Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Arjun Biljani AT - new AT link pg 118 || (Page 63)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@Divs: i know man.....no one can fill up that space....oh you read my message on FB...lols...there are times like those that i just cant control myself....gosh....and worse is, there is no one here who would understand me...ek toh im the only child...upar se my friend who understands, i hardly meet her....plus my other cousins laugh at me when they hear me talking about ArTi or anything...so i dont even have anyone to share my feelings with....ConfusedConfused

@Lina: Heya...nice to meet youBig smileBig smile Oh you have a friend called Amy...thats greatBig smileBig smile Waise my full name is Amina...my nick name is Amy...short and sweetLOLLOL
And yeah, i wouldnt dare tell my mum that im missing ArTi or MayUr...she already thinks im obsessed with them.....ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Originally posted by .Divya.

come on Amy.. Cheer Up..

See you signature... you better cook that when they come to meet up (in ur dreams)...coz in reality acc to ur OS.. No ones cooks butter chicken better than Miss Chulbuli Pandey...Smile

Wish i could Divs...just watched Nidzy's vm on yaadein and i ended up crying....Cry me sounding mega pathetic nowOuchOuch

Yeah my signature....will cook that for them in my dreams...or il let Miss Chulbuli Pandey cook for me and my jeeju in my dreams also...kya pata...jeeju only eats his pyaari wife ka bana hua butter chickenLOLLOL

oh Yaadein made me cry too.. especially after I got ur msg in my FB inbox... man.. they've just swept us away and we culdn't do anything but fly with them

and ask Rati to cook some veggie dish for me too.. I'll also drop in...LOLLOLLOL... and then we can do tangkhichofying session of ArTiLOLLOLLOL

And yeah i will tell her to cook some veggie dish for you....do come over...that will be a hell of a fun session.....and i bet they will enjoy it as much as we willBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz.PINK.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

@Divs: i know man.....no one can fill up that space....oh you read my message on FB...lols...there are times like those that i just cant control myself....gosh....and worse is, there is no one here who would understand me...ek toh im the only child...upar se my friend who understands, i hardly meet her....plus my other cousins laugh at me when they hear me talking about ArTi or anything...so i dont even have anyone to share my feelings with....ConfusedConfused

@Lina: Heya...nice to meet youBig smileBig smile Oh you have a friend called Amy...thats greatBig smileBig smile Waise my full name is Amina...my nick name is Amy...short and sweetLOLLOL
And yeah, i wouldnt dare tell my mum that im missing ArTi or MayUr...she already thinks im obsessed with them.....ConfusedConfused

Amy *same pinch*.. me too single child... and u can share with me...

@Lina.. I said that the MN came in our lives and now tht the show is not there, the emptiness created can be bought back only by ArTi/MN...

read Soulmates

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

so iz minez
my real namez not Lina
itzzz Alina
but I dunn like people calling me dat/ mostly eveyrone callzz me Lina
so here on IF I say my namezz LinaLOL
but most friendz noe itzz not:)
but yeah
my mom thinkzz I m more than obsessed about them !!!
u have no idea how many picturezz n siggiezz I printed out n put them all over my binder!!!
dat way I could see their facez when I am @ skoolLOLLOLLOL
em totally insane about them two

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@Divs: reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...Hugs for thatBig smileBig smile
Yeah now toh il bug you only whenever im downLOLLOL phir complain mat karna...thik hai??LOLLOL

@Lina: Alina is a lovely name MashAllahBig smileBig smile Im okay with any name of mine.....like my family has sooo many different names for me...but Amy is short and most friends call me that...so yeah....Big smileBig smileBig smile I have saved like over 15000 pics of MayUr/ArTi in my PC....get so tempted to print some and stick them around but already my mum scolds me for being sooo insane.....yeh sab karungi toh pakka will be thrown out of homeLOLLOLLOL

MyInspirationz.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

@Lina: Alina is a lovely name MashAllahBig smileBig smile Im okay with any name of mine.....like my family has sooo many different names for me...but Amy is short and most friends call me that...so yeah....Big smileBig smileBig smile I have saved like over 15000 pics of MayUr/ArTi in my PC....get so tempted to print some and stick them around but already my mum scolds me for being sooo insane.....yeh sab karungi toh pakka will be thrown out of homeLOLLOLLOL

awww thanku
but I wish it waz something else
I waz going for something starting with R
becuzzz datzzz my fav letter !!

but Amy is very short n sweet Smile

n yeah I have soooooooo many siggiezz n piczzz saved in my jumpdrive
n I spend hourzzz labeling each of them
like if it waz a beach scene
I put dat
dat way I would never ever forget them even when I m 50 yrzzROFL
but I m pretty sure I will never b able to forget them !!!
bold- dat made me laughROFL

AmyArTiMayUr

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya

Amy *same pinch*.. me too single child... and u can share with me...

@Lina.. I said that the MN came in our lives and now tht the show is not there, the emptiness created can be bought back only by ArTi/MN...

read Soulmates

thankzzz sooo much na DivviHug
just loved this OS Amy
sowwie it took me a while to read them !!!
but sachi mein I just loved da entire concept
choo cuteeeEmbarrassed

AmyArTiMayUr

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Amy.. me always there... hugs

AmyArTiMayUr.PINK.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index