Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Please post all articles related to Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

No Comments Please

Thank You

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 27 January 2011 at 7:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsPN_luvs_Arjunhazra66sujji0609MyInspirationzDoNotMind-Preeti-Nikki_Titli

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetshazra66Juna04MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-sujji0609Nikki_Titli

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 5:22:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 121 Comments Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Imagine TV launches its new show, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, with Reliance Big Productions...

Tellybuzz has already reported about Imagine TV and Reliance Big Productions' debut venture Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna which will see a promising cast.

Announcing the show, Saurabh Tewari, Head Programming-Fiction, Imagine TV, said "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna is a slice of a life story about Mumbai seen from the protagonist, Nirupama's point of view, and how she deals with the various trials and tribulations of a city life. The plot revolves around people of various sections, backgrounds and socio-economic status. It focuses on the day-to-day life style, the problems they face and how they overcome them. And amidst all this is Nirupama's love story with Chandu. We are optimistic that this unique story will surely resonate with the viewers."

After Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani plays the charming boy, Chandu, in the show. Happy to be playing a Marathi boy, Arjun says "I am happy that I am playing a Marathi boy because my mom always wanted me to do a show with a Marathi family. Hence, I dedicate this role as a tribute to my mother."

With this show Bhavna Khatri is back again in Imagine TV in the lead role, Nirupama. "The role is really bold and strong when compared to Jamunia who has a great bonding with her father and the main reason she shifts to Mumbai is for her father's better medication." says Bhavna.

After portraying the royal Prince Yudhishtir in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, Kapil Nirmal is all set to portray Sarje Rao, the aamchi Mumbai and speaking about the role Kapil says "I play the character of Sarje Rao in the show who is a brat in the show but ironically born to a cop family. He loves his brother Chandu but has a problem with the other members of the family."

Speaking about the character and the novelty in the looks he says "In this show I am born in a Marathi family and I have certain dialogues in Marathi. I am learning the language and my costars are really helpful in that regard and I like it."

The show looks promising with the main cast and the with various other theatre artistes involved in the show.

The will go on floors from 1st February at 10:30pm on Imagine TV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetshazra66Juna04MyInspirationzsujji0609Nikki_Titli

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

cool_shwetshazra66Juna04sujji0609MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

cool_shwetshazra66Juna04MyInspirationzsujji0609Nikki_Titli

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nj-mayankcool_shwetshazra66MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetshazra66Juna04MyInspirationzsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Article from Afternoon DC - Mumbai, India

Kapil Nirmal is Sarja Raja!

Monday, January 24, 2011
By Sandeep Hattangadi
Kapil Nirmal better known as Yudishter Shishodaya from Star Plus hit show, 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat' is now back after a 6-month gap with Imagine TV's new presentation, 'Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna'. This Jaipur-born dude began his acting career with ETV Rajasthan's show, 'Ina Meena Dika', then he went on to do a telly film, 'Roop Ki Rani'. Kapil then shifted to Mumbai where he worked with Reliance (Reliance Big Pictures) who, coincidentally, are now are producing his latest show.

Describe your character in the show?

I play a Marathi character called Sarja living in a chawl. Sarja is a ruffian, full of aggression, completely different from my soft spoken 'Baraat' avatar. My on-screen father is a police constable and I really resent our low socio economic status and want to rise up in life. I love my  brother, Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) who falls in love with a girl Nirupama (Bhavna  Khatri) from another community and I will do anything for him. Although my character is generally white, there are certain grey shades to me as well. There also will be some twists due to my past which will be unraveled over time.

What is the USP of the show?

Apart from the above love story, the underlying social and ideological tensions between our group and Nirupama's side will be an added attraction.
Also father-son conflicts have not been shown much on desi TV. Our show basically deals with city life seen from a lower socio economic strata. There will be lots of conflicts arising out of different emotions and I will play a key role in the churning which will take place. For the moment we are working hard to create our characters.

But nowadays, shows don't follow set scripts and changes are brought to meet TRP requirements?

I better not talk about that. I am just an actor and it is my job to put in my best till the very end.

Can you talk a bit about your look?

I am a cool guy, with a stubble. The only down side is that I will not be able to play any other type of character during the time this show is on air.  It also will be tough to anchor a show (his wish list) with this 'tapori' appearance.

You debuted with Star Plus and now Imagine?
See, we actors are always looking for interesting and varied roles to entertain the audience. Having said that, channels are very important. Star is a settled network and Imagine is trying to reach the top. Ups and downs always keep happening (He was referring to imagine very low GRP base).

What did you do during the long gap between both shows?

I did lot of travelling, went to Manali, Ranthomobore, Corbett National Park and Goa (first time). I did not want to do 'run of the mill' stuff hence I waited and my patience was successfully rewarded.

You have done a couple of dance reality shows?

Yes I did 'Nach Baliye' and 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha'. The latter took place last year. Actually, I was first penciled for that Star One battle of sexes show, but dropped during the planning stages. Later, they came back and requested me to enter at the 11th hour, I agreed. All said and done the fact that I entered late did contribute to my early exit as I could not be in sync with my boys' team.

Any more reality shows?
 I would love to do more dance shows. Not only dance, I am game for any kind of adventure stuff. I will draw the line on Big Boss-type formats. God save me from such a day where I might be forced do it.

How tedious it gets to play the same character day in and day out?

Very much, but that's the way the idiot box functions and you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Any chances of you settling down with girlfriend Anjali Abrol ?
I might go down the Atal Bihari Vajpayee route (laughs). Fate plays such a game that things keep going wrong either from her end or mine.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nj-mayankcool_shwetssuranjiJuna04MyInspirationzJenifer.sujji0609Super Kool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index