Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shivi.. u were not in my buddy list.. the most phamous person was missing from my list
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
@Shivani: 😆 so stupid of me not to guess that wht do you do
@divya: hey hw r u
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay i dont know what to say....the first epi dint appeal to me...happened to watch it and i wasnt so impressed...kept remembering Arjun's words "if Rati was there i would be more than happy" and i kept wishing Rati was there...but alas😭😭 was missing my couple but when the epi ended without Arjun's entry i was like "chalo, uni mein bore hui, yeh enough nahi tha...ab ghar aake bhi bore hogayi"

I dont know whether it is just my negative attitude towards the show that made me feel that or what.....whatever it is, i just hope this show does well for Arjun's sake...😕😕
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Okay i dont know what to say....the first epi dint appeal to me...happened to watch it and i wasnt so impressed...kept remembering Arjun's words "if Rati was there i would be more than happy" and i kept wishing Rati was there...but alas😭😭 was missing my couple but when the epi ended without Arjun's entry i was like "chalo, uni mein bore hui, yeh enough nahi tha...ab ghar aake bhi bore hogayi"

I dont know whether it is just my negative attitude towards the show that made me feel that or what.....whatever it is, i just hope this show does well for Arjun's sake...😕😕

awww.. AMY... 🤗be optimist yaar.. and I know tht line is ringing in my ears too...
Originally posted by: .Divya.

Shivi.. u were not in my buddy list.. the most phamous person was missing from my list

2bold: wht r u saying?..i not famous🤣 🤣🤣🤣

2mariam: chill!..it's okay😉

awwwwwwwwwww amy🤗🤗🤗
plzz don't stress so much yaar...skip the epis then...let jun enter..then u watch his scenes only😛
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Divs: whats there to be optimistic about yaar?? i cant watch Arjun with another actress man.... dont even know how il watch his scenes

@Shivi: maybe that is what il do
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Eagerly Waiting For Yoour Entry Arjun ❤️...😍
MyInspirationz thumbnail

@Divs: whats there to be optimistic about yaar?? i cant watch Arjun with another actress man.... dont even know how il watch his scenes

@Shivi: maybe that is what il do

Amy.. they'll be back.. and uparse they are actors... they need to work with diff ppl... so take it with the flow..
2amy: see jun would have been more than happy to work with rati..he said in tb intv na
this thing is not in his hand.........he's an actor so i guess he's doing it for his living😛