Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lets not waste our Precious time:GC personal life (Page 4)

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bluefish for this wonderful post. This was required. This forum is made to discuss abt the show , acting of the ppl working in the show not to bash on to someone's personal life. If Actors telling us abt their personal life we do not have to take it personally..!!
Much much better to do some other work instead of bashing anyone specially when  you call yourself as a fan of them..  
 I am 100% agree with you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariserendipity2Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Bluey dear.Hug..AWESOME post ..Clap.totally agree with u.Thumbs Up..just few minutes ago I made a similar post requesting ALL to maintain peace & b HAPPY....Smile...

V need such post whenever there is a wave of resentment & disappointment in the forum...Need to raise the SPIRIT of the forum to a HAPPY & POSITIVE level....Wink

Doston, koi baat nahi yaar....I'm sure in the future v will get AUTHENTIC MAANEET scenes....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariserendipity2

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

UMM, it's SBS's job to provide us with an insight of our stars real lives outside of sets and betweens shooting but its OUR choice how we precieve it & what we say about it. If you have a problem with what SBS is showing ITS SIMPLE: DON'T WATCH IT ! God it ticks me off when people complain about what they show on SBS & than bash our stars & @ the same time I 2 don't like everything that they show, but its a gossip show so they show what they have too, just a simple request, if yu don't like what they show than DON'T watch it, it's that simple and that what I do, it's better than bashing GC'S + DD'S personal life.

I totally agree with your post, live your own life & don't waste time freakin out over others, they're important to us & our show but they 2 have a life 2 live - LET THEM LIVE IT Big smile

BE HAPPY WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER - BE NEUTRAL WHEN THEY'RE NOT Wink

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 27 January 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSATHYA88sindu_gurtiAbsoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@ bluey....You go girl! Totally agree with u. My motto live and let live! I think it applies to geet forum.

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 27 January 2011 at 3:26pm

bluejalpariAbsoluv

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely correct. we watch this show and we are fan of Geet and we do not need to spend time on their personal life. U ROCK!!!!!!  i will try to stay away from their personal life. Whenever his personal thing comes on tv, i m gonna close it or mute it.. hahaha

bluejalpariAbsoluv

chitra2102 Newbie
chitra2102
chitra2102

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

I am a silent reader in this forum, i relly liked the post, that is why Iam replying. we all watch geet as a show , geet becomes geet because of mann and geet , the characters, the actors are absolute professionals and do their jobs great by keeping us glued to their characters, at the end o the show ther are human beings and it doesnot matter to us what they do. i guess we should just treat their profession like any other difference being theirs comes with dash of publicity.And seriously it should be impertant to us if they eat pizza or do what ever they do.

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kdg129]excellent post! Hug
i don't blame the actors, they are who they are, but shows like SBS and SBB and whatever are really immature. fans don't wanna see that!
but then again, i must say, DD is much more undercover w/ her personal life than GC, and that's a skill. (reminds me of Natalie Portman's clean record! LOL)
[/QUOTE]dear its not skill alone....she respects her private life so much...many photos of her party life is all around na?still she keeps everything personal..thats her personality dear...in the interview she claimed she is not a reality show material...how true she is? her looks and life style is different...but she is the same old indian girl ,we can identify indianess in her..this is not only about skill..this is how people'defined their personality !!! ..no offence to you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006

Go to top