Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

@Divs: i know man.....no one can fill up that space....oh you read my message on FB...lols...there are times like those that i just cant control myself....gosh....and worse is, there is no one here who would understand me...ek toh im the only child...upar se my friend who understands, i hardly meet her....plus my other cousins laugh at me when they hear me talking about ArTi or anything...so i dont even have anyone to share my feelings with....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@Lina: Heya...nice to meet youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Oh you have a friend called Amy...thats greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Waise my full name is Amina...my nick name is Amy...short and sweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yeah, i wouldnt dare tell my mum that im missing ArTi or MayUr...she already thinks im obsessed with them.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Amy *same pinch*.. me too single child... and u can share with me...

@Lina.. I said that the MN came in our lives and now tht the show is not there, the emptiness created can be bought back only by ArTi/MN...

read Soulmates
.PINK. thumbnail

@Lina: Heya...nice to meet youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Oh you have a friend called Amy...thats greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Waise my full name is Amina...my nick name is Amy...short and sweetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yeah, i wouldnt dare tell my mum that im missing ArTi or MayUr...she already thinks im obsessed with them.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

so iz minez
my real namez not Lina
itzzz Alina
but I dunn like people calling me dat/ mostly eveyrone callzz me Lina
so here on IF I say my namezz LinaπŸ˜†
but most friendz noe itzz not:)
but yeah
my mom thinkzz I m more than obsessed about them !!!
u have no idea how many picturezz n siggiezz I printed out n put them all over my binder!!!
dat way I could see their facez when I am @ skoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
em totally insane about them two

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Divs: reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...Hugs for thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah now toh il bug you only whenever im downπŸ˜†πŸ˜† phir complain mat karna...thik hai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Lina: Alina is a lovely name MashAllahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Im okay with any name of mine.....like my family has sooo many different names for me...but Amy is short and most friends call me that...so yeah....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I have saved like over 15000 pics of MayUr/ArTi in my PC....get so tempted to print some and stick them around but already my mum scolds me for being sooo insane.....yeh sab karungi toh pakka will be thrown out of homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.PINK. thumbnail

@Lina: Alina is a lovely name MashAllahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Im okay with any name of mine.....like my family has sooo many different names for me...but Amy is short and most friends call me that...so yeah....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I have saved like over 15000 pics of MayUr/ArTi in my PC....get so tempted to print some and stick them around but already my mum scolds me for being sooo insane.....yeh sab karungi toh pakka will be thrown out of homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww thanku
but I wish it waz something else
I waz going for something starting with R
becuzzz datzzz my fav letter !!

but Amy is very short n sweet 😊

n yeah I have soooooooo many siggiezz n piczzz saved in my jumpdrive
n I spend hourzzz labeling each of them
like if it waz a beach scene
I put dat
dat way I would never ever forget them even when I m 50 yrzz🀣
but I m pretty sure I will never b able to forget them !!!
bold- dat made me laugh🀣

.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya

Amy *same pinch*.. me too single child... and u can share with me...

@Lina.. I said that the MN came in our lives and now tht the show is not there, the emptiness created can be bought back only by ArTi/MN...

read Soulmates

thankzzz sooo much na DivviπŸ€—
just loved this OS Amy
sowwie it took me a while to read them !!!
but sachi mein I just loved da entire concept
choo cuteee😳
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amy.. me always there... hugs
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkmnsg

awww thanku
but I wish it waz something else
I waz going for something starting with R
becuzzz datzzz my fav letter !!

but Amy is very short n sweet 😊

n yeah I have soooooooo many siggiezz n piczzz saved in my jumpdrive
n I spend hourzzz labeling each of them
like if it waz a beach scene
I put dat
dat way I would never ever forget them even when I m 50 yrzz🀣
but I m pretty sure I will never b able to forget them !!!
bold- dat made me laugh🀣

Awww wow...my fav letter is A and your fav letter is R...and guess what the initials are of our fav couple???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the compliment on the name and on the OS...you read all of them?? lolsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad you liked themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yup mine mostly saved in folders and the ones that are not are labelled accordinglyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I doubt i will ever be able to forget them either😳

@Divs: aww thanks dear...same goes *hugs and kisses*πŸ˜ƒ btw what did you think of Mr. Bijlani's comment in his article???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Btw got to know some people on this forum like Niru's character and love her....who are those?? tell me they are not artians....
.PINK. thumbnail

Awww wow...my fav letter is A and your fav letter is R...and guess what the initials are of our fav couple???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† realli? my sec fav letter iz A, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yup

Thanks for the compliment on the name and on the OS...you read all of them?? lolsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad you liked themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ nope actualli I read soulmate, but would deffi read otherzzz later, btw u'r gr88 writer na sachi mein :)

Yup mine mostly saved in folders and the ones that are not are labelled accordinglyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I doubt i will ever be able to forget them either😳 yeah after all dey r so magical

@Divs: aww thanks dear...same goes *hugs and kisses*πŸ˜ƒ btw what did you think of Mr. Bijlani's comment in his article???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Btw got to know some people on this forum like Niru's character and love her....who are those?? tell me they are not artians....

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkmnsg

Should i make my second fav letter R??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks sooooo much for the compliments hunπŸ˜ƒ means a lot to meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Btw did you watch the sbs and sbb segments today?? they were pretty interesting and i drew a couple of conclusions from themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
amnaπŸ€—  Hw r u
i wana know your conclusions for sure....πŸ˜† tell me...

PS: watched the 1st epi, it okay...but very thanda thandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago