India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Todays discussion...

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I din know what to make a thread for...but we had to discuss something right...Wink
i guess deepak's track ended...may be a scene tomr...but thats it...and i quite liked RBs point that now deepaks face resembles and she cannot kill him....thats shows the change in her....

The alok-badi maa talk was good...always matured...and i like when they speak about issues...and suhana coming in and knowing...that scene was good...Thank god they did not add a funny scene parallel to a serious scene like deepaks..today it would not have been nice...

precap...now sushaan are coming a bit close...and ishaan is trying his best...and manju aunty is interefering...hope to see a good fight..cos its been a long time we had manju aunty and suhana fight...

and the last disappointment...no shanti massi...i want hr for atleast one scene daily...it will definitely be fun...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-sweetymolmunni_sgpmadhooSinha18crysindYusBee

refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I like the precap waiting for Sushaan scene i want deepaks track to now end..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol1tarunShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode ....sadiya is the star of today's episode and precap was just amazing...finally ishaan became romantic and suhana was feeling shy...notice anyoneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolShwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
seriously....i cant stand this deepak track anymore......hope it ends this week,..

Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

I loved today's episode ....sadiya is the star of today's episode and precap was just amazing...finally ishaan became romantic and suhana was feeling shy...notice anyoneEmbarrassed

agreed himanshu...sadia was superb...and when Fbs of her SR was shown...her motive to kill him was not wrong at all...i mean she had to go thru a lot in her life becos of that fellow....could feel her pain...superb acting...but i did feel they need not have stretched for the entire episode...
but i guess there will be one more scene of deepak and RB and tats it for this track...

sweetymolSinha18

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
finally deepak's track is going to end without too much drag that too on a good note.(making mother-son relation even more stronger.

liked the way suhaana is being made to realize the reality of life slowly.liked suhaana-badima alok scene.

precap was hilarious-should we be happy that sushaan are coming closer or becoz of trojanwar between beautiful manju aunty and suhaana kashyap.

though i'm waiting for shanta mausi -suhaana confrontation,now that beautiful manju aunty is back no disappointment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

finally deepak's track is going to end without too much drag that too on a good note.(making mother-son relation even more stronger.

liked the way suhaana is being made to realize the reality of life slowly.liked suhaana-badima alok scene.

precap was hilarious-should we be happy that sushaan are coming closer or becoz of trojanwar between beautiful manju aunty and suhaana kashyap.

though i'm waiting for shanta mausi -suhaana confrontation,now that beautiful manju aunty is back no disappointment...

perfect words....reality of life...Clap
yes it will be funny to see manju aunty again...LOL
but ya...missed shanti massi a lot today...and her bhanti bhanti ke log...LOL

munni_sgpSinha18

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

m happy coz deepak track will be end and guys its our sushaan romance  we have to see ,wow what was precap ishaan looking in eyes of suhana omg.........................i cn't wait till 2morrow just dying to see.........................................................................pairs made in heaven ...........................as i alway say..............................LOVE U SUSHAAN................................ 

Sinha18Shwets1502

Go to top