Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Arjun Biljani AT - new AT link pg 118 || (Page 60)

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrARJRANSIDVARSKNikki_Titli

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@AmyArTiMayUr: Hey aww i knw what you mean u seem a die hard fan of mayur and arti for me i havnt watched mjht from begining so i am watching the show for arjun wont mind another actress with him try giving it a shot you dont necessary have to like them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

@Divs: whats there to be optimistic about yaar?? i cant watch Arjun with another actress man....OuchOuch dont even know how il watch his scenesOuchOuch

@Shivi: maybe that is what il doOuchOuch

Amy.. they'll be back.. and uparse they are actors... they need to work with diff ppl... so take it with the flow..

I know they will be back dear....you can tell from Arjun's words only how much he wants to work with Rati again....Embarrassed but i dont know....i just cant seem to accept it...chalo lets see what is in store for us ahead....OuchOuch dont know much but honestly i dont feel this show will actually go on for long....i honestly wish it does well for Arjun but personally i dont think it will go on well....OuchOuch

MyInspirationz

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AmyArTiMayUr

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

@Divs: whats there to be optimistic about yaar?? i cant watch Arjun with another actress man....OuchOuch dont even know how il watch his scenesOuchOuch

Amy.. they'll be back.. and uparse they are actors... they need to work with diff ppl... so take it with the flow..

I know they will be back dear....you can tell from Arjun's words only how much he wants to work with Rati again....Embarrassed but i dont know....i just cant seem to accept it...chalo lets see what is in store for us ahead....OuchOuch dont know much but honestly i dont feel this show will actually go on for long....i honestly wish it does well for Arjun but personally i dont think it will go on well....OuchOuch

U know what you need a tight and warm HUGHug .. and who knows.. we may get something nice and good from this... (Something we all wanted.. maybe for lifetime).. Cheer up baby....SmileSmileSmile

AmyArTiMayUr

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
bye Shivi..
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
bye shivani nice meeting you
AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

U know what you need a tight and warm HUGHug .. and who knows.. we may get something nice and good from this... (Something we all wanted.. maybe for lifetime).. Cheer up baby....SmileSmileSmile

Aww thanks Divs...wish was sachi mein there with you....iv been on an emotional high past few daysOuchOuch kabhi bhi ro parungiCryCry thanks soo much for the hugBig smile Hug

I know whatever happens, does so for the best...so im just waiting for this best to come along now...i hope what you said comes true...the lifetime bitBig smile will try and cheer upBig smile thanks once againBig smileBig smile

@Shivi: i know he is doing it for his mum and his living....but you know na how iv been for the past few days....anyways let me come to ccSmile

@Mariam: Hi...nice to meet you.....and thanks dearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index