Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lets not waste our Precious time:GC personal life

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys....I went through the forum..and all the video clips that are on the forum today...while I felt good some and bad at some...I am realizing so many of us are spending their PRECIOUS PERSONAL TIME talking/supporting/bashing GC's personal life and choices.....

I am a gurti fan....and we all watch the show for Maneet....but I feel we are wasting our own precious time, and our own brain matter by discussing /bashing one person's personal life.....why waste our time yaar...in that time we can rewind and watch an old Geet episode, or write and FF, or wish well for some other forum members. In that time we can get a chore completed at home...or spend it hugging kissing our own real life important people.....

See ...we are fans....we watch a show called GHSP..its the show that caught our attention.....and the show deserves accolades along with actors in it......but its NOT worth our time....which we can spend in a million better ways...do discuss someone elses personal life......We will be doing ourslevs a favour if we mentally hook off...when the matter of actors personal life comes....I know its tough to hook off when they come and flaunt their personal life in the media.....but like thier personal life is important to them....our personal life and time should be important to US..

This is  a peace thread.....no bashing allowed please...those who want to bash....please don't post in thread . Opinions are welcome...

I made this thread only so that many of us can get some kaleje ka thandak.

Note to mods :Mods...this is a harmless peace and practical thread...but still let me know if I need to change anything.As It as..I feel actors make the mods job very difficult...because the mods go telling everybody not to talk personal lives..and bang...the actors flaunt it onscreen..making the mods job even more difficult.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this post is needed .....πŸ‘
thank u bluey.......πŸ˜†
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Awasome PostπŸ‘
Well SaidπŸ‘πŸΌ
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But I don't understand why this SBS people are showing there personal life like this and that also linking with Geet. I hate SBS / SBB reporters. They all should understand we are diehard Gurti fans. so why are they boiling over blood. Let us be in peace. We don't care what they do in the private life. Why giving so much footage for them.πŸ˜’
Edited by summi16 - 13 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to your post. I agree to each and every word of your post. This is very much needed to an otherwise superb GF members. I particularly liked when you mentioned that we should spend the time that we waste on the actors personal life with our own people who MAKE OUR LIFE. When the actors are clear about what they want in their lives why should we waste out time?
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Thanks for making tips post bluey I think it was really needed we actually wasting our precious time on the personal lives of the actors. 
But I want to make a point here that actors by flaunting their personal lives invite comments on their personal lives but our maturity is that we should just ignore this form of publicity. 
I dont aprove of proplr flaunting their personal equations outside their personal circle and more so in their professional ones which I personally feel it not prudent but then the sensibilities say that IGNORE!!!

All I would say that is the we must enjoy our time with Maneet honestly I am not even concerned or interested in Gurti beyond their on screen chemistry.
Edited by ranjnanarang - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post bluey, seriously Enjoy MaanEet/GurTi, and don't waste your time on them whom are not matter to you...Good post, very smart😳.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
rinky88 thumbnail

i totally agree with u y keep bashing about their personal lives. its totally up to them who they spend their real lives with so who are we to judge them. their personal lives shouldnt affect us at all. im also a gurti/maneet fan but what they do offscreen is totally up to them and we should stop judging them and stop saying stuff like i dont like debina its not nice at all. i dont think gurmeet whould appreciate that being a fan of his onscreen.

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Much needed post !!!!!
Thanks.
Originally posted by: bluefish

Guys....I went through the forum..and all the video clips that are on the forum today...while I felt good some and bad at some...I am realizing so many of us are spending their PRECIOUS PERSONAL TIME talking/supporting/bashing GC's personal life and choices.....

I am a gurti fan....and we all watch the show for Maneet....but I feel we are wasting our own precious time, and our own brain matter by discussing /bashing one person's personal life.....why waste our time yaar...in that time we can rewind and watch an old Geet episode, or write and FF, or wish well for some other forum members. In that time we can get a chore completed at home...or spend it hugging kissing our own real life important people.....

See ...we are fans....we watch a show called GHSP..its the show that caught our attention.....and the show deserves accolades along with actors in it......but its NOT worth our time....which we can spend in a million better ways...do discuss someone elses personal life......We will be doing ourslevs a favour if we mentally hook off...when the matter of actors personal life comes....I know its tough to hook off when they come and flaunt their personal life in the media.....but like thier personal life is important to them....our personal life and time should be important to US..

This is  a peace thread.....no bashing allowed please...those who want to bash....please don't post in thread . Opinions are welcome...

I made this thread only so that many of us can get some kaleje ka thandak.

Note to mods :Mods...this is a harmless peace and practical thread...but still let me know if I need to change anything.As It as..I feel actors make the mods job very difficult...because the mods go telling everybody not to talk personal lives..and bang...the actors flaunt it onscreen..making the mods job even more difficult.

well said ppl talk why to react to personal life.
gc-db ======are also be blamed why they show off they should stop that enough of nautanki.
fans should ignore every one should see ur post its needed put this in face book too.