India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lets not waste our Precious time:GC personal life

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Guys....I went through the forum..and all the video clips that are on the forum today...while I felt good some and bad at some...I am realizing so many of us are spending their PRECIOUS PERSONAL TIME talking/supporting/bashing GC's personal life and choices.....

I am a gurti fan....and we all watch the show for Maneet....but I feel we are wasting our own precious time, and our own brain matter by discussing /bashing one person's personal life.....why waste our time yaar...in that time we can rewind and watch an old Geet episode, or write and FF, or wish well for some other forum members. In that time we can get a chore completed at home...or spend it hugging kissing our own real life important people.....

See ...we are fans....we watch a show called GHSP..its the show that caught our attention.....and the show deserves accolades along with actors in it......but its NOT worth our time....which we can spend in a million better ways...do discuss someone elses personal life......We will be doing ourslevs a favour if we mentally hook off...when the matter of actors personal life comes....I know its tough to hook off when they come and flaunt their personal life in the media.....but like thier personal life is important to them....our personal life and time should be important to US..

This is  a peace thread.....no bashing allowed please...those who want to bash....please don't post in thread . Opinions are welcome...

I made this thread only so that many of us can get some kaleje ka thandak.

Note to mods :Mods...this is a harmless peace and practical thread...but still let me know if I need to change anything.As It as..I feel actors make the mods job very difficult...because the mods go telling everybody not to talk personal lives..and bang...the actors flaunt it onscreen..making the mods job even more difficult.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra2102dec2saunmirakdg129misspearl77MishtiShonacoasta_70GayaaSaima2010kellzteri_susanbluerose1889huny.thebestprema_ksSATHYA88Nikhi.bhabhagurpreet28naseebramangoldenballtazeen_29serendipity2untamedtigressheermehersweet_angel27vrsharmamgdg_2010gennyMiMadzserialwatcher16quitrs12345tinselmehraanKash-Gurti-VisuSilentsoulAbsoluvrahmona_pakswepickachublackb28-PoisonIvy-Infinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
this post is needed .....Clap
thank u bluey.......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinny92AbsoluvInfinitedreams

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awasome PostClap
Well SaidThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010AbsoluvInfinitedreams

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
But I don't understand why this SBS people are showing there personal life like this and that also linking with Geet. I hate SBS / SBB reporters. They all should understand we are diehard Gurti fans. so why are they boiling over blood. Let us be in peace. We don't care what they do in the private life. Why giving so much footage for them.Disapprove

Edited by summi16 - 27 January 2011 at 7:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetacoolkellzgurpreet28naseebramanhuny.thebestsindu_gurti-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010Kash-Gurti-Visu

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap to your post. I agree to each and every word of your post. This is very much needed to an otherwise superb GF members. I particularly liked when you mentioned that we should spend the time that we waste on the actors personal life with our own people who MAKE OUR LIFE. When the actors are clear about what they want in their lives why should we waste out time?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

little_mermaid6gurpreet28bluejalparisindu_gurtimgdg_2010Absoluv

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for making tips post bluey I think it was really needed we actually wasting our precious time on the personal lives of the actors. 
But I want to make a point here that actors by flaunting their personal lives invite comments on their personal lives but our maturity is that we should just ignore this form of publicity. 
I dont aprove of proplr flaunting their personal equations outside their personal circle and more so in their professional ones which I personally feel it not prudent but then the sensibilities say that IGNORE!!!

All I would say that is the we must enjoy our time with Maneet honestly I am not even concerned or interested in Gurti beyond their on screen chemistry.

Edited by ranjnanarang - 27 January 2011 at 7:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalparihuny.thebestmgdg_2010Absoluv-PoisonIvy-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Wonderful post bluey, seriously Enjoy MaanEet/GurTi, and don't waste your time on them whom are not matter to you...Good post, very smartEmbarrassed.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 27 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestgurpreet28bluejalparimgdg_2010AbsoluvSilentsoul

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariAbsoluv

Go to top