Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Arjun Biljani AT - new AT link pg 118 || (Page 65)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Amby I have to still the epi.. somehow I am postponing seeing this serial.. i dunno why

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Originally posted by .Divya.

Amy.. Bijlani misses her terribly and that's the conclusion of my study after seeing SBB, SBS and reading the article

OMGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGG someone plezzz give me dat
I m going crazzzy
I want to see dat sbs n
read dat articleeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Me just watched sbs...lols....that eyelock was sooo obviously acting..nothing like ArTi eyelocks...and even during the iv, Arjun was not staring the way he normally used to stare at RatiLOLLOL Even the bhel, he made her eat it sorta fast and carelessly...it almost fell outLOLLOL

i watched SBB too....did you notice that when he was singing the song he looked so thoughtful and there was a sort of a reminiscent smile on his face...as if he was rememebering something else and some other time????WinkWink and well the mega grin on his face when he mentioned Nupur......that grin was seen only that time in that whole segmentWinkWink and then his TB article comment about Rati...kuch toh hai BossLOLLOL and also...Arjun never used to sing before na...it was when Rati was asked to sing and she kept making him sing also...and now he is making Nirupama singLOLLOL must have remembered Rati...i can BET on itWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesMyInspirationz.PINK.

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Hello Guuys HugI Am Maria Embarrassed

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Me just watched sbs...lols....that eyelock was sooo obviously acting..nothing like ArTi eyelocks...and even during the iv, Arjun was not staring the way he normally used to stare at RatiLOLLOL Even the bhel, he made her eat it sorta fast and carelessly...it almost fell outLOLLOL

i watched SBB too....did you notice that when he was singing the song he looked so thoughtful and there was a sort of a reminiscent smile on his face...as if he was rememebering something else and some other time????WinkWink and well the mega grin on his face when he mentioned Nupur......that grin was seen only that time in that whole segmentWinkWink and then his TB article comment about Rati...kuch toh hai BossLOLLOL and also...Arjun never used to sing before na...it was when Rati was asked to sing and she kept making him sing also...and now he is making Nirupama singLOLLOL must have remembered Rati...i can BET on itWinkWink

U r so biased AMYLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hey Maria welcome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrMariaa.SG.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
hey Maria welcome myself Lina :) Hug

but Amyyy I love ur theory

it should become da law u noeEmbarrassedROFL

Edited by rkmnsg - 01 February 2011 at 2:38pm

AmyArTiMayUrMariaa.SG

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@Lina: no huny...not ArTi sbs....otherwise you would have seen every artian on that thread at the moment...but yeah today's sbs and sbb made me feel Arjun misses Rati though im sure he meets her every free time he getsWinkWink

@Divs: tell me about it...i just posted my analysis on both segmentsWinkWink and im sure my conclusions are rightWinkWinkWink some more stuff to add to my ArTi databaseLOLLOL

MyInspirationz.PINK.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index