|| PMMKA Episode Discussion ||

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to episode discussion here we can discuss daily epsiodes

Please ensure your language is kept clean at all times. Foul language, abuse of individuals or cuss words of any sort will not be tolerated.

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago
thanks for d topic dear................

So here is shree ganesha of this ED thread with analysis of first ever episode of show we all were eagerly waiting for. May be some of you could find it boring; but I can't get rid of habit of RKAB forum. So here I m starting with my view.

Good episode to start with. Obviously its first episode, so don't expect Arjun's and Kapil's entry in it. About epi, First episode very well explained background of Niru without additional episodes. I was little bit taken back when they started with some weird song for Bhavna's introduction. But later realized that song explained story of her character very well. Excellent part of the epi, which I loved it, is Cinematography. Some scenes were marvellously shot capturing natural beauty. Story started in village Gagargad, near to Gorakhpur. They have tried to keep real village touch and they have succeeded too. Another plus point is some realness they have tried to maintain in terms of set. Specially Nirupama's house! I hope they continue to pay attention to such small things in future too. Though less hope over there further!

One more specific scene I loved is train sequence, when Niru travels to Mumbai along with her father. I must say Cameraman, really created magic over there. You will feel, you are watching some cinema. I am quite surprise in one episode Niru has started journey to Mumbai. But same time happy that didn't stretch that part very much. Important part is you will not feel disconnected from the story though it has been rushed. Now she will be reaching to Mumbai in next episode too.

Now being, hindi drama obviously you can't get rid of loud expression and some drama part in it. You will see that flavour when Niru's father jumped into pothole. So far I found Bhavna little bit good as compared to Jamunia. But there is vast scope for improvement.

Now some fun part. I guess only RKAB girls will understand this. Sorry to drag RKAB in between when it is not related to PMKKA but I am helpless again. You know two ladies who played Jhumki-Thumki Bua earlier before Apara and Nupur's entry was there in the episode. I couldn't stop laughing at this co-incidence. Only thing she was shown good, helping Niru. Now another funny thing, you know our dear Rani's character. She used to remember her mata raani only when she is in trouble and for all things she used to call her mata rani. You can say Niru is no less to rani maiyya. Only thing is Mata rani is replaced with Bhole-Naath!

Overall good episode. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️From my end!

And expect same bakwaas from me for rest of the episodes as well as I feel its important to praise other  team of serial than just actor!

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago

01/02/11 Update

The scene starts with voice over and introduces the village of gaghargar a place near gorakpur...the voice goes on to say that villages do talk he goes onto say that if there is pain in the chest and hope in the heart, he says that villages nearby are quiet as there is no one around, some have commited suicede and others go to other villages to look for fod and leave there kids with narupmama...she is then introduced as a girl who is close to her father and a sister to the local kids

Nirupama, is then shown singing a song with the kids from the village, whilst she is singing about finding a raj kumar, a guy on a horse is seen. as the singing and dancing contuines a women is seen running in the field and sunsets and the women calls out Nirupama and she calls the women mausi and she informs niru that her father has fallen in the well...

some local people are seen trying to help her father by throwing the rope but he refuses to grab it and Niru is running towards her father, she goes down and her father is is talking to himself about the zameen being so dry, a women tells Niru that hes refusing to take the rope Niru tells her father to grab the rope and come back up  her father gets happy after seeing her and tells her that hes dug up alot of the zameen and now water will come, Niru tells her father that people have come to help and tells him to grab the rope and come up but refuses and tells her that he is down here to get water and he tells her to join her aswell, and the rest of the people start taunting her that her father has gone mental but Niru tells them that her dad isnt mad and they are making a big deal out of nothing but the people carry on taunting and tell her that her dad should be in a mental asylum...

Mausi then tells everyone they should be ashamed of themselves, that Niru does alot for everyone and instead of helping her father they are taunting her...Niru prays to god to show her a way out and tells her father that the clouds have come and its going to rain and tells him to come up, her father looks up and says he cant see the clouds and Niru says he wont be able to see from there he needs to get out of there and see and he then gets happy and agree's to come out, the villiagers then get together and help him out.

As he gets out he says that once it rains then all the problems wil be over for the vilage, he then asks Niru where the clouds are, and Niru replies that they wil be back and she tells him to come home for a while but he refuses and calls her a liar...mausi tells him to come home and not to trouble Niru but he says hes not troubling her and doesnt want to go home and tries going back down the ladder but is stopped.

