Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Bye Lina...nice meeting you...πŸ˜ƒ
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Do You Like The Jodi Of Bhavna And Arjun ? I Think They Are Very Cuute πŸ˜

amna we want an os and that too very soon....😳 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee and Divya you too write one since i just recently found out that you write also....Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

aww you cried...i know its hard but may be Arjun is right we must let him try different things. and anyways..in order to realize someone importance we must distance oursel from them....i can already see the theory it working from todays SBS and SBB segmentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

btw, Amy... even my grin got wider.. seeing tht full on high volt grin...

yeah Divs...those are the grins that appear when something is to do with RatiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and thanks for loving me for writing those stories....but you wouldnt have loved me if i hadnt written them kya???πŸ˜›
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Tell me about itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† im removing all my mann ki bharaasπŸ˜† ask Divs how emotional i was...cried alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw i dont just write stuff, you know...i felt that way from his wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Divs: yup me too was reminded of that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† remember Rati had mentioned him as the father or something in an articleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ could be he remembers that also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Tht was the only thing I was reminded off... maybe he remembers too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Maria.. I dont know whether I would the couple of Arjun-Bhavna.. I love someother couple more than anything.. but for me Arjun is the only factor I am seeing this show
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

@Divya - Amna is the expert in OS's not me....i'm so crumy in writing....I'm sure Amna would do it, right hun?

Lols mera kya hai...mein toh likhti rehti hoon hamesha...and yeah i support Divs here...would love to see an ArTi OS from youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ never seen your ArTi pagalpanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

i m sure Amy is all set with her next OS also... but you also write one.. More the Merrier

Lols...iv got so many ideas and no timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ maria - to be honest atm i'm not so fond of them but my perception may change later after watching them for awhile.. but one thing i'm sure of is that MN would always be a the most perfect jodi created in Indian television no one can beat them....😳 in the present or the future
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

amna we want an os and that too very soon....😳 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee and Divya you too write one since i just recently found out that you write also....Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

aww you cried...i know its hard but may be Arjun is right we must let him try different things. and anyways..in order to realize someone importance we must distance oursel from them....i can already see the theory it working from todays SBS and SBB segmentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amby.. I am happy being on the viewers side and readers side.. that doesnt need usage of brains.. i m a miser when it comes to using my brains... yeah but when i write, I'll PM you...
Edited by .Divya. - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yoour Right πŸ˜‰ I Totally Agree With Yoou πŸ˜Š Mayur Rox β­οΈEdited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago