Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Arjun Biljani AT - new AT link pg 118 || (Page 64)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

@Lina: Alina is a lovely name MashAllahBig smileBig smile Im okay with any name of mine.....like my family has sooo many different names for me...but Amy is short and most friends call me that...so yeah....Big smileBig smileBig smile I have saved like over 15000 pics of MayUr/ArTi in my PC....get so tempted to print some and stick them around but already my mum scolds me for being sooo insane.....yeh sab karungi toh pakka will be thrown out of homeLOLLOLLOL

awww thanku
but I wish it waz something else
I waz going for something starting with R
becuzzz datzzz my fav letter !!

but Amy is very short n sweet Smile

n yeah I have soooooooo many siggiezz n piczzz saved in my jumpdrive
n I spend hourzzz labeling each of them
like if it waz a beach scene
I put dat
dat way I would never ever forget them even when I m 50 yrzzROFL
but I m pretty sure I will never b able to forget them !!!
bold- dat made me laughROFL

Awww wow...my fav letter is A and your fav letter is R...and guess what the initials are of our fav couple???TongueTongueLOLLOL

Thanks for the compliment on the name and on the OS...you read all of them?? lolsLOLLOL Glad you liked themBig smileBig smile

Yup mine mostly saved in folders and the ones that are not are labelled accordinglyBig smileBig smile

I doubt i will ever be able to forget them eitherEmbarrassed

@Divs: aww thanks dear...same goes *hugs and kisses*Big smile btw what did you think of Mr. Bijlani's comment in his article???WinkWink

Btw got to know some people on this forum like Niru's character and love her....who are those?? tell me they are not artians....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Awww wow...my fav letter is A and your fav letter is R...and guess what the initials are of our fav couple???TongueTongueLOLLOL realli? my sec fav letter iz A, LOLLOLyup

Thanks for the compliment on the name and on the OS...you read all of them?? lolsLOLLOL Glad you liked themBig smileBig smile nope actualli I read soulmate, but would deffi read otherzzz later, btw u'r gr88 writer na sachi mein :)

Yup mine mostly saved in folders and the ones that are not are labelled accordinglyBig smileBig smile

I doubt i will ever be able to forget them eitherEmbarrassed yeah after all dey r so magical

@Divs: aww thanks dear...same goes *hugs and kisses*Big smile btw what did you think of Mr. Bijlani's comment in his article???WinkWink

Btw got to know some people on this forum like Niru's character and love her....who are those?? tell me they are not artians....

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

Awww wow...my fav letter is A and your fav letter is R...and guess what the initials are of our fav couple???LOL realli? my sec fav letter iz A, LOLLOLyup

Thanks for the compliment on the name and on the OS...you read all of them?? lolsLOLLOL Glad you liked themBig smileBig smile nope actualli I read soulmate, but would deffi read otherzzz later, btw u'r gr88 writer na sachi mein :)

I doubt i will ever be able to forget them eitherEmbarrassed yeah after all dey r so magical

Should i make my second fav letter R??? LOLLOL

Thanks sooooo much for the compliments hunBig smile means a lot to meBig smileBig smile

Btw did you watch the sbs and sbb segments today?? they were pretty interesting and i drew a couple of conclusions from themLOLLOL

.PINK.

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrMyInspirationz.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
yeah u should
R iz an amaizg letter isn't itErmmROFL

n dunn sat thankzz na :)
dunn like thankzzz whankzzz

but sbs?//
u mean ArTI?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(warning- if u say yes, u will then see me explode of excitment)LOL

Heartsalad
sorry for being randomLOL

AmyArTiMayUr

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Amy.. Bijlani misses her terribly and that's the conclusion of my study after seeing SBB, SBS and reading the article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
 -Sajjal-
hii mysef Lina

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

amnaHug  Hw r u
i wana know your conclusions for sure....LOL tell me...

PS: watched the 1st epi, it okay...but very thanda thandaLOLLOL

Oyeee hoyeee meethi.....surprise surprise...kar kya rahi ho yahan pe????LOLLOL

Me been down and sad past few days....ugghhhCryCry

How you doing?? Big smile

Dint enjoy first epi....sachi mein....OuchOuch i just hope this show does well for Arjun's sake...otherwise was missing ArTi tons and tons...bechara Arjun..."i would be more than happy if Rati was in this show"WinkWink

My conclusions are pretty interesting...im afraid to post them here....but its okay...let me tell you...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index