India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Todays discussion... (Page 2)

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
The intensity of Sushaan's scene in the precap was high..... I mean they are getting close day by day building enough momentum for their honeymoon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Today episode is good. Only 2 trackss in today episode.
RB- Deepak , badimaa- alok-suhana.

Both the tracks where handled very well. Tommorow may be end of rb-deepack track , and start of sushaan love track..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

The intensity of Sushaan's scene in the precap was high..... I mean they are getting close day by day building enough momentum for their honeymoon...

yes..they are gradually coming close...its not a like one thunder..they are close..they could have easily shown them close after the confession...but that would not have been proper....

@bold...yes...and thats the reason manju aunty is shouting...Wink

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Today episode is good. Only 2 trackss in today episode.
RB- Deepak , badimaa- alok-suhana.

Both the tracks where handled very well. Tommorow may be end of rb-deepack track , and start of sushaan love track..

i think probably from sunday we will have fun-filled episodes...but yes with panna here and there...but shanti massi is what iam looking for...along with HM...and nothing else...

todays scenes were good...as i said...always love the matured kind of talk that alok-badi maa have about the house issues...
NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I like Suhana-Badi Ma-Alok scene...

Sunaha and Alok share a very good DIL-FIL relationship... I love to watch them whenver they r together in one scene... Smile

Suhana's words & expression were perfect when she said "Aap log hamesha aise kaise kar sakte hai Badi Maa...apne dukh chhupa lete hai...apne aansu chhupake hame khushiyan dete hai..."  that scene was perfect for me in today's EpiThumbs Up... Dialogue, Music, Expressions..were awesome... Thumbs Up

and Yeah...finally Beautiful Suhana ka uske beutiful husbandLOLLOL ke sath beautiful romance shuru hoga... unke beutiful terrace pe...Not so beautiful Manju Aunty ke samne...ROFL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

I like Suhana-Badi Ma-Alok scene...

Sunaha and Alok share a very good DIL-FIL relationship... I love to watch them whenver they r together in one scene... Smile

Suhana's words & expression were perfect when she said "Aap log hamesha aise kaise kar sakte hai Badi Maa...apne dukh chhupa lete hai...apne aansu chhupake hame khushiyan dete hai..."  that scene was perfect for me in today's EpiThumbs Up... Dialogue, Music, Expressions..were awesome... Thumbs Up

and Yeah...finally Beautiful Suhana ka uske beutiful husbandLOLLOL ke sath beautiful romance shuru hoga... unke beutiful terrace pe...Not so beautiful Manju Aunty ke samne...ROFL

yeah...they have a very open relation...i will say they are a cute FIL-DIL pair...LOLbut they are like a father and daughter....i love them whenever they have a scene....

and about not so beautiful manju aunty....just realised how much i missed her beautiful lines about her beautiful bubbly...ROFL
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Me too loved today's episode very much...Aur precap dekhke dil khush hogaya....

I am happy that Suhana is getting more closer or i will say familiar to family issues like Panna... These all are footsteps towards being a good bahu or a human being...

I liked RB & deepak scene too... And the way she reversed the statement about same face was also nice... Initially hated , but now loves... 

And precap.... Day Dreaming uff...again am dead here..Silly 
i am just seeing how much we are enjoying that precap... so jab wo telecast hoga tho hamara kya haal hoga ....Silly

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think todays episode was done really really well., Deepak and Radha Bua ,s track was equally important , and was done really well, with excellently and heart warming dialouges and superb acting, I really salute the CV to finish it so well so that they can have a new begining.
As Shwets rightly said , they didnt mixed any comedy scene today as it was the demand of the track, it looks quite odd when they mix it , thats why no Shanti Mausi, I am really happy that this week was done really well, with steady pace.
Precap looked promising!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramShwets1502

Go to top