Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA Article Archives: Post ALL articles Here (Page 5)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Get Back the 'World Cup' Glory..

Friday, April 01, 2011 | 7:14:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 120 Comments Get Back the 'World Cup' Glory..

With just a day to go for the Big day, stars cheers India for the World Cup Finals against Sri Lanka!!!

After 42 days of non-stop euphoria, World Cup 2011 has finally reached the D-day when the cricketing fever will reach its peak and the Ultimate Winner will be crowned.!!  With the focus shifting to the Wankhade Stadium, Mumbai for the Clash between Team India and Srilanka, we like every Indian are getting ready to cheer our team!!

And yes, every person has his/her own way to Cheer the Team!! And here are our television actors motivating Team India...

Arjun Bijlani: Go India Go; Chak De Phatte!!! Its Ram v/s Ravan and hence Ram will eventually win. Our World Cup vanvaas is over and I guess now it's time for Ram to bring back the Cup.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9227-get-back-the-world-cup-glory.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
AB's childhood spl intv in IF's Zing mag-April issue

http://img.zingmag.com/images/954x1292/149-page-31.jpg

http://img.zingmag.com/images/954x1292/150-page-32.jpg

http://img.zingmag.com/images/954x1292/151-page-33.jpg

http://img.zingmag.com/images/954x1292/152-page-34.jpg
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
TOI ARTICLE...

No heavy makeup or blingy saris please

IANS, Apr 6, 2011, 02.21pm IST

Over-the-top makeup, blingy saris and heavy jewellery ruled the small screen for almost a decade, but not any more. With reality-based shows dominating the tube, the style is now subtle and subdued.

Komolika from "Kasautii Zindagi Ki", Jigyasa from "Kasam Se" or Ramola Sikand of "Kahin Kissi Roz" were known for their stylised bindis, bright-coloured saris and heavy makeup.

But thanks to the new crop of shows - "Sasural Genda Phool", "Pavitra Rishta", "Chhajje Chhajje Kaa Pyaar" and "Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna", which are about middle-class families and their lives - subdued and subtle dressing styles are becoming a trend on the idiot box.

Ravindra Gautam, director of TV show "Pavitra Rishta", said: "The look of the characters is a collective effort of the channel, the producers and me. Since it's the story of a middle class family living in a chawl, I wanted everything to be simple and subtle and look real, even the sets.

"I had this thing in mind and it was supported by other creative people also. I wanted to give that realism and not make it over-the-top. We are happy that it has really worked among the masses."

Gautam said while deciding the makeup and clothes, he drew inspiration from his own family members.

"As for the make-up, we have seen how our mothers dress in real life. We usually see them wearing simple clothes, unkempt hair and hardly any makeup. I wanted to bring that realism. I didn't want to make it over-the-top. We are happy that it has really worked."

Saurabh Tiwari, head of programming (Fiction) of Imagine TV, says the tastes of people have changed and they are looking for content they can relate to.

"It's about the evolution of the medium. For six to seven years that kind of storytelling and characterisation ruled the industry and that was the defining thing until 'Balika Vadhu' happened. 'Balika Vadhu' changed the trend," he told IANS.

"People are now interested in seeing things which are more realistic and relatable and are happening around them. TV today is getting into the interiors of India and people are demanding stories which they can relate to," he added.

Long running serials like "Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi" and "Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki" were shot on palatial sets and female characters were shown doing household chores in heavily embroidered saris and jewellery and they used to hit the bed with all that and heavy makeup.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
this article was taken during the bhopal promotions of the show in Jan!

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Sarje to fall for Niru; Love triangle in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

The rough and tough Sarje Rao will finally accept that he is in love with Nirupama in tonight's ...

LimitLessFan

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sarje-Rao%E2%80%99s-look-is-my-own-inspiration&aid=2763

Kapil Nirmal, who shot to fame with his royal role as Yudishthir of STAR Plus' afternoon show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, is very happy playing the macho bratty Sarje Rao in Imagine's Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna Sa. The actor is excited about the look, his tapori bhai kinda character in this two month old serial. Read on to find out more about Kapil and Sarje.

Kapil Nirmal
What made you sign this tough role of Sarje Rao?
The character is a positive one even if it doesn't seem like, but at same time it has different shades too. I enjoy playing them the most. I feel that is a golden opportunity to play such vibrant role and I am glad that in my second show I have grown as an actor. I have learnt a lot about with the two diverse roles I have essayed.
Kapil Nirmal
For the look of Sarje Rao, did you have to workout?
No. There was no special preparation needed for the role. The production team loved my natural look which is my inspiration. The producers loved it as it suited the character. As for work outs, I do them for myself and I am used to them. It is no big deal.
Kapil Nirmal
Was it difficult to essay this role as compared to your earlier one?
For the first ten days, it was very difficult to get into the skin of the character. In Raja Ki..,  my role was of a very soft spoken, sophisticated prince while Sarje is completely opposite of the prince. He is very rough and tough. He doesn't care a damn and does what he wishes. Sarje is a typical tapori so I adore Sarje as he is his own man. He has his own personality.
Anjali and Kapil
What was your girlfriend Anjali's comment when she saw you in the show?
She loved my look and complimented by saying it's completely different. She wished me best of luck. She enjoys my role and the show tremendously.
Kapil Nirmal
You are connected with your fans via social networking site Facebook. What kind of reactions and comments have you got from your loyal fans?
So far, I have got positive responses. I am lucky that people have accepted me in this show. But I have letters and posts claiming they still miss Yudi of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. I guess it is but natural for them as fans get attached to shows and characters. Yet I am glad that audiences have shown so much love and support towards my work, me and my shows. I thank them all.
Kapil Nirmal
Do you follow a special diet to maintain your muscular body?
Not really. I just stick to non-oily food, lots of fruit and vegetable salads. I also love chicken. I love working out too. I do regular cardio, sit-ups though now with the current shooting schedule, it's difficult to work out. But whenever I get time, I exercise in 10 minute breaks.
Kapil Nirmal
What's happening next on the show?
Sarje Rao has fallen in love with Nilu though it's still one sided love as he hasn't told her yet. Now it will be interesting to watch what happens next.

LimitLessFan

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
TB article vich came on 18th April 2011

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/8463-munisha-khatwani-prediction-on-shows-part-1.htm

Tarot cards and its predictions are widely accepted across the world where its' suits vary from region to region.

Munisha Khatwani is a proficient tarot card reader in India and she presently has her show, Teen Deviyaan, running on Star News.

Having such an asset with us, Telly Buzz thought of contacting the renowned tarot card reader and asked her to predict on different shows on television today. We know that the longevity of shows today largely depends on various factors like the story, concept and script and most importantly the ratings from the audience.

So, with the help of Munisha, here we put up a feature predicting the run of the popular shows that are on air.

Imagine TV:

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna:
Again a show which I do not see doing well on the channel. However, the script somehow will not connect with the audience as hoped.

Edited by nikki028 - 29 April 2011 at 1:33am
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
TB article vich came on 24th April 2011

Arjun Bijlani (31st October 1982): This is a ruling year for Arjun as he is ruled by Uranus. He will have work, but at the moment, his show still needs to pick up. Thanks to his previous shows, his popularity is unaffected and the cards reveal him doing well in television. He is very confident and this will always help him to get work. He has good fame in TV but he is very secretive about his personal life.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index