahu rona dhona..........Will give a shot to this show for Arjun and Kapil Tongue .... but Not Expecting MUCHConfused

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
bringing to the top... so that we can collectively discuss about episode....

It would be better if we keep this topic related to Epi discussion only.. Please talk about characters, story and what do you think about it. Lets not bash actors or PMMKA team over here

Edited by darshana23 - 16 March 2011 at 8:14am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I loved Niru-VIshwas's sceneBig smile........ but i have a feeling today Sharada is going to steal that moneyAngry........... and Niru is dead meat for sure.Ouch...she can't get back to the job Sarja gave her Ermmas Albela won't allow her to do it as he has somewhere forced that manager into agreeing to recruit only those guys/gals whom he sendsCry........ so she'll have to call ChanduSmile..........

I loved Susheela-Chandu-Maruti-Sonali sceneEmbarrassed......  when Susheela told whatever Chandu likes you also like na.Shocked......  Maruti looked little shocked but then came back to sensesShocked........ I wanted to scream whatever Sarja likes Maruti likes.Cry...... their choices are identicalEmbarrassed.......

the point i love in SusheelaHeart...... is that she sees the good side of Sarja more and loves him unconditionallyBlushing....... same goes for Sarja tooBlushing....... despite that slap he didn't hold anything against Susheela.Day Dreaming....... he clearly stated "apun ka maai hai is ghar mein and apun ke pyaar karne ka tareeka alag haiDay Dreaming" and it's just as i felt Susheela somewhere won't like NiruErmm.......... as she'll be reminded of Sarja going to jail because of her.........Broken Heart

problem with Maruti is he sees only the wrong side of Sarja Broken Heartand gets to the decision that he's always wrongCry........ but today despite Sarja's crookednessWink....... he actually helped Niru right.Big smile......atleast for a day she was able to stand firmly against her sister as well as Albela.Clap...... who gave that courage???Wink........ Sarja definitelyApprove........

Now where is SarjaBroken Heart......... mentioning his name is not enoughUnhappyBroken Heart......... we want a full fledged Sarja sceneDay Dreaming...... i hope we get to see a mother-son scene todaySmile.........  i want it to be like last time...... the way Susheela was faking that she doesn't love SarjaLOL...... and Sarja making her realiseEmbarrassed........ aww that was so cuteDay Dreaming..maybe this time let Sarja fake it out.... LOL

About the future of Sarja's actions.Wink...... i feel since Niru is going out.Ermm..... she might  come across Sarja Big smile....... and kya pata she might thank him for his help as she has money for her father's treatmentTongue......... and Sarja will see her father tooTongue.but i have a feeling Sarja is going to be in a state of shock when he sees her alright......... ShockedLOL

Maybe when he doesn't find Niru at the workplace later Sarja will get to know about Albela's plotWink........ so he's sure to retaliateBig smile........ but how.Ermm......... let's wait and watch..Embarrassed......

There's sure to be a Sarja-Chandu sequenceErmm...... as Sarja will try to manavofy Chandu...... Cry

Edited by sujji0609 - 16 March 2011 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XxDiamondxXdarshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index