All the villagers are gathered together and fed up of Niru's father they say that everyday he does something new and today a decsion has to be taken about. him and a decsion is taken in mute....Niru gets up and starts shouting at everyone and tells everyone to stop caling him mad  or else and then villager asks her what will she do if they dont stop and grabs her by the arm, Niru's father gets up and starts fighting the guy but Niru and Mausi stop him and take him away

At home Niru is tending to her fathers injurys and tells him to get some rest, as he goes in mausi comes running in and tells her the villiagers are really angry, Niru replies that she will take care of it and Mausi asks how long will she keep doing this but Niru says she wont let anything happen to her father...Mausi sits her down and explains that she is tired of explaining to him all the time, she tells her that he is the father that bought you 2 sisters up without a mother but today he is acting like a child and tells Niru has she thought what wil happen when she gets married and who wil look after him...Niru replies that she promised her mum she will always look after her father and she wont break that promise...she tells mausi that she has made a decsion that she wil never get married and her father is her resposibility and she wont turn her back on her responsibilitys, mausi tells her that her father must have done some good deeds in his previous life to get a daughter like her...Mausi advises Niru to take her dad to mumbai and get him checked out and tells her that her sister wil help her in a time of need, but Niru says no as her sister is happily married and doesnt want to cause any problems and mausi tells her that there is no other way. Niru starts having flashbacks of the villagers taunting her

The next morning Niru is paking suitcases and her father asks her what is she doing and is she going somewhere and she replies that they are both going to see sardhaa di in mumbai, he gets confused hearing this and she reminds him that sardhaa di got married in mumbai and he then remembers but refuses to go to mumbai as alot of work has to be done and he tells her to call her sister here and Niru preplies that she wont come here as he taught her that sasuraal is her new home, he then gets up and leaves.

Outside her father is looking around and Niru comes out, and tells her father that it wont rain yet and by the time it does they wil be back but he refuses again and she says fine dont go then you wont get to see the river, he gets excited at the prospect of seeing water and agree's to go and wil bring lots of water back with them for the village, he tells her if we go now we can be back in the evening and saying this he goes inside...Niru starts apologising to her father for lying to him and taking him away from his village.

hey all,,

episode was good , but thoda dragging and thanda tha, wish they showed other ckts too , i liked Niru a lot , she is full of life and her smile is mesmerizing .,

Though when one village fella held the gal , i loved when her father beat him , good and worst the villagers had nothing to say but again taunt the gal

The song she had with kids, more or less , it was about her and his sisters relations , if  i didnot read it in here, i would have never been able to connect those dots ......

every thing was kept simple and nice....

Definitely have to say brilliant work of camera man and nice cinematography , i had to remind , j ur watching a show not a movie, esp the train and alll........ ''

they maintained good atmosphere and actually had proper reason and logic for the gal to move to mumbai along with her father ..........
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago

this story has a great potential...........the first epi was captivating!
the real scene-stealer of the show today was RELIANCE BIG PRODUCTIONS!
i was amazed at the international standard hq show..the production quality is top-notch..even better than yash raj & tere liye show

this epi tried to convey a very common & real issue of the north indian people- in the rural areas in main hinterland up - there is a common doubt & immigration problem....
the girl nirupama is a didi to the children of the village & kind hearted helpful yet free-spirited girl
the epi started with a cute looking girl i,e bhavna & a beautifully choreographed song seq with the village kids with breathtaking shots of the fields .......in the song there comes a point where she dreams of her sapno ka rajkumar- a blurred glimpse of a dulha on a safed ghoda/ghodi is shown!

then it cuts to her poor helpess father who's drought & poverty sticken...he's in a dry well.....desperately searching for water ....the other villagers call him mad & is asking him to come out.........niru with her sweet logic try to convince him to come out saying clouds have come which can only be seen from above

the last scene shows the girl taking care of her dad & her old aunt convincing her to go to mumbai to her sis for dad's treatment as the villagers are against him...

she agrees & makes a promise she won't marry anyone ever coz after her there is no one to look after her poor father

and then we get some awesome & spectacular train scenes with pardesh bg music -

precap- they r in mumbai & in the crowd her father hands slips from her
i guess arjun may enter tomorrow seeing sbs & sbb vid while she'l be now serahing her father

plus points of the show- it has got an awesome ph....the girl's characterization is nice - she's no abla sweet nari but can fight with the villagers for her dad...she has a spunk - the way she convinces her dad to come to mumbai to see samundar was cute.........lol

the show is not draggy with zooming cameras..looks like it can be a major hit if the epis continue to endear us & ofcourse the hero's entry😉

Oh yes, thanks for reminding , Reliance name was real surprise

but they need to have different BG score, the combo of vinay and other person , always use same tune of Uttaran show every where ..............
The first episode was very good as many rightly said beautiful cinematography, cameraman did an excellent job of depicting the very rural landscape.

Characterisation of the girl Nirupama is very well done and thank God the show is progressing at the right pace and hope that continues bec even though it was focussed on just a Niru and her father it did not seem like a drag and very nicely they moved the story to Mumbai.

Now just waiting for the intro of our other 2 heros and their family as that would be very interesting to see how their characters are introduced and how they carry the story ahead...
Darshana.. thanks for thw written update..... Written update sounds much better than watching the first episode..

I will read ur written update rather than watching ..jab tak arjun n kapil kee entry nahi hoti hai..Because Bhavna is giving same experession..i m not able to bear that.. but looking forward to see arjun and arpil bonding..............
Hey priyanka, i will be providing updates on Wed and Thursday.... There are other users providing updates on other days. Credit goes to them as well