Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Dhamake dar Honeymoon

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

the press people ask him if he's ashamed and arjun says that you guys listened to her but now listen to me and they tell me to say..... arjun says that its true that i left her in the middle of the road but there is a reason.... arjun says that its been 7 days since our wedding but my wife hasnt came close to me she didnt even give me a kiss so i left her.... the press says your right and they tell arohi that a husband has some feelings too.... arohi thinks that this game got upside.... then arohi says that there was a reason behind that and arjun says that oh and tells her that i have reasons for everything too.... Then arohi tells the press people that his dadi gave him a ring but he didnt give it to me so how can i love him..... then the press people says that we found out a solution for this you give her the ring and she'll give you the kiss.... arohi trys to say something but they tell them to do what they saids..... Arohi then tells them that its between husband and wife you guys go..... arjun tells her that i gave you the ring but dont you think you should give me something and arohi says i cant remember....

Sankit asks romit what is he doing here and Romit tells him that he came here to give arohi's letter..... then romit and sankit get close to each other and tayiji and bua thinks there is some dostana going on between them...

beji is praying and saying that i got the trap ready but just make them get stuck in it.... she tells the god to make them realize that they love each other more....

Someone enters the room and they see all the things that dadi has prepared and they person wears the ring and just then arjun comes and we see that its gauri.... she asks what are you doing in my room and arjun says that i should ask you that.... gauri says this is my room 109 and arjun says that its 106.... gauri says that what happened if the room is wrong but the person is right and she hugs arjun but arjun pushes her away..... gauri touches him and says that we're meeting after sooo long and hugs him again but he trys to move her away....

downstairs arohi asks for room 106 when rajbir comes there and they both hug each other..... Arohi tells him that dadi send us for a honeymoon.... they both start to walk towards the room and arjun pushes her way and arohi hears that and tells rajbir to get the reporters untill she gets them out... arohi knocks on the door and starts to yell at arjun while gauri is scared..... arjun trys to go open the door but gauri stops him.... then rajbir comes there with the reporters and arohi tells them that they'll find out how cheap arjun is..... gauri tells arjun that i'll tocuh your feet...... arjun goes and opens the door and says that i need to talk to arohi and he pulls her inside.... arohi sees gauri and gets shocked..... gauri says the room got mixed up.... arjun says that i'll say that outside and what will they think that the damaad was in a room with the  A family's bahu....

Arohi stops him and says that you cant do this..... then arjun says that i wont let anyone outside know that im here with gauri but you'll have to do what i tell you to tell the press people..... arohi and arjun come outside.... Arohi tell the reporter that there was no one in his life expect me and my madness..... arohi says that i do things like this so please dont take my family members seriously especially my chachu.... then arjun says that you guys figured out what is happening and then arjun tell rajbir that he should leave from here now.... After the reporters and rajbir leave Arjun opens the door for gauri and she goes from here.... gauri goes behind rajbir and he tells her to lets go from here..... Then arjun and arohi go inside and arjun tells her this is our honeymoon's first day how do you like it..... then  arjun says we have 2 options we can stay here and think about stuff that you'll enjoy to or we can go home tomorrow morning.... arohi tells him not to get too happy becuase he won one time..... arjun laughs and arohi says your laughing and arjun says that when ever i look at your face i start laughing then he leaves from there..... arohi says that i'll teach him a lesson just need to know what will hurt him the most....

PreCap:

Arjun is on top of arohi and says that i want to forget who i am and who you are for tonight only and starts to go closer....

please READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE too and also press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
ahh i wish we had got a kiss on cheek.. ahhhh and all teh emotions sparked hehe
wida thumbnail
gauri? NOOOOO gaurii why why what is gauri doing there noo
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks! Noooo not Gauri!!!!!!!!
wida thumbnail
hehehhe omg arjun rockss
arohi wanted to show him cheapp buttt she wont be ablee hehhhe arjun rocks.. hopee he say soemthing about the bahu .. please show thatt gaurii some power of ya hehe
what a sick woman
wida thumbnail
im like danicn gabout the last part heheh omg so fantasticc cant wait to watc it how rocking
arjun you goo babbyyy
wida thumbnail
rajveer and gauri lefT? wohoo thast fantasticccc

omgg arjun gave her 2 options?
think about stuff that you enjoy or leave tomorrow..
choose option 1 pleasee

nevr knew honeysmoons are soo short heheh
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ooooh am so happy that arohi didnt misunderstand arjun this time !
Thx dear for the live Updt 🤗
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks.. :)
OOoooOO....sum awsum scenes tomorrow.....cnt wait..!!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....precap is damn irresistible....can wait for tomorrow!!!