Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA Article Archives: Post ALL articles Here (Page 6)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
TB article vich came on 25th April 2011

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9387-chandu-takes-a-bullet-for-sarje-in-pardes-mein.htm

Chandu takes a bullet for Sarje in Pardes Mein...

Monday, April 25, 2011 | 11:19:39 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) Chandu takes a bullet for Sarje in Pardes Mein...

Major high point drama in store for the coming week in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna...

Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna will see yet another high point in the coming week, where Sarje (Kapil Nirmal) and Albela(Navin) will get into yet another major tiff.

A little birdie tells us, "Albela, who gets out of jail, is under the impression that Sarje and Niru(Bhavna Khatri) are moving around. This annoys him all the more, and he decides to take Niru to an old temple  and wed her in order to take revenge against Sarje. This is when Sarje and Chandu(Arjun Bijlani) get to the place to save Niru".

We hear that there will be a major fight and chase sequence between Sarje and Albela at the end of which Albela will yet again aim the gun at Sarje. If sources are to be believed, the bullet will almost hit Sarje when Chandu will come in between and take the bullet in order to save his brother.

This major sequence will unfold in the coming week in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
TB article vich came on 25th April 2011

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9393-chandu-to-be-bumped-off-in-pardes-mein-mila.htm

Chandu to be bumped off in Pardes Mein Mila...

Monday, April 25, 2011 | 5:25:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
   Chandu to be bumped off in Pardes Mein Mila... Chandu to breathe his last in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna... Tellybuzz reported about Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) taking a bullet shot to save his brother Sarje(Kapil Nirmal) in Imagine and Reliance Big Productions' Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.

We now get to know that Chandu will breathe his last in the show, thus providing for a major high point.

A little birdie tells us, "This was a decision taken by the channel and production house, and this death of the protagonist was always part of the original story line. With the death of Chandu, the story will get into its next phase which will focus on the terrible loss that the family of Chandu and Nirupama (Bhavna Khatri) have experienced. The story will take a new turn with a dying Chandu taking a promise from Sarje that he will take care of Niru all his life".

With this, the tenure of Arjun Bijlani in the show will come to an end.

When contacted, Arjun confirmed the news to TellyBuzz,"Yes, it is true that Chandu is dying. It is a call taken by the channel and production house to create a major highpoint. I have no qualms with it, and I wish they get all the boost they need for the show. I plan to take a small break and get back with a better show".

We hear that with Niru getting shattered completely, the story will slowly take a new turn with Sarje and Niru developing an emotional bond.

Catch the big twist this week in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna.

Edited by nikki028 - 29 April 2011 at 1:40am
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
TOI ARTICLE..

LOVE KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA! 

On screen,they have rocking love lives.But in real life how far can our small screen hotties go for their loved ones AT finds out... 

ARJUN BIJLANI 

Relationship Status: Wants to be committed as soon as possible 

What Id do for love: 

Love is forever.I dont think one has to go out of ones way to prove love.It is small gestures and actions that makes one feel special and loved.Extravagant dinners and events can be organised but for how long can one do it.I think it makes sense to pick her up from the airport when shes travelling or shopping for her out of the blue are better ways to surprise her and make the relationship stronger.Its not necesary to spend lavishly on your partner on a daily basis,just small gestures such as these will win her heart.

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Arjun Bijalni: Whatever happens is for the best

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Though Arjun Bijalni's caller tune is Pal yaad aayenge yeh pal, it seems unlikely that he would want to remember much from his appearance in Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa. His character Chandu was killed supposedly for better TRPs. Is that the case or was it planned. Arjun explains his reasons for being on the show and his exit.

Showing 1 of 1 images Previous    Next
Arjun Bijalni 

Your character Chandu was killed in show. So are you out for good?
Yes Chandu is dead in the show and I am out.

Was it a planned or sudden move for TRPs?
When I joined the show, I did it for certain reasons. Then a few days before the shoot, I was told that Chandu would be shot and he would die. The reason I got was the channel had decided so. I simply replied ok. It was best to accept it. If it was a planned move for TRP then I hope they got the boost for the show.

Arjun Bijalni

What was your reaction when they told you Chandu will be killed?
It was bit shocking but I also realize that such things happen in the television industry. Nothing is set in stone. Stories change overnight and so does the fate of character. It was Chandu's turn to be shot and so he was.

Arjun Bijalni

What were your expectations when you took it on?
I wanted to experience something other than the work I had done in the past Left Right Left and Miley Jab Hum Tum. This show and the character gave me that newness in the role and execution.

Arjun Bijalni

What kind of reactions have you got from fans for the show?
Fans have been quite upset regarding Chandu's exit. They have been supporting me in my shows Left Right Left and Miley Jab Hum Tum which ran for over two years. They didn't expect me to out of a show in just three months.

Arjun Bijalni

What is the one mantra that you completely swear by?
Be positive. I believe whatever happens, happens for the best.

Tell us something that people do not know about you.
I am an open person and everyone knows most things about me. Perhaps the latest news about me is that I am planning a vacation. I might go to Goa, Bangkok or Italy. As my passport is about to expire, I might not go abroad and enjoy some time in Goa.

Arjun Bijalni

Are you single or dating?
I have never spoken about my personal life so though I have been asked this again and again, my answer is no comments. When I do have someone in my life who I am serious about, thinking of marriage, I will talk about her.

Arjun Bijalni

What is your dream woman like?
A simple person who understands and cares for me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index