|| Arjun Biljani AT - new AT link pg 118 || - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hii...cinderella ....you don't how much i want to see chandu...πŸ˜† or should i say chand..i got the channel imagine just for him..😳 and for KMH 2 alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ divya - u know i know her KDMHMD i use to like her in that show...as a elder sister to prem..but here i just can't imagine her with Arjun...he is soo...and she is soooπŸ˜• i don't know what to say

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣, yes di, and i have come to take u all for the lovely ARJUN RIDE.πŸ˜ƒ.🀣

wow.princess u get imagine..😲, i don't get it, i have that stupid Star plus, Star one and colors..πŸ₯±
Fantasia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

..but here i just can't imagine her with Arjun...he is soo...and she is soooπŸ˜• i don't know what to say

u have said it all..lovely description..🀣
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amby.. i felt like jumping from somewhere y'day after seeing

cinderella well i don't watch indian dramas that much...the few i watched it was on net....like mjht kdmhmd...dmg(before shilpa left)....πŸ˜† bt now i forced our cable guy to get us Imagine..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› more so bullied him poor guy was so scared...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bt i like our own pakistani dramas much more...😳😳 do u watch uraan?

@divya - my thought exactly and her expressions are so monotone....the same look from yesterday epi was in todaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@cinderella - well i didn't want to be mean left it up to the reader to think whatever they like...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
wow!..i will also bully my cable boy..u just wait!..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†, i watch, qaid-tanhai, parsa, and batmeeiz 😳

and divya di, well the girl is ok!..but arjun..he is way too MUCH OK!..
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Mehak

wow!..i will also bully my cable boy..u just wait!..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†, i watch, qaid-tanhai, parsa, and batmeeiz 😳

and divya di, well the girl is ok!..but arjun..he is way too MUCH OK!..

that girl has to sweat her blood to match upto Arjun
i watch all those shows except batmeeiz, if you ever get the chance to watch uraan do..its not about love triangles..or betrayal...or saas bahu things...rather about woman strenght and what they can do if they just believe in themselves and not about the hypocritcal society of ours...

and don't bully the poor guy like i did...it was mere accident...i went out to clean the porch with a tub of water and instead of throwing the water on the porch i threw it on the poor guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i didn't even say sorry...just ran inside with embarassment...πŸ˜†

i want to see arjun so badly...but if the show does not click with me i would stop...